New Opera Browser with crypto wallet - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nicecrypto

New Opera Browser with crypto wallet

A very informative topic for all crypto users that have been use opera as they browser. For me, this information is new because I did not use opera as my browser. I often use Google and Brave browser, because for me it is easily to use. I love using brave browser because this kind of browser is add-free I can use YouTube without any interruption, so that I enjoying watching videos there using the brave browser. I recommend you to use brave browser because if gives a reward a BAT tokens every month and it has an own wallet.  

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I also heard about this browser. I think this browser will be very helpful for the people who use cryptocurrency. Because they will get the facilities of using wallet in the browser where he is working. As a result their time will be save. 

You need an answer from people who have tried the wallet, I think that this feature is good for your money to be saved within the browser and perhaps this matter will make it easier for you to pay in cryptocurrencies, but for me so far I will prefer dealing with wallets that I trust

• +2 1

I have seen this update that contains a wallet, but I cannot advise you to use it because I do not know how safe and reliable this wallet is, and if you want my opinion, use a Trust wallet or a Blockchain wallet, they are safe in this respect.

The wallets that are subject to browsers are very fragile, they can be hacked easily, that's why I don't trust any wallet of this type, better look for one that is trustworthy, such as coin base or metamask.

There will be a great development in the types of wallets in order to save cryptocurrencies, but I do not trust any type or thing that is presented to me without doing an integrated research so that I do not make mistakes and lose money

This browser is very cool and they have added a special wallet feature for cryptocurrencies inside it. This is a good move in this world of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Therefore, I use this wonderful browser that it is indeed one of the best browsers ever and is characterized by speed as well as it supports currencies and cryptocurrencies

I do not think that opera wallet is considered a secure wallet, so I advise before placing your coins in the wallet to search for it well so that you will not be defrauded and hacked into your wallet.

Well everyone says that it is completely safe, but I do not trust any wallet because anything on the Internet is vulnerable to theft, I prefer to keep my money in an offline wallet or a wallet with great reliability such as the trust wallet

There are several very popular wallets for storing Ethereum and the rest of the currencies, so I do not trust these add-ons that come with the browser, as they may be fake or fraudulent and fall victim to theft.

• +1 1

hello dear everyone I hope you all are doing really great country I want to tell you that her brother I do not agree with you about the secure that I think everyone has their own thinking about the secure valid but I personally think that the everything is on the internet is vulnerable

Actually, I am using the Opera browser, and tried its launcher, but I don't know if it is safe or not, I did not put a lot of coins into it, but we should not trust it, we simply have to put the cryptocurrencies in a secure wallet, such as a yobit wallet, or Using an external wallet, this is safer, of course.

• +2 1

Well I didn't tried it yet because I use chrome as my default browser and it's just perfect that I don't need any other browser to work on crypto. And still I'm not going to try it. But it could be very useful for the opera users. Thanks anyway. 

Switching to web3 always entails an update. As for the cryptocurrency wallet, today it does not need to be used, if there are others. This is everyone’s desire. 

• +1 1

Sorry to say, but these are the most suceptible wallets.

Who's are mostly affected hy hackers.

these are working with very limiting privacy options.

So, there is no need to invest ot save your worthy amount.

Try to use original and geniune wallets for your money.

This will be good for you and for your iunvestments.

Have a great journey buddy

I use the Opera browser and heard about the wallet, but I did not put my coins in it, it is a sensitive topic and it requires us to deal with reliable and tested wallets by others, I use Yobit wallet, maybe I will put a small amount and try this wallet that you are talking about.

So far there has been no test whether the browser wallet is safe or not, but with an update to the Opera Mini browser that embeds crypto wallets, it means that cryptocurrency is widely known. The need for a browser with its advantages will increase the number of users of the browser. This makes it easier for crypto traders to store on a browser wallet to make transactions easier.

• +5 1

On 10/23/2019 at 1:55 PM, Nicecrypto said:

I saw a new update on the Opera browser for Android that now supports and provide crypto wallet for Eth and have access to bounties Networks and also shops where you can spend some cryptos to buy stuff. But I am really concerned about the wallet, so people are this type of browser wallet safe? Your input 👇

https://www.opera.com/dapps-store

Until now, I still use the Yobit and Luno crypto wallets only. Yobit is used as temporary storage and Luno is used as a wallet to convert crypto coins into real money. I haven't used any other crypto wallets because I haven't found a better wallet of the two. But do not rule out if the browser that you share is really safe and can help me a lot, I will try that.

• +3 1

first brave browser , and second opera browser im glade to see this new generations and ways to earn money and to build a strong community , good luck 

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, you are really right that the Opera browser is very great, it offers us a lot of really great features, I hope it will be developed more and more very soon, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

I don't know if those wallets in Opera browser are safe or not
 But I can suggest you a safe site and almost 60% of the members use it here, and it is Yobit, which is equipped with an anti-hacker wall and is extremely secure.

• +3 1

Really, I never know about this wallet, meaning there is a possibility that it is reliable and there is another possibility, so you should carefully research it before using it with me. Use the trust wallet, and it is safe.

In fact, I did not have information about that Opera browser has a crypto wallet in order to deal with cryptocurrencies through it, this feature is considered very advanced and serves and greatly supports cryptocurrencies, I do not know if it is a secure wallet but I do not doubt that.