Is there have yobit mobile app? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Is there have yobit mobile app?

4 minutes ago, Emma said:

can you share the screenshots

i tried just now and found nothing. you can try my screenshots

LOL

Screenshot_2019-11-02-00-00-49.png

Screenshot_2019-11-02-00-01-02.png

I understand now! If you. Click the link or search link directly it will says  '404. That's an error" just try to search normal in google without domain search like this yobiti and just scroll down you'll see that domain yobiti.com then click it.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

5 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

I understand now! If you. Click the link or search link directly it will says  '404. That's an error" just try to search normal in google without domain search like this yobiti and just scroll down you'll see that domain yobiti.com then click it.

got it!

really same to as our yobit. no way to understand if i don't know the right domain. here i am showing you the screenshot.

Screenshot_2019-11-02-05-58-09.png

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 10/23/2019 at 7:09 AM, Luciferludz said:

The answer is No, yobit has no any mobile app but if you search in playstore you'll find yobit app which is not really they are scammer. If you installed it and try to log in your money will be stollen by hackers and you'll not have to blame yobit. Also in yobit domain, these are the really yobit domain

1: yobit.net

2: yobit.io

3:yobitex.net

These above are the only really yobit domains, if you inter your details to onother site a party from that your money will be stollen and yobit will not be relevant on that. 

And the following are scam domain which are using yobit theme

1: Yobiti.com

2: yobittex.com

3: yobit mobile app

Don't use the mentioned website above you'll lose your money. Goodluck.

Thank you a lot brother this what i called very good information and topic, i was victim of the yobiti.com but they can't do anything because they need the second confirmation, but i suspected the color of the theme, and i see the link and i find i'm not in the right address, so i close it and i open the real YOBIT website, i change the pass word, and all. 😉

I think there is no such platform yobit have in mobile devices, but if you see some then there's a chance of scam in that app. i think if yobit releases admin's will tell that here in forum. the legit yobit app. but i am sure there are no yobit app right now in app stores. 

Yes indeed there is a big problem associated with the domain name of the site. Constantly there will be such people who will create clones to cash in on ordinary users. I believe such clones should remove Google and other search engines.

On 10/23/2019 at 9:09 AM, Luciferludz said:

The answer is No, yobit has no any mobile app but if you search in playstore you'll find yobit app which is not really they are scammer. If you installed it and try to log in your money will be stollen by hackers and you'll not have to blame yobit. Also in yobit domain, these are the really yobit domain

These above are the only really yobit domains, if you inter your details to onother site a party from that your money will be stollen and yobit will not be relevant on that. 

And the following are scam domain which are using yobit theme

That's is very nice information I also my first time in yobit I was installed this fake app, but good thing is that before I logged in I was just try to read its reviews on playstore and I found negative users rating all of they are says it scam app.

On 11/25/2019 at 10:56 AM, Lubruselu said:

That's is very nice information I also my first time in yobit I was installed this fake app, but good thing is that before I logged in I was just try to read its reviews on playstore and I found negative users rating all of they are says it scam app.

You did good to review its user rating in playstore before logged in there. Otherwise if you don't do that before you were been hacked if you were have some of bitcoins in account.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/23/2019 at 2:09 PM, Luciferludz said:

And the following are scam domain which is using yobit theme

Thank you for sharing this important information. Luckily I didn't try the yobit app on play store the time I saw it because I don't have any space on my phone at that time but now I know that it is a scam app.

2 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

You did good to review its user rating in playstore before logged in there. Otherwise if you don't do that before you were been hacked if you were have some of bitcoins in account.

I was having something like 0.03 btc and 1.6 ethereum which was only my net worth I aiming so I don't know what I would do if I were hacked.

On 11/27/2019 at 8:33 AM, xprince1996 said:

Thank you for sharing this important information. Luckily I didn't try the yobit app on play store the time I saw it because I don't have any space on my phone at that time but now I know that it is a scam app.

Lol! You were too lucky! You must thank your god that much. Because if you were having balance you should meet your account is zero balance, that's why its good to set 2FA verification.

Iqoption.com/signup

10 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

Lol! You were too lucky! You must thank your god that much. Because if you were having balance you should meet your account is zero balance, that's why its good to set 2FA verification.

Haha, don't worry I always set up a 2FA Verification to all my exchanges account coz I know it is the best protection for those phishing hacks. 

I am confidently saying yobit dont have yet any mobile app platform, but if you ever find some apps in the play store or app store then there is a possibility of that application is scam. i think if yobit really have app, this forum will tell us. 

On 11/28/2019 at 12:46 AM, Maksuda4406 said:

I think if yobit have mobile app that will helped all and that will also easy to use for all.

Nope, currently yobit doesn't have any app so don't install any yobit app from playstore if you don't want your account being hack by hackers.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Hello brother thaks for shareing it i use this app more than 2 month ,someone mailme this applink .i bleve that app is official cause whosent me mail he is very smart i login via this app but afterlogin i know that this app is not official app  , and i change my passworld and add google autherication.After change passworld and added google autherician i serch google about yobit exchange app then i know clearly this app is totally fake.

I have not read or researched something about a mobile application, it looks like a scam, be careful and do better research before thinking about downloading it. YOBIT always makes an announcement and I have no doubt that I would have done it if it were true.

You can also ask for help directly.

Thank you brother, you really saved me. I was going to download the yobit app and I was going to use it.I have hard that many scammers use this trick to scam,the people. thank you for your genuine guidance .god bless you my brother.I think  you saved many of our brothers and sisters .thank you once again brother.

I think so too, yobit did not announce their startup exchanger app which I know is actually a mobile app for cryptotalk. This kind of scam is becoming a new type for fraudsters, Latoken is also one of them because fake emails are spread about the Latoken app

On 10/23/2019 at 10:22 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

I was going to try the app but after I downloaded it I asked to give it permission and there I discovered it was a scam application

That was close pal. You didn't invest yet on that site. Your lucky that you discovered that it was a scam in a early time. Hope that no one will be scam by those apps.

2 minutes ago, MdSharafat said:

Is I found one, in play store it's name is "Yb mobile client" it's our exchange you can do trading hair by using your mobile so go it and download !!

Are you found it legit?? Alot of apps now are so promissing and others are really really scam.

22 hours ago, Chy944 said:

Till now there are no mobile apps for yobit .it would be very easy for the investors to operate the market easily from the mobile phone .

Yeah youre right i think untill now there is no one.if they will launched it for sure alot of users of yobit will fownload it.

Interesting post, I had no idea that a scam mobile app for Yobit existed. If you are ever in doubt about anything to do with Yobit, either raise the question on Yobit Chat or ask support, who would confirm the authenticity of anything to do with Yobit that is genuine. Be careful, many scams are out there and sadly some have fallen victim to such scams.

On 10/23/2019 at 7:22 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

I was going to try the app but after I downloaded it I asked to give it permission and there I discovered it was a scam application

Still yobit is not introduce the mobile app but soon i hope they are going to launched their app and then peoples will use it. Yobit is a good exchanges where we will found almost all top coins and i buy so many coins in yobit because yobit is the trusted exchange and its withdraw will take the seconds.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I always use yobit in browser and follow its official channel  for updates.If Yobit have the app they will send me an email.But they did not so .This mobile app version of yobit is scamming  software .I am waiting for their official app.

On 11/29/2019 at 10:07 AM, jore1 said:

Surely you do not use yobit .yobit does not have an application on your phone, it only runs on the web and those applications are fraudulent.

First you search It properly, then you said it my bro!!

If many user of the yobit request to administrator of yobit exchange to make an official trading app to reduce the chances of yobit scammers that promote other scamming apps in the name of yobit.

As ive read all comments here saying that theres no one so i believe to that.hopefully someday apps would be better.im looking forward to that.and im verry excited about it.