Help me to find out if I am right | Copy/pasters - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Help me to find out if I am right | Copy/pasters

I am astonished that why people do such copy pasting when it take no more than three minutes to write a post so why they spend a lot time to do such copy pasting?

This really confused me i see both topic but didn't find any tht i blame thm maybe this is mistaken or maybe you are right but i think there are alots of replies but some can be same not all but i think the point one know the other maybe know it too or maybe they copy paste i will leave this to our experts .

There are many deceitful members here by copying and pasting some words from various topics and attributing them to him, and this is a violation of moral rights, and it is also a violation of the rules of the forum, and I always report them in case such sad methods are exposed.

This happens almost all the time.  New members do this.  They just copy and paste without realizing it, I almost see this kind of problem and as soon as this problem occurs we report it to the admins and moderators and they will solve this problem. I hope if you see such a problem later then the admin and  Who will tell the moderators and report to the person who will disable his account.

• Useful or interesting 1

Absolutely you are not right if you copy any comment or post. we can help you by giving one information please follow instruction of this forum. thanks for your interesting.

• +1 1

There really is such a problem.Beause many user stated that they do not know how they got warning points and they say they are not spamming or copy pasting.

• +1 1

To be honest, the situation is very controversial. Because, in this way, the user responds to someone's comment, and this makes the topic more extensive, because users can also communicate with each other, and thus get a more interesting result, because this is the main thing! The main thing is that users are active!

• +2 1

Copying is prohibited in the forum, where you must write your own ideas and not post anything duplicate. In every topic we read, if we want to add new ideas, we can comment because it is not preferable that we write duplicate replies because this increases spam in the forum and may lead to banning the member in The end

Every member of this forum knows who did a good job and did not copu the other posts or comments and who read the other comments and wrote them in his own words. And it is absolutely wrong to do so. And if you can't do this then leave this forum.

all copy paste here is prohibited. Because this is against the forum rules. Copy pasters stealing the contact others. I always report them case ssd methods are exposed.

• +1 1

Yes, a lot of users follow the policy of copying and pasting .... In their opinion, this could save them time and make them money ... They did not enter to learn anything .. they only want to earn money

Actually i am noticed that some people make copy paste work in cryptotalk forum.This is strictly prohibited by cryptotalk community.This is also bad for cryptotalk forum.I will help you to find the copy paster to remove them from cryptotalk forum.

• -1 1

People are just getting ahead on how to manipulate their way to achieve posting a plagiarized content, I don't even understand why they would be starting a sentence with their words and ending it with a copy post

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I faced to this problem several times and it's a pity that forum users do this actions to deceive forum administration and other users. I hope we will fight with such people, because copy-pasting can be harmful for the forum

• -1 1

Yes, my friend, there is such a problem and there are some scammers copying topics and publishing them in languages other than English, and this matter is rejected in the forum, and the officials must monitor these people

On 10/25/2019 at 10:08 AM, Luciferludz said:

I think it good if admins find copy and paster he don't have to banned them cause if he banned them they are create another account so I think if someone use to copy and paste would be paid 0.00001 btc for 30 post that will be good punishment, instead of banning them we lost users.

Yes that's true I think the punishment will be the good solution to such people who copy and paste in the forum. Theirs a day I created  a topic and after an hour someone made a comment and posted the same thing I wrote on my topic as a comment to my topic. @Abideen

• -1 1
  • +2 1

This is the very reason why I find quoting posts in the thread to be very odd since you only wanted to create content responding to the topic of the author and it should at least focus to it. There are many users who are trying to take advantage of this kind of action especially when they are running out of ideas to create for their content since they wanted to get paid as well and maximize the payment that they would be able to receive in a single day by completing the daily quota for posting. It is quite sad because the users are becoming profit oriented other than making this community better.

I really do not understand why some people like to cheat, if they are able to read a post and understand it , why do not they comment in their on words. It is not nice at all to steal someone else's effort. Really is not it easier for them to comment by themselves without copying others!

• +1 1

This is means that this person is copied from somewhere else then? I am not seen these people but thanks for the recommendation my dear. This will maybe make the job of the forum and the plagiarize hunters life easier to notice the copied posts.

This could be a clue about someone cheating and plagiarizing posts from other websites, so if I ever encounter it I will be on the lookout for potential copy and paste from these users. Probably took the background colour as well when copying and didn't even care to remove that. Copy pasters are the worst of the worst.

• +3 2

Relaying on the format s not enough to catch the copy paste worker still the moderators should make a well judgement to get the clear idea as it would help them to go with their desicion confidently.

I would love to say everyone should create unique content and make this platform a learning place not just a mean of income

Yes, this happens a lot, and we see it every day. I think that all members, not just supervisors, should stop this kind of cheating members because they make what we do boring and useless .. I hope that we will find a quick solution to that.

the banning 's punishment is not the perfect way to solve problem and we will lost alot of members by it .
i think any one copy and past post should pay 1 dollar to the forum.

This is very unfortunate, I noticed that in some topics and I found that there are people who copy part of the comment or the entire comment and put it in their response, this is a very disgraceful behavior and I gave them a negative reputation, such as these should be alerted and if they continue to do so they must be reported until they are banned from forum.

• +3 1