Let's stop those crypto gangsters - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mecaniques

Let's stop those crypto gangsters

On 10/24/2019 at 5:16 AM, mecaniques said:

We are here discussing how to help, warn and educate. Newcomers to Crypto, about how to minimize the risk of falling victim of crypto scammers. That's all we do. 

We all know that the future is only crypto currency

All the other physical currencies are going to be finish one day

But as we progress day by day the hackers and scammers also get strong and strong 

We need to work against them

Yeah we need to stop them but i think it will be hard, because in crypto as days goes by scammers are getting bigger and bigger. scammers are heartless scamming people without having mercy.

Thanks to another forum which is similar to cryptotalk, users of that forum helped me timely to stay away from a scammer who was about to scam my $300 worth BTC. That Scammer pretend to me a BTC miner and sent me fake video of a mining machine and and later on attached another BTC address to my wallet which was showing 2 BTC balance in my wallet. But later on I came to know that this is only show off balance not real one

Yes we can't stop scammers but if we can learn people to have more attention then the scam will reduce a lot and people will not lose money on crypto but this will take some time. 

We can stop if we want. However, if we get the help of people, we have to pay more attention, but the scandal will be greatly reduced. And people will not lose money on crypto but it will take some time. Every man needs to look at brotherhood

There are many scammers in the online world now that they even cheat members and take their money.We should all stand up against the scammer

OP is talking about scammers, and I've never seen anything that's so rife with them than the world of crypto.  They're pretty much everywhere, looking to part you from your coins.

The problem is that even with all the warnings given to newbies, they still get scammed quite frequently.  You can suggest using escrow until you're blue in the face, but you still see people *not* using it all the time.  And with a irreversible payment method like bitcoin, there's only so much you can do to keep people from getting scammed.  It isn't like anyone can offer protection like credit card companies do.  One you send your bitcoins, they're gone.

On 10/24/2019 at 6:16 AM, mecaniques said:

We are here discussing how to help, warn and educate. Newcomers to Crypto, about how to minimize the risk of falling victim of crypto scammers. That's all we do. 

Most of the scammers,gambler and gangster target the newbie because newbie has not much knowledge about crypto. So a newbie should always research about anything before doing and should not trust any unknown one.

Yes we need to be careful especially when it comes to those scammers here. I always be mindful not to fall in the hand of scammers ans we need to help each other especially those newbies that has no much idea about scammer. Always think in every situation we are and don't just trust someone we don't know.

52 minutes ago, Mahmuda2993 said:

There are various types of scammers in the crypto world now that they are cheating members and hacking their ID and raising money from there so we should all stand against scammers

well there is nothing we as traders can do because most of us are just normal people and not a white hat hackers, but the most we can do is make new people aware of how important it is to take security measures to avoid being hacked or scammed.

The most important characteristics that a beginner should possess is always alert, think wisely, don't be greedy and be knowledgeable, always think what you're going to do, not just click and click always keep in mind the worst scenarios especially we are talking about money here — just about sites, or opening of emails that you don't know where it from.

The scamming right now isn't nearly as bad as it was couple years ago where everyone made their own ERC20 tokens, copy pasted other projects visions to get newbs to buy their worthless tokens. There was 5 different ERC20 tokens announced on daily basis in Bitcointalk. 
Right now it's mainly the IEO frenzy but it isn't nearly as successful in my opinion.

According to Warren Buffet there are two rules. Don't loose your money. If you cannot make it no problem. Just don't lose it. 

And the second rule is "Don't forget the first rule."

Scammers and Hackers are everywhere and so let's become more alert in this kind of incident. Awareness and carefulness is one of the key in this issues. Like example be aware that if the value is to good, don't believe at it because remember "that is too good to be true".

Its really hard nowadays to determine who are the scammers and who are not. Being more vigilant is what we really need now. Dont fall easily on those promises of big returns and do some research first.

Maybe we should learn a lot from the users that have been here in crypto long enough, learn from their experience and learnings that they are sharing in this kind of forum. Of course we must learn from our own experience as we explore the crypto.

Edited by FalseName
Spelling

Yeah those people dont deserve to be in this crypto, their abusing the new members and scamming them, scammers are heartless and no mercy no their victims.

learn from a little, if you don't understand, don't force it to understand. then don't be shy to ask questions in this forum because this forum is a discussion forum. precisely if someone bulges when a newbie asks, I just don't respect that person.

then, don't rush into making decisions and don't be easily tempted by easy work and big results because of the possibility of it being a scam.

As far as I know scammers are everywhere so we should be careful everytime and educate our self on the risk of scam. We can give some tips to new members on how to avoid scams and not losing their crypto.

• +1 1

Never giveaway your private key. Search information about the project. There are a lot of scam Telegram group who said they are doing AirDrop with very big rewards, don’t trust them at the end of the AirDrop they will ask for a payment to receive your AirDrop and you will never receive your AirDrop you will lost your money.. my advice is to complete AirDrop from the phone not from the computer; there are fake wallet that are virus for computer like in the last days SHITCOIN WALLET that made a lot of victims. There are less risks on your smartphone especially iOS devices..

On 1/3/2020 at 7:53 AM, patitaycute said:

As far as I know scammers are everywhere so we should be careful everytime and educate our self on the risk of scam. We can give some tips to new members on how to avoid scams and not losing their crypto.

Yeah when we all start a more learn about the scammers then we can easily feel ourself safe and secure.

The scammers are everywhere, newbies should not always trust right away to the stranger, they will fool you and will get your money. Don't invest that can make you double the profit in just a short time, don't believe. Newbies should always ask here in the forum so we can tell if that is a scam.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

these crypyo ganstersare the ones who take away earning of peole by fraud in the name of trading or through making an emotion so that you can share the private passwords and all  details comfortably with them and at last you find that they were fraus and sacammers who tool away your money.