Best mining apps for android? - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
eroser123

Best mining apps for android?

there are no mining apps for android devices but there are lot of sites that you can mine but i don't recommend mining because base on my experience it was only a waste of time when i want to claim my money it was nothing there was nothing sent to me i waited for weeks but nothing arrived then i said to my self i wont mine again.

it is not a good idea using your smartphone for mining its gonna effect your smartphone very badly and its not profitable t all

its not worth it damaging your device CPU 

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many Android applications for Bitcoin mining on the Google Play store, and these applications can be used through mining Bitcoin very easily, and these applications must be characterized by credibility and confidence.

Theres no profitable phone mining as i know. A proper mining program in your phone might only mine you so little, probably not even enough to cover electrical costs. There's an app called Pi, its not really mining but rather rewards you with a higher 'reward rate per hour ' for joining them and inviting more people to 'mine' more. Currently it seems they're deciding on halving the current 0.25pi/h mining rate or cutting it to zero when it reaches 10 million users, so join earlier. You can use my ref code if you want or you can use someone's else, prefably someone you trust so you can later add them into your security circle to mine more.

Pi is a new digital currency being developed by a group of Stanford PhDs. For a limited time, you can join the beta to earn Pi and help grow the network. To join Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/Arsm and use my username (Arsm) as your invitation code. (Not a must to use my ref code!)

Edited by Arsm
Minor edits

I am still confused why people is really interested mining Bitcoin with their phone.

Phone is not designed for mining purpose. If you force it to mining Bitcoin, it will using CPU for mining, where that is bad idea because can make your phone burned and you will losing your investment.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

please do not mine with your phone mining will damage your phone and you wont get anything cause phone device is weak.i suggest you to use miner machines or dont even think about mining cause you cant mine with computer or smart phone.

Mining need a special resource like Gpu's and strong Cpu ..so it's not idea mining on your phone that's will decrease efficiency and you will not get any profits 

most of mobile mining application is a scam and offer 1-10 sat in hour right now ,and most of them damage your phone, So should not use them

I suggest every one on this this plate form that why are you want to mine your mobile phone , for earning bitcoin you dont getting profits to mine your phone mobile phone mining gives you very less amount and want to run your mobile phone 24/7 for producing very less amount of bitcoin and after some time your mobile phones battery dead or not working properly .

mining only the computer, if the computer device is not recommended then it will make your computer could be destroyed. especially if you are mining through a smartphone, that is an absurd thing to do in mining.

Edited by Man
  • Useful or interesting 1

To be honest I didn't find any honest mining app until now, I used a lot of them and everyone of them has his own spamming ways, some of them will not pay, and the others will give slow mining speed, in general don't trust or count on them because they are useless, I prefer to use a site than an app

2 hours ago, Sweaty said:

Here are the applications that you can enable your desired for crypto mining cryptominor

but how I can't understand how we complete our deserved in online no any site to give gives good income cloud mining sites are not trusted in online they can't pay and they do scam and lost our earnings so any site gives good offers then wait some time and research then invest its better

Once upon a time I am searching and doing this kind of activities but I didn't find good most of the are scam and those are legit the pay so little which I think just waste of time which i always avoid and also suggest other people to avoid this thing.

exploiting on the phone I do not encourage you, but if you want then I think freebitco.in will be the most reasonable, you should also consider carefully because its profits bring very little

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Luciferludz said:

I'm not using any kind of the mining apps because I know that's they are not profitable, and I also suggesting to you don't waste your time and your battery

I am also the one who is not using any kind of mining application because the mining application is very heavy and it is very harmful for our personal data which I have saved in my phone.

Hi. I can only recommend some games for Android that pays cryptocurrency and are legit and can withdraw anytime even in a small amount. Theses games are CryptpPop, CryptoWord, BitcoinBlast and Bitcoin Blocks. You can earn here while playing and it is 100% paying. I hope these will help you. 

Well for me i never download any mining application on my mobile because it will make your phone slower or at worse some parts of the will be broken. And that is really bad.

On 10/23/2019 at 12:44 PM, eroser123 said:

What are the best apps i can utilize to mine bitcoin for android?

i know you want know the bitcoin mining apps, but let me give you an advice. mining with phone is like throwing you money from the window.

you will earn 0 while mining bitcoin with phones, so you are wasting money in electricity and you are lowering your battery life.

trust me and don't mine with phones

Mining bitcoins on android phone is very slow and the only way I know that one can use to mine bitcoins is by using crypto tab browser and enable saver dependent mining and i don't know of other mining apps there cause i have not used them before.

I think there is no application for bitcoin mining. I have never used any mineral application on Android for bitcoin mining. So you cannot mine Bitcoin through mobile apps

On 10/23/2019 at 12:44 PM, eroser123 said:

What are the best apps i can utilize to mine bitcoin for android?

You cannot do Bitcoin mining with smartphone or computer because BTC use the Scrypt algorithm that is only supported by ASICs hardwares. If you want to earn BTC by mining with a smartphone, the only possible way is CryptoTab browser. I made a topic about it in the "referral links" section. It is Monero (XMR) mining but you will get paid in BTC and the minimum withdrawal is only 1000 satoshi.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

20 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

You cannot do Bitcoin mining with smartphone or computer because BTC use the Scrypt algorithm that is only supported by ASICs hardwares. If you want to earn BTC by mining with a smartphone, the only possible way is CryptoTab browser. I made a topic about it in the "referral links" section. It is Monero (XMR) mining but you will get paid in BTC and the minimum withdrawal is only 1000 satoshi.

You are wrong. You can still mine, but the results are not optimal. The only useful application is the mining monitor application. F2Pool has released this application for both Android and IOS

This is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it, because i am a new here

• +3 1

I think I would be an elextroneum because the best mining application for mobile allows us to earn money without an investment because it works both as a wallet and as a passive miner. 

• +3 1