Best mining apps for android? - Page 5 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
eroser123

Best mining apps for android?

We can use bitcoin to get balance economic machine for our destiny. In destiny human beings will extra confuse about cash ( challenge ) and bitcoin create possibility get cash in fashionable approaches. Bitcoin create better option than doing task in actual existence. Off line global will adjustments in drastic but online global will expand up to address many problems that off line can not cope with.

There is only one minimg app I know and it is not profitable, you can earn $0.0005 daily from the app, but before you will know your phone will be damaged and before the phone is damage, your battery will run down very fast and damage first. 

There are a lot of mining app for android system.  But the apps that are used for mining  of the cryto uses the more powerful and battery as well. Phone mining is rubbish and not good to all. But the best mining app is ctyto mining.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 10/23/2019 at 3:44 PM, eroser123 said:

What are the best apps i can utilize to mine bitcoin for android?

My dear friend do not waste your important time on these type of apps. They are always scam. They do not pay btc. And mining of btc is not too easy that it will be mined on mobile. It wants too much high processing systems. 

There are some apps for android but you must check and study before starts working.

MinerGate mobile

Crypto Miner

NeoNeoMiner

AA Miner

But i think mining from mobile is just waste of time but may be in future you can do this professionally

Mining through android is very risky. You will find many fake apps who will make fraud with you in future. I have never used any app for this. I felt this is like gamble. 

• +1 1

Storm Play application is characterized by an easy-to-use and uncomplicated interface, you only have to put your email, password, and wallet address. The beautiful thing in this application is that it is suitable for btc currency mining and it also gives you rewards. This is one of its good features.
 Also, beginners in mining can handle it with ease.

Earnings from mobile applications are not profitable at all, just a waste of time because they have very little income which will not be an incentive to work after a member.  It will also damage your mobile, reduce the processors of mobiles. Especially applications are not profitable at present.

You need to get a lot of apps for mining.  But many mining apps are harmful to the phone.  Because mining requires electricity.  However, many apps are scams.  But I will name a good mining app, and it is not harmful for the phone.  I use it myself.  You can use pi mining app

Hi guys. For android and real users i would suggest they must have 

1 multimine 

2. PI

These apps provide you real time mining that will help you to mine for btc i loveed these app that makes my life too easy

Because these apps provide ne offline mining options mean even if i am away from data connection my mining will never stop

As suggested cloud mining is the only profitable way to earn bitcoin or try using websites that offer surveys for pay in return

The most popular Monero mining app in the Google Play Store is Coinhive. The app has a number of cool features including support for public keys, allowing you to mine on multiple devices .

the android mobiles are not meant for the mining so you should not waste your time and energy on the mining of the phones and reduce the performance of it as well.

There are many mining applications available, but I do not recommend trying them because they are fake and will not provide you with much benefit; on the contrary, it will be a waste of time and may cause damage to your computer.

If I didn't know what a great mining app for android, please let me know if I want to work with a mining app B because it can make more money.

my dear friend I would not recommend you using any kind of mining application on your mobile because it would not work and you will not get any kind of income or profit

In my opinion, mining applications can be evaluated according to the location of the country that uses them in order to make money. For example, sleepy countries come to them. These applications are riddled. As for developed countries, not all of them, these applications reach the person in a legitimate and honest way, and he receives money directly through mining.

You can download it in the play store for the wallet; MIB coin wallet and for miners. Don't forget if you mining in your mobile devices there is chance your phone will be slower or at worse in explode. So if you want to mine go buy the right equipments. I suggest dont mine using your phone because they will cause you problems and it will only destroy your phone .

I am not using any mining app on my android because I am very careful about my mobile.. just using pi mining.  But not know we'll about these mining apps . 

• +1 1

I do not think that there are Bitcoin mining applications on mobile, most of the cryptocurrency mining applications on Android are fraudulent applications, so beware of downloading these applications because they pose risks to your phone.

• +2 1

There are neoneon , miner's gate , crypto miner , and aa miner they are all good and trusted my friend chek one  of them and see for your self

• +2 1

My friend, the mining process can't be accomplished through Android phones or computers because the mining process needs devices dedicated to mining and does not perform any other job except mining. Therefore, it is called stupid devices, while your Android device is called a smart device and it is multifunctional but does not have the hash capacity needed for mining.

yup there are many pool and apps are  working for mining free top mining platform are as fallows

#Pocket miner

# AAMiner

#Crypto Miner

#Miner Gate

#Cudo Miner

#Be Mine

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• SwapGate | Efficient Cryptocurrency Exchange SwapGate provides you with an innovative platform for instant cryptocurrency exchange. Our mission is to offer a fast, secure, and convenient exchange service for over 100 types of cryptocurrency assets without the need for lengthy registration and KYC procedures. Our service works 24/7 and you can already make your cryptocurrency exchanges now. Our platform is simple, easy to use, and built for efficient cryptocurrency transactions. Here are our key features of the SwapGate platform:  Fast and Affordable: Start exchanging instantly without going through registration. Transparent terms and conditions: We guarantee no hidden fees and fair transaction terms.  High security: We use advanced encryption and security technologies to protect your data and funds. About SwapGate: At SwapGate, we are committed to continuous development and innovation. Our team are professionals in their field, united by a common goal to create an efficient cryptocurrency exchange platform. We strive to offer the best service and constant online customer support . You can efficiently perform cryptocurrency manipulation on our website, and here are the short steps to exchange on SwapGate:  Asset selection: Determine which cryptocurrencies you want to exchange.  Determining the exchange rate: Choose a floating or fixed exchange rate.  Confirm & Send: Confirm the transaction details and send the cryptocurrency to the specified address.  Receive Coins: Track the exchange process in real-time and receive your cryptocurrency to the provided wallet. Join SwapGate and make fast exchanges without hidden fees! ️ SwapGate has a seamless support team ready to assist you with your cryptocurrency exchange needs. For more information, please get in touch with us:  Online chat: On the website, click on the blue dialog box  Email: info@SwapGate.io  Tech Support: @SwapGate_SupportBot on Telegram SwapGate is the choice for safe and easy cryptocurrency exchange with favorable fees. Easily exchange fiat for cryptocurrency and one cryptocurrency for another. Join us on https://swapgate.io and enjoy fast transactions now.
    • График крупных разлоков токенов в мае       Особенно крупные анлоки будут у AEVO и PYTH — более $1 млрд.
    • Финансовые рынки преследуются настроениями отказа от риска в преддверии решения ФРС по процентной ставке и пресс-конференции, которая состоится позднее сегодня. Компания 10x Research заявила, что ориентируется на целевуой уровень в $52 000–55 000, поскольку прогнозирует дальнейшее давление со стороны продавцов.       Биткойн (BTC) торговался около 57 700 долларов в европейское торговое утро в среду после падения до самого низкого уровня с конца февраля, поскольку крупнейшая в мире криптовалюта зафиксировала худший месяц с ноября 2022 года.   По данным CoinDesk, BTC упал примерно на 6,3% за последние 24 часа, опустившись ниже уровня поддержки в 60 000 долларов поздно вечером во вторник. Более широкий рынок криптовалют, измеряемый индексом CoinDesk 20 ( CD20 ), потерял почти 9%, прежде чем частично восстановиться. Криптовалюты преследуются настроениями отказа от риска на более широких финансовых рынках на фоне стагфляционного ощущения в США после признаков замедления роста и устойчивой инфляции, которые ослабили надежды на снижение процентных ставок Федеральной резервной системой. Федеральный комитет по открытым рынкам должен вынести свое последнее решение по ставке позднее сегодня.   Эфир (ETH) упал примерно на 5%, опустившись ниже 3000 долларов, в то время как Dogecoin (DOGE) возглавил снижение среди других основных альткойнов, упав на 9%. Solana (SOL) и Avalanche (AVAX) потеряли около 6%. Биткойн упал в апреле, вернув свой первый ежемесячный убыток с августа. Падение на 16% стало худшим с ноября 2022 года, когда рухнула криптовалютная биржа FTX, но некоторые аналитики предупреждают о дальнейшем спаде в ближайшем будущем. Исследовательская фирма по цифровым активам 10x Research заявила, что видит давление продавцов в направлении уровня в 52 000 долларов США, основываясь на оттоке средств из спотовых биржевых фондов США, которые составили 540 миллионов долларов США с момента халвинга 20 апреля. По оценкам компании, средняя цена входа в биткойн-ETF США держателей составляет $57 300, что, таким образом, может оказаться ключевым уровнем поддержки. Чем ближе спотовая цена биткойна к этой средней цене входа, тем выше вероятность дальнейшего закрытия ETF, написал в среду генеральный директор 10x Маркус Тилен. «Возможно, было много туристов из TradeFi в криптовалюте, которые торговали длинными позициями до тех пор, пока не произошел халвинг. Это время уже прошло», — написал он. «Мы ожидаем большего спада, поскольку средний покупатель биткойн-ETF окажется в убытке, когда биткойн будет торговаться ниже 57 300 долларов. Это, вероятно, снизит цены до наших целевых уровней и вызовет коррекцию от -25% до -29% от вершины в 73 000 долларов – отсюда и наша  цена от 73 000 долларов. $52 000/$55 000».
    • Our users can now swiftly exit the matrix of legacy financial systems – Interview with the Tonkeeper team The Open Network (TON) project has been on the front pages of the crypto media in recent weeks. Among the numerous updates, it is worth highlighting the launch of the USDT stablecoin on the TON blockchain. This creates new prospects for the project development, ecosystem, and community. LetsExchange listed USDT-TON ASAP to enable users to benefit from all the advantages the TON network offers. Users can now swap USDT-TON to 4,500+ other cryptocurrencies and buy/sell it with fiat money on LetsExchange. LetsExchange partners can also make the asset available for their users to swap within services and apps using LetsExchange crypto processing. With our partner Tonkeeper, a wallet that allows users to store, receive, and send Toncoin on The Open Network, we shortly discussed thoughts and ideas about the future of the Tonkeeper ecosystem, its benefits, and its potential.   LetsExchange: Can you assess how USDT on the TON blockchain will impact the Tonkeeper community and the project? Tonkeeper: Tether USDT is the world's leading stablecoin, and thanks to low fees on TON and Tonkeeper's convenience and security, it has become super-easy to use for a broad audience. "Tethered USD," or USDT for short, is a hugely successful financial project that brings a relatively stable unit of purchasing power to the world of volatile cryptocurrencies. USDT on TON will definitely add more stability to the TON ecosystem. LetsExchange: Obviously, all these events will positively impact Tonkeeper. Tonkeeper: Well, yes. Tonkeeper becomes the ultimate super-wallet for the entire planet thanks to its super-qualities: Self-custody: You own all your assets directly without any intermediaries or censorship. TON is the most powerful, ultra-scalable blockchain network, guaranteeing high throughput and low fees for billions of users. Tonkeeper Battery: A new service that pays all your blockchain fees automatically. LetsExchange: What benefits does the Tonkeeper wallet offer to USDT TON holders? Tonkeeper: With Tonkeeper, you can easily receive USDT on your personal device, pay for any service that accepts it via a QR code or TON Connect, swap for other tokens, and recharge the battery to cover all the network fees without ever signing up on any centralized exchange. To be clear, the Tonkeeper Battery feature makes Tonkeeper the best way to use USDT. You hold tokens on your device, and with the Tonkeeper Battery, you can pay with USDT without worrying about gas fees or your TON balance. We would say Tonkeeper users can exit the matrix of legacy financial systems with full speed and luxury! You can install the Tonkeeper today and enjoy TON USDT with LetsExchange!
    • Актуальный тариф на 01.05.2024 🚀 Покупаем Криптовалюту 💵 USDT за наличку USD 2.5% За 10000 USDT -> получаете 10250 USD   💲 Продаем Криптовалюту 💼 Наличка USD>USDT +3.5% За 10000 USD -> получаете 9661 USDT Наш сайт.      
    • Приветствуем Всех форумчан, гостей и клиентов! Уведомляем Вас о действующих валют в нашем сервисе.Crypto:1. Bitcoin BTC2. Ethereum ETH3. Avalanche AVAX4. Bitcoin Cash BCH5. BinanceCoin BEP20 BNB6. Dash DASH7. Dogecoin DOGE8. Litecoin LTC9. Polygon MATIC10. Toncoin TON11. Tron TRX12. Dai ETH13. Tether USDT TRC2014. Tether USDT BEP2015. Tether USDT ERC2016. USDCoin ERC20 USDC17. USDCoin TRC20 USDCBank:1. Сбербанк RUB2. Тинькофф RUB3. Альфа-Банк RUB4. РайфайзенБанк RUB5. СБП RUB (любой банк)6. ВТБ RUB7. ГазпромБанк RUB
    • Добрый день, уважаемые пользователи форума! Принимаем заявки по выгодным курсам.   Контакты: -Сайт: star-change.io-Telegram (через кнопку на сайте)-Почта: info@star-change.io
    • Bitcoin продолжает демонстрировать впечатляющий рост, покоряя новые вершины и устанавливая новые исторические рекорды. Этот ведущий криптовалютный актив привлекает все больше внимания со стороны инвесторов и компаний, что способствует его дальнейшему укреплению на рынке. Крупные игроки, такие как Tesla, MicroStrategy и Square, продолжают активно инвестировать в Bitcoin, подтверждая его статус как альтернативного актива с высоким потенциалом для роста.   Знаковым событием стало решение Tesla приобрести $1.5 миллиарда Bitcoin и возможность принимать их в качестве платежей за свою продукцию. Этот шаг вызвал значительный резонанс в индустрии и стимулировал другие компании рассмотреть криптовалюту как часть своего портфеля активов. Появление финансовых инструментов, таких как биржевые фонды (ETF) и фьючерсы на Bitcoin, расширяет доступ институциональных инвесторов к этому цифровому активу, что способствует увеличению спроса и укреплению его позиций на рынке.   В целом, рост и укрепление Bitcoin свидетельствует о его значимости на финансовых рынках и его потенциале для дальнейшего развития. Учитывая все вышеперечисленные факторы, можно с уверенностью сказать, что Bitcoin остается важным активом, способным привлекать новых инвесторов и укреплять свои позиции на мировой финансовой сцене.
    • Привет всем форумчанам! Обменник E-crypto.space предлагает сделать обмен Litecoin LTC на Сбербанк RUB. Предлагаем лучшую поддержку и условия обмена.   Контакты для связи: email: info@e-crypto.space
    • 🏷 Reward : OCEAN ( For All ) 🪂 Register : t.me/waveonsuibot/walletapp?startapp=1258080 ➖️ Create Wallet ➖️ Backup Phrase ➖️ Go to Claim > Complete Mission ➖️ Claim Daily ➖️ Done LFG