Browser mining: Really or fake? - Page 17 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
loser

Browser mining: Really or fake?

if i were you i would stay a way from them because most of them are fake and the legit ones give  low profit  , not to forget also your computer or device will be always in danger to a malware that can use it for mining which means your device performance will reduce overtime  and will destroy at the end 

i suggest you to learn  about trading and  gain profits from there which is much better than browser mining

Edited by yato987
  • +2 2

On 10/23/2019 at 8:28 PM, TimopheyKa said:

Agree with comments above, it is not necessary to use this program, just too everything will be a long and energy-consuming and resource-intensive! And so, this is a common program for mining on your PC

your system gets hot in less time. Now a days Applications are also able to mine Crypto on androids. Mining is not a great way to earn as it will take a lot of time to get enough money for you.

Please check in the mining section as how many had reported they lost their valuable time for mining.

•  

14 hours ago, Dany9 said:

your system gets hot in less time. Now a days Applications are also able to mine Crypto on androids. Mining is not a great way to earn as it will take a lot of time to get enough money for you.

Please check in the mining section as how many had reported they lost their valuable time for mining.

•  

It isn't only about computer system getting hot, it also reduce the lifespan of the computer, some people browser online and saw it through their phone, if they do not have computer, I will want to use their phones mine, and it can damage phones. 

• +3 1

Most of those browser mining isn't really true and just a scam. There are also some browsers that says it mines cryptocurrency, but what they really do is that it is mining data on your pc. So those kinds of browser isn't really recommended at all.

• +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/23/2019 at 8:31 AM, loser said:

Hi, please tell me, is it possible to get cryptocurrency using browser mining?

There is a site that offers mining using their development! This site can be downloaded there https://get.cryptobrowser.site/en/

Yeah it's real, but i'm not advising you to use such a mining option because it will only damage your device, and also the most important is this method don't give that mush of coin maybe you will need days before get paid, so better is to use a virtual mining like the one in the Yobit exchange.

cryptotab browser has a good reviews if you will search about it.

most of their users are satisfied and they got paid but the earning is too slow if you won't invest.

On 10/23/2019 at 1:31 PM, loser said:

There is a site that offers mining using their development! This site can be downloaded there https://get.cryptobrowser.site/en/

Please don't waste your time with that. Cause you can't get your money from there so don't believe on there offerwall or anything. And I think there site not be paid well and don't pay.

4 hours ago, Abdo mash96 said:

I very much doubt that you will find one that works. When I very first got into crypto I had one running in the background for days and days on a spare pc as got nothing. 

There are some good good ones like cryptotab, but they are not profitable which makes it not to be qualified to be called good, but using it on computers is good.  I heard it can can damage phone and I have seen it on some comments on this forum, I will not be able to use it. But the pi ones that does not affect phones are the good ones. 

Edited by JanBomCrypto

On 23/10/2019 at 3:31, loser said:

Hola, por favor dígame, ¿es posible obtener criptomonedas usando la minería del navegador?

¡Hay un sitio que ofrece minería utilizando su desarrollo! Este sitio se puede descargar allí https://get.cryptobrowser.site/en/

You will lose a lot of time for little money friend, I recommend you try to earn some money with other platforms, this can damage your computer, I wish you can choose something that is really worth more than this.

Most of the site to mine with your computer is waste your time, only work of you have a very big network, however many people dont like to do this becuase the rewards are very pour so if you want to get a profit is better to make staking now this way is better for the people that dont have money to buy a miner.

Yes one oft the best browser mining is crypto tab.you can mine and earn bitcoin into this miner. Crypto tab is the most popular browse mining in crypto world.it habe Rafael programme  to earn more. 

Browser mining will only be making your browser to rag and there you'll never see any profit on it because I don't think if you can earn more than $1 yearly which is really wasting of time. 

• +3 1

El 23/10/2019 a las 3:31, el perdedor dijo:

Hola, por favor dígame, ¿es posible obtener criptomonedas usando la minería del navegador?

¡Hay un sitio que ofrece minería utilizando su desarrollo! Este sitio se puede descargar allí https://get.cryptobrowser.site/en/

To mine with your computer you should take into account that the useful life of your pc decreases, you must take this into account first before starting to mine

In my personal opinion, this method of mining is a waste of time and not profitable and will also damage your device because this browser that supplies you with a few coins uses the device processor to reap a lot of profits without realizing it or knowing it.

• +2 1

I think yes browser mining is working but there is little slow and their is no life of browser its like a fake many people using this but after some days they stopped and not respond properly so that's the reason people says its fake

It is simple if any of the company is asking about the money or to buy some hash power so that you can earn more that is surely a fake site you should never invest in that place.

Some of the mining sites are fake and often are real. But if you have good amount of referalls then your mining is going well. But alone working in mining sites are very low when you are using browsing mining.

Really, if it is possible to earn cryptocurrencies through mining, what some platforms provide, however, it is not profitable since the wear and tear that is generated to the cpu or in some cases to the gpu, can cause  to burn on circuits and be a total loss so so it is best not to risk mining with a personal computer

I think everything has its ups and downs. In the same way that the browser has been said, I think it's a good idea to look at the browser's conditions and think a little bit.

In my experience there is no existing legit mining browser. All of those are fake including cryptobrowser because there are no legit paying mining browser they are just giving hype to the people and yet they are all just a waste of time.

Yes it's real  browser mining  it's a method of cryptocurrencies mining that happens inside a browser and is implemented using scripting language. This is difficult compared to more widely known file-based cryptocurrency mining approach which involves downloading & running a dedicated executable file

On 10/23/2019 at 10:31 AM, loser said:

Yeah you can min bitcoin using cryptotab browser, but its not mined with Graphics card, ceyprotab browser mining is a cloud mining platform, and yeah you can earn from it, but it takes some time to collect good money.

• +5 1

It is possible and quite easy to earn cryptocurrency through the browser. All you have to do is leave the browser open, nothing else you need to do. If you leave your computer and browser open, you can earn cryptocurrencies through mining.