Does Trading Can make me rich? - Page 16 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naturalistik

Does Trading Can make me rich?

1 hour ago, ETrackLM said:

True, the cryptocurrency world is full of surprises, many become rich when the market grows, but at the moment the market conditions are very bad, so be careful when buying coins

I think when the market conditions are bad it is time we should be buying, because prices becomes lower.

On 10/30/2019 at 4:29 PM, cryptotalker said:

this is a very difficult question to answer. trade if you want to save the day, hold if you want to be rich. Of course, consider your options for hold and choose alternative coins for bitcoins or checkers.

Some of us know how to hear others get rich by trading cryptocurrencies and want to take part in course but you must have the necessary knowledge to others that you will lose instead of Rich. . You will need to work harder and be extremely patient and always improve your trading knowledge when trading by analyzing prices on coinmarketcap to know how things work.

On 10/25/2019 at 3:02 PM, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

It's not an overnight thing and someone in poverty would be focusing on other things addition trading. It's not a get poor quick kind of thing, although once in a blue moon slow progress are crazy gains. It's a journey and a financial gain mechanism. Or some added income.

Of course you can, but you should at least know about technical and fundamental analysis like Forex trading.

4 hours ago, Jojo88 said:

Unless you have been in trouble before, it is the person who will be the first to face you and do not know the best way. Good luck in your lifeYou know

There is no need to enter trouble before you can get rich in cryptocurrency, there have been the major set of advantage for traders that believe in his Trading strategies

On 10/30/2019 at 3:39 PM, WayOut said:

At the heart of trading you need to trade something, but if you do not have money to contribute to trade, what are you going to trade? are you going to take a loan

We know that other people get rich by trading cryptocurrencies and want to participate in course but you must have the necessary knowledge to others that you will lose instead of Rich. You will need to work harder and be extremely patient and always improve your trading knowledge when trading by analyzing prices on coinmarketcap to know how things work.

I don't think a trader can become rich by trading but it is possible to earn a solid income every day or every week through trading. If you are a good trader and have a lot of experience you have a great chance that your income will be great

the simple answer is yes and no. Yes trading can make you rich if it is done right, but you have to have a lot of knowledge on trading and you have to be able to know when to bail out and when to keep going. Trading is also a way to lose money fast, and this happens on many occasions. So trading is a risk and it could go either way. It could make you rich and it could make you poor. It all depends on how you manage those risks.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

19 minutes ago, halloweed said:

LOL from crypto trader to a beggar, it is not like i don't believe that could happen, i believe if you are not careful greedy and gambling addict it is easy to lose everything and become a beggar.

When i was a fully gambler, i turned into a beggar so many time, it is easy for a rich person who lost everything  to become a beggar than someone who started with nothing.

On 11/5/2019 at 9:51 AM, Black25 said:

In trading you can make a lot of profit and become rich in a short time but in the same time you can also lose a lot of money and become poor very fast. It all depends how you do it

If you will struggle to understand to gain experience because no one can be rich without having to fight, this is the best forum you should try it. Must have the skills and knowledge of trading, learned much so that we can be rich through trading. It takes a lot of work, patience and endurance to get big profits.

Yes trading can you rich. Because you can buy coin at low price and sale them when they are at high price. As a result you can earn profit. You can also invest your coin on this forum. If you work on this forum with your best you can be rich. 

Yeah offcourse no doubt that trading can change your mindset about the investment and will make you well aware of market value of everything and for me it’s one of the most easy way to become rich but you should have knowledge of it

23 hours ago, halloweed said:

I get that, but how did you rise  up again from beggar to a successful person  again and how did you overcome gambling and left it?

I juts quit, but addiction is never gone, had to work so hard to avoid vising gambling sites and it worked, until i found another dice on yobit.

On 11/5/2019 at 9:55 AM, Keith700 said:

The answer is yes, in the case of trading.
You can earn as much money as you can and you want as long as you define a strategy according to your personality and psychology, of course it takes time but if you are patient and persevering if you can become rich with trading, be careful as long as you don't consume greed because That is something that also has to be mastered as a trader, since since there is money from us, control is essential to avoid crashing in operations.

Of course if we have good trading skills, we will gain a lot of profit, and of course behind the good possibilities there are bad possibilities, so I recommend you consider the risk. Discounts are easy but the reason is that the deals are not good at the peak time, you will deal with better prices but people want more and so everything goes down.

On 3/9/2020 at 7:20 PM, halloweed said:

I'm too a victim of that dice at yobit, that is why i asked this n the first place, if you can not beat the temptation i don't think i can, addiction is just too strong.

Dice look like gambling in yobit, and I always felt discouraged to invest in those coins that has dice activities, it is better to invest in others

If you want to know the answer of this question. You must look at your wallet, l mean it depends on your opportunity. You can be rich with trading, but it seems it will take many years. But if you have enough money, you mustn't wait for this day. 

On 10/25/2019 at 10:02 AM, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

trading is very big world and has many of kinds and need high of capital

trading kinds

1. Options
  2. Crypto or forex
  • options for make deals of high or low the price in choosed time always it 30 second and get 88% from your investment amount
  • Crypto or forex is very profitable in small time you can buy 1 btc at 10,000 and sell at 10,010 in 1 second.

all of kinds are profitable but you need to learn first, because sometimes people enter the world in crazy! and it's wrong and can cause you very big loses, good luck to you

On 3/3/2020 at 7:39 PM, Mrrixkhan said:

yes it can  make you rich but the good one way for us is the airdrops and bounties that will make us rich in less time,thanks

When you said Rich that mean you will get a lot of money but if you join airdrops and bounty cant really make you rich but they can give some money but not to be a rich 

We concern individuals who are pretty positive this crypto stock trading might prevail over low income for the reason that by using stock trading, we will generate sales daily. Just in case it is effortless, it's not out of the question in making people today vibrant.

On 10/30/2019 at 4:29 PM, cryptotalker said:

this is a very difficult question to answer. trade if you want to save the day, hold if you want to be rich. Of course, consider your options for hold and choose alternative coins for bitcoins or checkers.

It will take time and will be traded, you will need to work harder and be extremely patient and always improve your trading knowledge when trading by analyzing prices on coinmarketcap. You have a large amount of capital because trading is all about knowledge and skills if a person has a low amount and he knows the trading techniques then he will make a very high profit.

On 11/5/2019 at 9:55 AM, Keith700 said:

The answer is yes, in the case of trading.
You can earn as much money as you can and you want as long as you define a strategy according to your personality and psychology, of course it takes time but if you are patient and persevering if you can become rich with trading, be careful as long as you don't consume greed because That is something that also has to be mastered as a trader, since since there is money from us, control is essential to avoid crashing in operations.

Must have the skills and knowledge of trading, learned so that we can be rich through trading. It takes a lot of work, patience and endurance to get big profits. some people discount easily but the reason is that the deals are not good at peak time

37 minutes ago, EDMTraz said:

you have a point of view, but I think that 99 percent you will become rich using this, because I see that many of my friends have now become rich people, and the money for them is very cheap, so I think that bitcoins are the best way to become rich

Claiming that 99% of people can become rich off crypto is a very bold statement! The real number of people who have gotten really rich are less than 10% in the real world. Earning money easily is possible through crypto trading but anything more than medium profit could be risky and hard to achieve because you are dealing with an unknown market that even experts can't handle it properly all the times. Well-established coins like bitcoin and ethereum don't have enough price movements to make anyone rich and trying other coins with more volatility is quite risky. Therefore, getting rich safely with crypto in a short time is difficult but reaching a fortune after a long time is possible.

22 hours ago, Awaren said:

Is it possible to get rich on bitcoins? I have not tried it, but I want to experience it since I am new to bitcoins. I believe that there is an opportunity, so I really want to join and hope to get rich.

To get a good earning channel itself is not easy, so you better  stick on that before you think of getting rich.