Browser mining: Really or fake? - Page 18 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
loser

Browser mining: Really or fake?

Something to be really it doesnt means it is profitable, because faucets also are really but they are not profitable so thats is the same to browser mining its really but not profitable.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Most of these methods of mining are false and you cannot get any profits from this method. If you want mining to be profitable, you must buy special mining equipment at high prices and secure sufficient electrical energy for them so that you can get good profits from mining, otherwise you will not get any profits from Mining

I don't hear about this  topic browser mining but you can see in online there are many app in play store and online which you can mine by browser and safely

they might not be fake but you are paying more than what you are earning , when you use their application or browser you are giving them full access to your device , and of course your personal information like your wallets , contact list, personal photos, and your whole activity  becomes on their hands , and this kind of information  is a very profitable to certain companies that they pay millions of dollars to have it. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

So, is there any harm in browser mining?

• Premature wear on your computer due to 100% CPU usage,
  • Increase in electricity bill due to high resource usage,
  • Your internet speed slows down due to the JavaScript codes you receive from an external source,
  • Due to the high level of processor usage, your computer may get warmer and consequently, a loud fan noise.

I think it is not fake, they use your computer resources with some kind of program. It is really a waste of time. It will be very long and better for mining directly than bypassing the browser mining platform.

• +1 2

There are many cloud mining sites out there many of them are deceptive, you have to be careful and there is a real like cryptotab browser. You are real. You can mine the cryptocurrency through it, but you need some time to start earning a good amount of money

• +2 2
  • +4 1

On 10/23/2019 at 9:31 AM, loser said:

Hi, please tell me, is it possible to get cryptocurrency using browser mining?

There is a site that offers mining using their development! This site can be downloaded there https://get.cryptobrowser.site/en/

No, it is really honest, but it needs great computer capabilities and you need several computers. If you want to profit well, I managed to win $ 4 from it only within a month

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I know there is one browser that pays you to use that one and that is brave browser but even they do not claim any mining so there is no mining on browser or on internet.

Dear friend I think so many fake mining available in the cryptocurrency world. Free mining cannot give good profit. I also cannot try any free mining. Because this waste of time. Some mining are legal but I cannot try. My opinion only legal site mining can be invest for profit.

there are some browsers and like brief browsers who are offering the browser mining they just give you money so that you keep on browsing on their browsers I think you should give it a try 

• +3 1

I tried a lot with mining sites, and it became clear to me that they do not give large profits, but rather worthless profits, especially if they are free.
As for the paid, fraud is very large and is not guaranteed.

• +2 1

On 10/25/2019 at 5:50 AM, spyaquino said:

I have already done browser mining testing, and I can say that it is very difficult to actually win anything, you can win, but it does not compensate the risk of you being invaded, I have my doubts about the truth of this type of mining . I may be mistaken, feel free to correct me. But I'm afraid, yes.

@spyaquino Mining requires special hardware to do this. Malware has recently appeared surreptitiously when mining cryptocurrencies while surfing the web, we must be careful when doing so.

• +1 1

My friend, I do not advise you to mine, as it requires special equipment, and wastes a lot of time, and a lot of members say that too, and there is little profit in mining.

In my point of view mining is not fake but a lot of digital currences exits so pake can not differentiate between them so they think it is not real . And for mining system should be strong hardwares required

@loser Yes its possible to earn money, BTC & other coins via this browser. But the problem is, how much will you earn ?¿?¿ Usually, its such a small amount, it isnt worth your troubles. Then you have the min. withdrawal amount. Many times its almost impossible to reach the min. withdrawal amount & you give up on it.

But, give it a go & if its something reliable, let the Forum know.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Browser mining is real. You can mine browser with Cryptobrowser, but the amount of mining you get using this browser depends on the power of your device and is usually small. To get large amounts of coins from this browser, your reference count must be large. The more references you have, the more reference amount you will get.

Edited by ibrahim halil anaç

Mining is a real thing, but it makes a small profit, especially as it depletes computers that work day and night for cents that do not compensate you for your energy bills, but there are documented sites that give you little profits for this mining.

Attention, my friend, there is no mining by browsing. This mining scam needs dedicated tools and a lot of experiences. Stay away from this site my friend before they rob you.

There are devices dedicated to doing mining for mobile phone mining, it is a waste of time and a loss of money because you will consume your phone in a short period for very few sums of currency

I dont think in my opinion this just scam the one that will tell you to deposit your crypto in so you can withdraw crypto that you have mined at the you will just get scammed maybe even they will put virus on your device.