First trading experience. - Page 11 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

First trading experience.

On 10/5/2020 at 9:28 PM, Zenh said:

At first time i just loss money in the market becasue i don't know that how i trade in the market, but after some time when i learn in forex market than i make start some money.

I learned the basics and I waited for weeks to months before making my first trade after I learned it very well, but I chose day trading and I lost very well. I later have to trade cryptocurrencies  and chose day grade but still lose until I finally prefer swing trading. 

I won the first crypto money trade in 2015 by watching a video with an application and I converted those crypto coins into dollars, then the application I deleted and did not use disappeared, but I gained the most dollar's rise time was a very profitable business.

my first trade exp is buy TRX 😄
it was low value, only 1000 coins, but after that i started more trade

Лучшие IDLE серверы для CS:GO, заработок 50к в месяц с  0 - vk.link/rexto.blog

Good initiative friend, in that way it helps those of us who still do not know about
 this topic. I do not know about trading, however my first experience was with morpher,
 an airdrops from which I obtained some token I invested in cryptos fell a lot and I did
 not know how to close the operation. Instead of winning I lost. but hey that was my first 
experience and with her I was able to understand that a lot of knowledge is needed to be 
able to achieve success in this.

Well, at the moment I am a newbie, I am starting in this world and I have been a couple of months, it has not gone very well, since I fell into the fomo and now the moment has become complicated. But what's invaluable is everything I've been learning about it. That is why I am happy and positive, you have to continue preparing and reading a lot to try to be better every day.

On 22/10/2019 at 22:28, josephrioveros123 said:

Hice esta publicación para compartir mi primera experiencia comercial y para que ustedes también compartan la suya y lo que han aprendido de esa experiencia comercial.

Mi primera experiencia comercial es hoy. Utilizo una pequeña cantidad que puedo permitirme perder. Compré 3 XRP con una moneda de 0.00010971 bits. Y después de que compre eso. Ya pierdo algunos. XRP ya había bajado su precio. Ahora la cosa es esta. Mi experiencia aún no está completa. No vendí mi XRP, pero seré paciente y esperaré hasta que vuelva a aparecer. Lo controlaré cada 30 minutos. Ojalá vuelva a subir. Actualizaré este hilo de mi pequeña experiencia comercial. Lo que aprendí aquí es que la criptomoneda se mueve tan rápido que puedes ganar una fortuna en solo minutos y también perder mucho en minutos. Por tanto, el seguimiento es muy importante. 

Just trust your decisions, it's the best thing to do at such a time, be patient and at some point those XRP could be worth a lot, just don't give up.

My first commercial cryptocurrency experience was with a digital asset called Onixcoin, one of the first of national origin, low commissions, P2P operations, mining could be done. I spent a lot of time trusting the project. Then I passed my investment from Onix to Yobit in order to have a broader view of the market and have other options to move my investment.

On 10/23/2019 at 4:28 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I made this post to share my first trading experience and for you guys to also share yours and what you have learned from that trading experience.

My first trading experience is today. I use a small amount that I can afford to loose I bought 3 XRP using 0.00010971 bit coin. And after I buy that. I already loose some. XRP had already fell it's price down. Now the thing is  this. My experience is not yet complete I didn't sell my XRP yet I will be patient and I will wait until it got up again. I will monitor it every 30 mins. Hopefully it will go up again. I will update this thread of my small trading experience. What I learned here is that cryptocurrency moves so fast that you can gain a fortune on just minutes and also loose alot on minutes. So monitoring is very important. 

As tipp, you actually dont need to monitor it all day long, you can set sell order at the price you want with acceptable profit.

My first investment experience was a few years ago. Then everyone was shouting about bitcoin, that it is digital gold and its yen will reach$ 200,000 by the end of the year. I, as an inexperienced investor, in search of profit, bought bitcoin for$ 19,000 and waited for it to grow:) however, you do not understand what happened and where my money went) I don't regret it, I learned a valuable lesson.

From engineers to journalists, the rise of Bitcoin has created jobs that draw on a variety of skill sets. Now is the time to invest your talents in the cryptocurrency job market.
Remember when the only type of currency you had to worry about was the type that was in your wallet. Oh, how times and money have changed from copper pennies and dollar bills to, well, we're getting there.
Cryptocurrency, bitcoin, blockchain - you hear these words on the news and you see them on your social feed, but someone really knows what all of this really means.

My first experience was with Bitcoin, I bought around 0.01 BTC, and hold them for a long time, when it went up to $ 20,000 each, I did not sell, but I was doing it as it went down.

My experience is the following when I was completely unaware of the subject, I made an investment and what I was doing was buying and selling quickly at the market price every time it went up or down until I realized that I was not winning and that I was paying many commissions of free. With time and study I could improve.

Hard topic to speak for everyone. Because almost all first trading experience was a nightmare and frustration. All beginners have enthusiasm and ambitions before they actually start trading. There are no miracles here, only analysis and consistent work. I have lost my first money after seconds on exchange, because I was greed and stupid. 

i also failed the first time i traded , i had some Bitcoins worth of 30$ , i traded them for USD then BTC price started  increasing so i decided to buy BTC again  , all of that cost me about 3$  but i don't regret it because i learnt to never buy and sell when prices are not stable especially when you are a beginner 

but for sure at that time i decided to sell my BTC i was ready to lose some of them because it is known that you should always trade what are you ready to lose 

• +2 1

Yes, you have shared your very good experience with us in this way and so should the sentences to share your first experience of trading with us. 

My first trading experience was in Forex Trading. I was the first to invest $ 100 in forex trading. Because it was my first trading experience, I lost $ 50 of my first $ 100 invested. But when I had complete knowledge about forex trading and I also had skills, I made it a $ 50 account to $ 500. Which was a huge amount for me and it was also enough for me. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you want to know about first experience of any trader you know that every person lose first and then slowly he learned all about trading and a time in every persons life when he eared a lot so in first you spent some money then increase packages.

• +3 1

My first experience in trading was in yobit exchanger.I bought some Yoda coins in yobit with 0.0005 btc .As the price was really pumping and dumping.I thought that it is a good time to earn by trading.When i bought the tokens the price of it drastically dumped.I was so sad.I hodl the coins for 1 months.I couldn't afford to lose as i was a newbie so i waited.After 1 month i got 2 $ profit from it.I know it was not that much but as my first experience in trading it was not bad though.

• +5 1

On 10/15/2020 at 2:03 AM, yato987 said:

i also failed the first time i traded , i had some Bitcoins worth of 30$ , i traded them for USD then BTC price started  increasing so i decided to buy BTC again  , all of that cost me about 3$  but i don't regret it because i learnt to never buy and sell when prices are not stable especially when you are a beginner 

but for sure at that time i decided to sell my BTC i was ready to lose some of them because it is known that you should always trade what are you ready to lose 

I think with every experience you have in crypto you will end up learning something, but he most important thing is that when you invest in crypto make sure you only using money you wont be needing anytime soon because you cant trust the market.

• +5 1

My opinion the trade requires you to be aware of your investment and study the currencies only so you define strategies and percentages of profits and in any case have controlled losses since the market sometimes moves quickly and if you are not attentive you lose the opportunities and profit in usd or btc.

😉😉😉😉😉 

• +5 1

It is good that you start with a small amount that you can afford to lose. As the basic principle of learning trading is the idea of good capital management, which you can learn through small amounts. And if you notice that the chances of winning are lower compared to the potential loss, then you should stop trading.

• +2 2

My first trading experience in the crypto world was not good. I did not know to do technical analysis to earn benefits. I had lost the money in my novice periods in the cryptocurrency tradings. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

When you said that your experience was not over yet I thought you must have earned profit soon, but this not happened that is the reality and in reality you can lose too that is the fact regarding the trading.

I remember that my first trading experiencies was too bad, because i lost all my investment, but nowadays i like it because i learned for my errors to be a better trader.

My trading experience is buying ETH using the BTC pair, at that time I bought it with 0.0001BTC and I got ETH, I forgot how much I got at that time. It cost $ 130 at the time, sorry I switched to fiat, had I taken it and sold it now I might have made a decent profit.

• +1 1