Dislike for cryptocurrencies? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Dislike for cryptocurrencies?

Many people do not like cryptocurrencies because they think that they will steal their money since they think it is very easy but that is almost impossible for them to rob you since the wallets are with high security and other people do not like cryptocurrencies because they are  used for bad things like to buy in black markets.

Capitalist peoples have own mind of though about cryoti liking if they find profitable they join hand with crypto and common people only knows or understand crypto from fiat standard their for crypto dislike born. The disliking can be change into with process of discussion and need more meet ups which will help people to understand the crypto mechanism. Which will help into adoption the social and welfare of crypto introduced and explain with practical like fund raising with fiat and process it into crypto with presentation. 

It is no longer a surprise when people denounce a new system and show their un comfortability about a new system that emerge to them but at times go by they will start to adopt it in a slow and gradual manner it is just a matter of speculated period.

no the crypto is good way to earn money i acn tell you something to understand just read my comment 

Because of lack of knowledge people have fear to bring new concepts in their life. Sometimes they are too busy in their own life so the result no time for learning cryptocurrency.

that all i have about your question and good luck for every one .

The dislike of crypto currency are those people outside the forum and refuses to join are those people dislike crypto currency but all member in the this great forum is like crypto currency.

The narrative of the damage to economy by cryptocurrencies is completely wrong and it's creating very bad impression of Bitcoin in the mind of people. Bitcoin is helpful in international transactions which would certainly help the economy of small countries.

• +1 1

No, my dear friend, it has become a big part in my practical life, and I work with it with all my activities, and I began to get attached to it and gain a lot of experiences to become a successful person and present the best

I think that if those who do not like cryptocurrencies and their world now, understood this a little, they would understand that the advantages of their use are much more than the disadvantages

• +5 1

It’s hard for many people to get used to new technologies, let alone adopt them. They consider it unnecessary, too complex or do not believe in it at all. But by this they only remain behind at the stage of technological and economic development

• +5 1

On 10/23/2019 at 7:35 PM, Keith700 said:

Many people around the world disagree with digital assets because of their destabilizing capacity in terms of their own economy.
Also, not knowing or understanding how the mechanism of cryptocurrencies works, is a cultural motive that creates a kind of floating ignorance in the community, the disgust for digital assets can also come from bad experiences or think that they are complices of scams or bad economic agreements regarding it.
Take into account that not all people prefer new systems, perhaps the system adapts them by simple evolution.

everything has its some positive and negative points it's upon us that how we perceive it rather exaggerate negative or accept the positivity and promote it most people don't trust digital currencuies because they found it scam or not secure but there are lot of better achievements by this 

On 10/23/2019 at 3:35 PM, Keith700 said:

Many people around the world disagree with digital assets because of their destabilizing capacity in terms of their own economy.
Also, not knowing or understanding how the mechanism of cryptocurrencies works, is a cultural motive that creates a kind of floating ignorance in the community, the disgust for digital assets can also come from bad experiences or think that they are complices of scams or bad economic agreements regarding it.
Take into account that not all people prefer new systems, perhaps the system adapts them by simple evolution.

I agree with you friend, most individual tend to dislike crypto currency exchange due to their ignorance about the concept it entails. Crypto currency exchange provides various opportunities for individuals to trade and invest without Government interference which is really of advantage to the populace.

Actually two types of people dislike crypto. One who have very little knowledge about it. And other who have lost something in crypto. In both the cases the mistake is of people only. If you don't go deep you will not be able to succeed in crypto. All the negative aspects that digital asset have, fiat currency also have the same. 

My friend, most of those who hate cryptocurrencies in general are those who have previously lost in the field of cryptocurrencies. They have lost huge sums of money due to their personal mistakes, and unfortunately they have put the right to cryptocurrencies mainly, and some countries such as the United States of America may hate cryptocurrencies so that the dollar is not pushed away. Thank you.

Many people dislike bitcoin because they don't know how to use it and how to get the benefits of it. A proper education about cryptocurrency would help people to understand what it is and how it can give them lots of benefits.

• +1 1

Of course I am one of those who likes cryptocurrency, people who like cryptocurrency have a way to be profitable with cryptocurrency. If you are wrong in analyzing cryptocurrency then you will lose and maybe you don't like cryptocurrency anymore because you have lost. Understanding and studying crypto currency patterns can be done so that we can profit, it takes time and effort to be able to learn crypto currency patterns in order to make a profit. This price fluctuation is what makes us profitable, so we must really take advantage of these price fluctuations.

• +1 1

I think mostly people are dislike to the Crypto currencies because they think it's a illegal. Some people dislike it due to scamming or the scammers. When anyone lost his money he will told his friends, relatives and nabhours about this happen and these people also don't come in the Crypto. I think scammers are the big source of disliking the crypto currencies.

• +3 1

As you said that some people dislike this currency and mostly countries banned all digital currencies. There is a little need of awareness about digital world and cryptocurrency. All these people like these currencies because in future these are used for development of economically situation of their country.

• +4 1

There are a lot of people who do not know much about digital currencies and their benefits, but with the passage of time they will change their mind. They will become dependent on digital currencies and they will love to deal with them.

Well, some people are just avart to cryptocurrecy probably because they thought that all things online are are just scams, and they don't keep calm to just listen and be convinced about it used and benefits.

In my observation people are dislike cryptocurrencies because they find it very volatil. Some people invest in crypto without knowing the volatility and they make huge loss. At the beggining those people must understand crypto markets are totally different than traditional markets.

People who don't like cryptocurrency are people who don't benefit from it, they just think cryptocurrency is a scam because maybe they have lost money in some ICO project. High price fluctuations are the reason why crypto is considered unprofitable, which is partly the reason people dislike crypto. For me who has felt the benefits, of course cryptocurrency is very profitable.

how you can dislike the cryptocurrency because the cryptocurrency is a digital currency and very famous in all over the world but my friend I want to tell you that you should to be careful because some fake cryptocurrencies are also available on the internet

• +4 1

Dislike for cryptocurrency is decentralized not having moderator. We didn’t know if the value will increase or not it’s volatility of cryptocurrency. There is dislikes for cryptocurrency just because they are not stable currency and they cannot be trusted or safe for them for investment. 

people dislike the kittens just because someone have scammed them in the cryptocurrency so they started hating the cryptocurrency instead of hatting the people

You are right they have chosen the wrong coins to make the investment and also you can say that may be they got scammed from someone and they started hating the cryptocurrency.