How long you have been in crypto? - Page 46 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

7 hours ago, Riaz Hashmi said:

@MrSpasybo I was in crypto world since i was in my school. I was under age to invest in btc but I used to say to my friends it is gold of internet. We have to mine it but no one interested. But i have good amount of BTc for sure.Thank you.

@Riaz Hashmi Congratulations, the early supporter of the crypto market. Do you trust PlanB's price prediction to hold BTC? Or are you willing to sell BTC to invest in some more potential altcoins?

I started crypto a few months ago when someone sent me a link to a crypto course group, then I joined it and started learning and benefiting, and I really liked the field.

• +2 1

In fact, I was just surfing facebook and reading some comments on a certain post about online jobs so I noticed someone talked about crybto and invite people to join it as a great site so I wanted to join hoping it will be a great chance for me to earn and learn.

i hope i can also stay here for about 2 years and so on. i just got here on october 22 and i am enjoying it so far. i’ve learned a lot of information about bitcoin and crypto world that i can’t wait to share to my friends.

• +2 1

In this topic of crypto currency I am a little more than a year, it began when a friend wrote to me about airdrop, and after I raised a good amount on it, I began to be interested in all this cryptography.

• +2 1

I joined cryptotalk not long ago and before that I had never practiced any work in the field of encrypted currencies, I had just heard of it from social media or friends.Today I find cryptotalk is the best option for working and learning about encrypted currencies

• +2 1

On 10/23/2019 at 9:03 AM, nenni said:

I have been in this crypto for about 3 years,and i am very happy to get to know crypto,and ifeel very late to join this crypto

Friend, it is never too late to learn and to enter, think about the opportunity you have in the present, it is already here, now it is time to prepare and give your best so that you can last a long time in this forum and can help others with your contributions valuable.

I knew about cryptography in 2018 but didn't participate until late 2019 and then I just thought it's too late but I get to know that no time is late for cryptography.

Welcome my dear that in cryptography from a few months ago and I am happy because I learn a lot of knowledge in cryptocurrencies and how to deal with them properly in trading, investment and other things

A very short time ago, maybe two months, my friends used to insist that I join the work here for a long time, but I was not convinced of their idea and now I regret it, I should have listened to them and joined early.

• +1 1

I recently started in this forum every day I learn new things, thanks to a friend I am here, the pandemic left me unemployed and arriving here was totally new for me, thanks to cryptotalk it has benefited me enormously, I can provide the basics to my family and in terms of knowledge has allowed me to develop.

• +1 1

A few months ago I started working. Honestly, I did not have a specific goal when I joined the world of cryptography, but now I plan to gain great experience in this world and become one of the major investors and traders

I joined about two months ago
But I regret my days, which I spent far from this forum or from coding in general
Especially the quarantine period in the Corona virus period
The great thing I find here on the forum is that I am earning money as well.

• +3 1

In the world of cryptography, I have completed almost two months, but during this short period of time I have acquired a large number of information that will qualify me to enter the world of investment from its widest doors

I spent several months in the forum, and I will not leave even if I gain full knowledge, because we must know the people who will come after us.

I was looking for a job on the Internet until my friend told me about cryptocurrencies, about the existence of this forum and its rules, so I created an account and entered the forum.

• +2 1

dear friend I want to tell you that I am a beginner and just start working from last month on this platform and I am looking this pain from is very beneficial for us we can easily earn money by using the rules and regulations so this platform is very beneficial for us we should working on this platform

• +4 1

Honestly, I joined here a few weeks ago.  And in fact when I joined the world of cryptography I didn’t have any specific goals, but now that I’ve had a great experience in this world.  I plan to be one of the major investors and traders

On 10/23/2019 at 1:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I have been in coding for nearly two years. I lost money and gained money. Working on coding is a good thing and it takes a lot of patience and continuous learning.

Since early 2017 I knew about cryptocurrencies. when a person asked me to pay by bitcoin I get know with crypto world. But I did not care much about it since bitcoin touches the $20,000 in the end of 2017. then I figure out that collecting Bitcoin can be a good source of part time income.

Edited by hatambaba

This is important in order to have a better visibility in the forum because sometimes there are people who are dedicated to comment and make useless topics without following the rules which leads them to be banned, it is important to have the knowledge so that they can develop more and more when learning to publish, for this we need to study the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

I joined crypto in the last few days, where I heard about the forum when I was reading an article about crypto and I liked it, but I did not believe at the beginning that the forum really pays and when I joined, I made sure of the credibility of the matter.

I'm on this forum whenever I'm free of my leisure time. I feel like I'm always on this forum. It's also nice to have a discussion with all the members of this forum. You can learn something good by joining cryptocurrency in this forum.

I did not join it for a long time, but I am very happy with this experience and confuse myself with it a lot. I heard about it from my friends, they talked about cryptocurrencies and I did not know anything about it, and now, thanks to the forum, I knew a lot.

Actually,I knew the world of crypto in the middle of 2020. Then, I decided to invest in bitcoin at the end of 2020. I decided crypto currency was worth looking into and I have been in fully since then.

Hello friend.. I have a friend who studies in ICT engineering and had heard of this wonderful forum from YouTube and created an account and started working with it and then advised me as a great field to learn about the field of cryptocurrencies and frankly has aroused my passion and I have in my mind many things I did not know about thanks to this wonderful site and we became discussing and talking a lot about the subject of cryptocurrencies and working together to find anything we do not know.. It's a love of knowledge and keeping up with evolution. All respect and appreciation