Cure for the financial system - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Cure for the financial system

Crypto currencies are inventions that is currently changing the financial sector. The masses can now send huge money with small fees. Also international transactions are also very cheap because with crypto transfers are all the same despite the country you are sending to.

On 11/10/2020 at 11:26 AM, bogdanoff said:

A change in the financial system is happening and we will see a big shift into investments in digital currencies. Bitcoin will lead these investments and it seems that it will grow and at least double in price in a year from now. It is the best time to invest in Bitcoin with so much good news happening.

The system of swapping without intermediation followed by digital currencies eliminates the idea of centralization and control of the movement of funds, and it has become difficult to control the movement of funds and even know its destination. For this reason, governments are fighting cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I think that talk tokens provide a good way to make good profits, let alone a quick buck, because the demand will rise once they implement ads to this website.

My dear Bitcoin and Ethereum have a lot to offer to the financial system. But Doge and dash I do not know. Litecoin too. What are these three have to give, you are use for transcations but there are some that are faster and better. And these coins if they are used to purchase methods, then why not use a stable coin?

I think the truth is this is a journey and its really important to really keep on going there is a lot of effort to put together everything that works for us we need to work and adopt this system for daily use and we need to use the ripple system this is the best. but mass adoption is important.

• +2 1

Those cryptocurrencies are also known as altacoins, they serve for a good payment system.The cryptocurrencies are not the cure to end the corruption since the transactions cannot be traced and the owners cannot know what will be very easy to do the corruption.

• Useful or interesting 1

Changes in finances are not a cause for concern but only for those financial instruments that are left behind in time and running as they did 500 years ago. There will be less Swift and less banking beraucracy as everything will be automated with instant serves and decentralized finances in secure blockchain systems.

I think if cryptocurrencies are legally recognized in the world, this is positive and will contribute to solving many of the problems that the global economic system is currently suffering from which depends on centralization and bank control.

3 minutes ago, ndadukun12 said:

There is no fraud that can go on in crypto because every record is on the blockchain and everyone can see them. Although it will difficult to find who owns the wallet but developers are working on a way to figure out that.

There are some new technology now from where we can find the owners of a address holder. One of them is FIO technology. You can add your any coins address with your unique fio handle (example : me@fio)

Cryptocurrency have brings opportunities that help many financial system which they have engage in crypto activities and have make good fortune from it. Crypto can be consider and cure to some falling financial system to gains their stand through cryptocurrency transactions. 

Technology is increasing every day and it can be seen that the financial state would also change, therefore cryptocurrencies are the revolution of the financial state and the virtual economy is constantly growing, it is surprising how the virtual economy is being coupled to the fiat economy.

• +1 1

My friend, cryptocurrencies are really currency technology, as it is a wonderful development of monetary currencies and it can reform the economy of an entire country if this country devises a plan to work with cryptocurrencies and create a country’s own currency and put it into circulation. This will improve the country's economy. Thank you.

Thank you, dear, for this suggestion, it is really great that the current financial system is being treated whether it is fighting counterfeit currencies and fraudsters, or ending the rule of securities in the financial markets, and controlling cryptocurrencies instead. 

It is true, many see in cryptocurrencies the cure for the ill, obsolete and unsustainable current financial system. They aim to tackle many of the deficiencies of this system, like inflation and centralization by providing novel protocols intended to benefit us users rather than banks and other central financial authorities. That's way cryptocurrencies are beginning to be considered by investors beyond retailers.

On 10/23/2019 at 7:42 PM, Keith700 said:

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, are only major examples of key cryptocurrencies, these crypts have the common sense of giving a cure to the financial system that every day haunts the population more.
The cure is constituted by its essential value that transmits an irreversible accounting book, a system of clarity very well authenticated and structured.
These types of features are supposed to be a cure for the current centralized system that moves at the convenience of banks and multinational systems.
Understand that cryptocurrencies imply changes in financing, a cause for concern for traditional systems.

Dear you are right these are top cryptocurrencies and they are very useful and also beneficial for us many people are just selecting these three cryptocurrencies and earning through it because I think the first main reason is that it is stable and popular and it is confirmed that it is not scam and I personally like Bitcoin and I think it is best and although it is the first and top currency so best and although it is the first and top currency so I like it.

Economic post that lots of countries are experiencing the most excellent obsession is furthermore to study from them and moreover gather how the crypto currency sell behaves since we know how to invest in projects with terrific probable to intensify in every characteristic.

It would have never occurred to me to classify cryptocurrencies as a cure for the global financial system, but how right you are my friend, in these times of crisis, cryptocurrencies have been a respite for people who make investments and save in them, just by looking at the Rising prices of btc and other crypto in recent months, we realize that many could benefit from being holders of these cryptos, I think it is not too late for more people to join and see the benefits that cryptocurrencies give us.

On 10/23/2019 at 3:42 PM, Keith700 said:

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, are only major examples of key cryptocurrencies, these crypts have the common sense of giving a cure to the financial system that every day haunts the population more.
The cure is constituted by its essential value that transmits an irreversible accounting book, a system of clarity very well authenticated and structured.
These types of features are supposed to be a cure for the current centralized system that moves at the convenience of banks and multinational systems.
Understand that cryptocurrencies imply changes in financing, a cause for concern for traditional systems.

I agree with you friend that crypto currency exchange will serve as cure to the poor financial policy by improving some features like easy as to ones earning, ability to trade with all your earning without worrying about taxes and decentralized policy.

Have you ever considered what would happen if crypto was freely adopted by all countries on the planet? Finance-related operations would be much simpler, because crypto will overcome many of the issues that have arisen as a result of the shortcomings of traditional financial structures.