Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets?

Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets?  

583 members have voted

1. 1. Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets?

• YES
    • NO
    • I don't know

Yeah on my side I keep my bitcoins on online wallets and I normally like to keep them on coinbase as it is simple and quickly to do transactions by using QR code and emails 

Yes, to keep my coins on the Internet because I cannot buy a hardware wallet because of its high cost.
Wallets are very safe if you activate all protection steps

• +2 1

Yes I prefer to keep my bitcoin on wallets like that I believe it is absolutely safe, there is nothing left when it is kept there.

I keep some amount in my wallet, everything else on the stock exchange to be able to trade right away

i have small quantity of bitcoin and i keep it on exchange for using in trading, but i think that the safe is to keep bitcoin in hardware wallet when i have big quantity of bitcoin.

😎 Particularly in exchanges I keep the capital with which I want to work in trading, staking, etc. The rest of the capital I leave it safe in a wallet. 
I think it is a good recommendation. In turn, if the wallet can be physical and not virtual, even better.
Virtual security is important that is why it is also necessary to be careful with passwords, 2fa, passphrase, etc.

Answer: in both. 😎 

Mantengo mis criptomonedas en intercambios y billeteras en línea, veo que es seguro mantener sus bitcoins allí.

money that I trade I Keep on the exchanges, another part had on wallets like trezor💵

push ❤️ And I will too!

I believe that you have a large amount of bitcoins, then they must be kept in a cold wallet. And leave a small part of them in online wallets for shopping and trade. Then everything will definitely be safe)

About security depends on where you keep and keep your cryptocurrencies, there are many secure platforms where you can keep your cryptocurrencies and nothing will happen, but just as there are secure platforms, there are very insecure platforms, I for example mostly retain my bitcoins in the exodus wallet, which has its wallet on pc and mobile phone and is very safe, in addition to accepting multiple cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

I keep my BTC in the exchanges because i know that when the coin go up so much that time i sell my coins instantly in a good price. Crypto is a great business and in this business so many peoples will change their life through just a small investment.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

İ keep my crypto in different exchange platform like binance  and yobit and houbi 

And some of my coins in wallet like trust wallet and metamask 

De

I do but just for business purpose not for like storing them or anything, i use hardware wallets for that. Online wallets and exchanges could turn into scam or get hacked.

If I currently save it on the YoBit exchange, well, I actually just invested it a few weeks ago, but within the same page, in its virtual mining, but it is the same because it is still in the exchange and the profit is most likely to return it to BTC, I feel that it is reliable, I have been registered for more than a year I dare to say and I have never had a problem, the wallets give me more distrust, the same blockchain is the only one I trust

Your cryptocurrency is only as safe as the method you use to store it. Exchanges are cınsidered the least secure venue to store cryptocurrency, while offline wallets are the safest. But there's a trade-off between the ease of entering and exiting positions and the security of your holdings.

I believe that only the most renowned exchanges are safe. Like Yobit and Binance, I don't trust each other as much. I only keep my bitcoin and other currencies when I know I will be able to trade. If I don't keep them in my nano ledger, which is where my coins can be the safest, because the sites can suffer a massive hack and we can lose everything or it may simply happen that the platform owner decides to close and keep all the coins, Because as we know when we leave the tokens inside them, we do not own the coins, we only see the balance reflected in our portfolio and the owner is the Exchange of all the tokens.

I keep my HODL bones in my wallet but the non-hold ones I keep on the exchanges because I keep collecting and selling Cryptocurrencies when I bought for HODL the transfer from the exchanges to my wallet. 

if I have them in uphold Binance most of
My assets and I think they are the safest for cryptocurrencies today and I use them every day with very good results and I have already earned a lot in cryptocurrencies

On 10/8/2020 at 6:02 AM, Naga said:

as long as the exchange is big you will be fine, but i must inform you that this year 75% of the exchanges around the world has been hacked  and people lost their money so make sure you are choosing the correct exchange.

yea i read that article as well , the numbers of exchanges that are disappearing is scary, and thats why people need to be aware where they put their money. not all exchanges will last.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am learned it is not safe but I am do that because I am trade and not have yet invested in crypto for long. I am have to hold the crypto in exchange to trade and if there can happen something I am have known of the danger. Thank you for the good post that you want to gave a message that I am understood.

• +1 1

I keep only very little. I think it is reasonable to have a wallet and hold there but exchanges can help us to trade and sometimes they have good staking features. I like yobit investbox and plan to use it but I'll go with the minimum with it don't want to risk what I have.

• +2 1

I read in some posts that it is better to move the crypto we own out of exchanges and into a private wallet. I am in the process of learning how to do that and trying to find a good wallet but it is a little confusing and needs a lot of research. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It is dangerous to keep cryptocurrencies in exchanges and online wallets, and your account could be hacked.
If you have a large amount of cryptocurrency, it is better to keep it in your hardware wallet because it is more secure and you can have the amount needed to buy and sell and invest in your online wallet.

• +1 1

Another reason we must not hold our cryptocurrencies in an exchange is the last OKEX exchange stop of withdrawals after the CEO is under arrest from china. They tell assets are safe but what happens we don't know.

• +2 1

I keep some of my crypto in exchanges but this is because I wait for prices to rise a lot and trade them. The fees are too much for ethereum tokens and I don't want to spend five dollars in fees to sell ten dollars worth of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1