How long you have been in crypto? - Page 33 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

I have been aware of the existence of cryptocurrencies from a very young age (about 8 years ago), clearly it did not attract me much attention at the moment (keep in mind that at that time I was just a young man of about 13 years old). Now, I have been in this world of cryptocurrencies for about 3 years ago (I decided to invest a small amount in BTC)

On 10/23/2019 at 6:52 AM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I have been in crypto for about 3 years and I remember being on YouTube looking for ways to make money online and I came across Bitcoin. since that day I have been in this world

On 10/23/2019 at 5:52 AM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

It has been almost 10 years since the faucets gave more than 1000 satoshis per hour

On 10/23/2019 at 5:52 AM, cryptobunch said:

I have been almost 10 years when the faucets were profitable and there were almost no scams

I first heard about crypto, specifically bitcoin, from a friend, this was back in 201,  but I did not pay much attention to it. Early this year, I decided to investigate more about bitcoin and I was truly surprised, then I decided to invest some money here and a few other cryptos. Due to my lack of experience I fall victim to fear during the coronavirus dump and closed many of my positions, losing money. Luckily, I was able to buy back when bitcoin was around 7K and now I'm holding for the long-term.

I have been for two long years I started with pages of micro tasks, ptc and bots in which I did not earn much but when I decided to leave those platforms I began to participate in aidrops where I managed to capitalize and start doing a bit of trading and holder, currently the 90% of my income is obtained through cryptocurrencies, what has left me these last two years in this world has been my financial freedom as the great friends who love cryptocurrencies. ❤️ 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I started my study of cryptocurrency around the age of 13. It was then that I first heard about bitcoin and then I became interested in trading stalking and other types of earnings on exchanges.

It has not been long, but thanks to this campaign that started, I have joined as well as I have invited many followers to also participate because the benefits are good and it also generates profits in the future.

i have been in crypto for about two years.. i heard about it online on a forum i think and it seemed like an interesting thing so i decided to search and read more about it.. i am happy that i discovered it.

I learned about cryptocurrency back in the year 2014 and the first services that I met, eobot and freebitcoin. At first, I collected free satoshi on freebitcoin and transferred them to a wallet, on which I later collected 0.1 bitcoin and lost access to it

i have three years in this world, and i start on it with my friend in one investment in mining site, but i lost my money because i don't choose good site,

I have approximately 5 years working with all the types of branches that you could find in the world of crypto. I have worked trading, mining, faucets and even betting !! but I got to know cryptocurrencies it was thanks to the huge hype that was seen on YouTube for the different ways to earn money from home !!

• +3 1

I joined the crypto befor 7 monthes , I always heard about BTC and I always want to join crypto world , and I finally joined it and am so happy joining the crypto and I will still in it for ever 

The transition of the people around me to crypto money increased, I was curious and after a little research I decided to buy crypto money. My own money gained 3 times the value on my first investment and this increased my interest. I started this way.

I have been in crypto money for 5-6 months, of course, I have regrets and joys at times, but this cannot be simplified. It requires a good analysis and if you can predict well when it will fall and when it will see the bottom, your gain will be huge. I have always learned this way I did not lose a little of my experience.

Not long, I've only been in this world for a few months, but I'm a fast learner so it counts as years, but as they say, time is the best teacher.

• +3 1

I don't have much experience in cryptocurrency, but every day I try to learn something new. I am very excited and I love crypto world but everything is moving fast, you must update all the time!!

I have been deeply involved in cryptocurrency since the spring of 2017, when Bitcoin was worth $ 1200 per coin. I was looking for potential earnings on the Internet and for a long time could not find a good option. I drew attention to Bitcoin (the word "Bitcoin" itself attracts) tried to trade on the exchange, went through the entire chain, starting from the deposit, ending with withdrawal, I realized that this operation takes little time and the cryptocurrency has an increasing demand, since then I have been in the cryptocurrency community ...

I started in the world of sciptomonedas only 5 years ago and learned a lot to invest, generate very high income, but this year is the one that generates the most 750 dollars in just 6 months, which is a great advance for me.

I have known crypto since 2015
but I entered the crypto world starting at the end of 2017 where the price had all peaked.
I keep trying until 2019 I can find my trading style and I can consistently profit until now but sometimes loss is also unavoidable.

more than 2 years, I am looking for additional jobs based online! then I saw bitcointalk.org that a friend was referring to

• -2 1

I've been there for less than a month and I like it, it seems to me a super interesting world and with a lot to contribute to society, one of the things is that it can help reduce poverty, create assets for the future, which it already does, now strengthen the earning of money online. 

• +1 1

I'm completely newbie to this but I'm learning, communicate to other forum members, reading news and articles about cryptosituation... I don't know what exactly pushed me into this subject but I definitely like it!

• +1 1

I am start on 2017 crypto I am buy first time buy bitcoin on blockchain I am MM GLobal then this is scam I am entry trading on bittrex or poloneix

• +1 1