Yobit InvestBox for BTC and Altcoins - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Yobit InvestBox for BTC and Altcoins

Good publication! I like to see that it generates interest and that together we can generate and increase our profits

16 minutes ago, jdsh99 said:

This is very good, i think we can take this as another opportunity because we can also earn from our chats on yobit after that system to be launched officially. I never thought to buy chat tokens, i will buy them today.

YOCHAT was a ICO/IEO micro type if I remember correctly.

And from tweet it should have started a long time ago, but it's probably difficult because DICE system start and it was after YOCHAT system to start. And if you look on chart of YOCHAT you can see that price drop, maybe because of 7% weekly or maybe just because of system delay. In any case we will see how that system will work.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Yobit was founded in 2014 in Russia came to change the world of exchange, yobit yoda has been in the cryptocurrency market for several years providing excellent service to people, in the last airdrop, I actually picked up what was great, so I hope it's better. Yovit is full of surprises so no one knows what will happen

Edited by lui1

Yobit's Invest Box section has a large number of cryptocurrencies in which to operate and depending on the amount invested I can give you a different percentage of daily profit, the question is to play with each of them and choose the one that best suits to your needs.

Yobit"s InvestBox Plans have different rules as what coin you would earn also the minimum amount you need to invest and time required bear in mind that each  investment plan requires some actions to take in order to get your returns .

11 hours ago, Eklat said:

I have already invested in invest boxing on the yobit exchange and I want to say something that seems to be such easy rules for participation, but it only seems that way in fact I don’t understand how it credits

Do you have exactly question what you dont understand?

It would be better to write exactly question, maybe someone can give you answer.

10 hours ago, Jose02 said:

This is one of the best ways to win at yobit, it is safe and easy to use.

Dont forgot to mention Action which you must to do to get daily interest.

That is really important, if you want to get interest.

10 hours ago, Javier Alvarez said:

Yobit's Invest Box section has a large number of cryptocurrencies in which to operate and depending on the amount invested I can give you a different percentage of daily profit, the question is to play with each of them and choose the one that best suits to your needs.

That is correct, before you buy/invest some coin/token you must to count on all things. Like Action which you must to do to get daily interest and if that suit to your investment. For example, your daily interest is 100 DOGE and you must to risk 1000 DOGE to get that daily interest which means that is not profitable for you, maybe but you must to win on dice game and that is risky part.

9 hours ago, luis pineda said:

Yobit"s InvestBox Plans have different rules as what coin you would earn also the minimum amount you need to invest and time required bear in mind that each  investment plan requires some actions to take in order to get your returns .

Correct, but you forgot one thing. New/Old type of investbox.

New type, that you can withdraw only daily interest (investment lock up).

Old type, you can withdraw your daily interest and your investment.

In the Investbox we can have the opportunity to invest in one of the plans in BTC that can give good results in the medium term, Invest in cryptocurrencies such as ALISA, X10, BTC, YODA, profits of up to 10% daily with immediate withdrawal of the money.
Easy and simple interface.
Immediate deposit / withdrawal.
YobiCodes (codes for deposits)
Two-factor authentication (Google Authenticator, email)

Invesbox on the yobit exchange on bitcoin has a low profit rate on a daily session.
tatpi I get an email will get 1% for bitcoin if you have a YO token.
i don't know how to do this?
can you explain how to get 1% bitcoin and Ethereum very goos two

• +5 1

On 10/22/2019 at 1:40 AM, BullRunBit said:

I see a lot of comments about Yobit InvestBox, and always is same questions "is it safe" "which coin to putt in InvestBox" etc.

I will write in this topic all informations which I know about Yobit InvestBox, but only for BTC and Altcoins InvestBox.

Before Yobit have InvestBox for this coins:

- BTC 0.1% daily Action 10 BTC dice

- ETH 0.1% daily Action 10 ETH dice 

- DOGE 0.1% daily Action 10 DOGE dice

download.png.cd541f1252eb535fdd08bbe13b324b67.png

- WAVES 0.2% daily Action 10 WAVES dice

- ETC 0.1% daily Action 10 ETC dice

Currently Yobit active InvestBox is:

- BTC 1% daily Action 20 YO tokens + no sells on YO pairs

- ETH 0.1% daily Action 10 ETH dice (this InvestBox is open from yesterday)

- DOGE 0.1% daily Action 10 DOGE dice

I receive yesterday email from Yobit about InvestBox and I was surprised when I see ETH IB is open again, I hope they read comments here because I write about opening again InvestBox for this (above) coins. And I hope that they will open again all (BTC, ETH, DOGE, WAVES, ETC) InvestBox. I will take the opportunity to suggest to open more InvestBox like this for (example) this coins: LTC, DASH, XRP maybe for TRX too.

If someone have any question related with Yobit InvestBox free write here and I will try to give you answer.

Excellent the best exchange yobit.net all forms of cryptocurrency investments are good with high profitability ...😉

Well, invest box is a very interesting section where you can invest in those tokens and cryptocurrencies with a reasonable daily return, since the 1% daily can be increased passively and exponentially, applying compound interest and being able to obtain a good amount of long-term coins and get the most out of it and you have to be very aware that to receive your interest on a daily basis, the required action must be applied, which can be playing DICE or trading as well as other investment plans that do not require any action, so the plans of yobit investment are very good.

I also receive emails from Yobit informing about investbox, it really is the only exchange that brings this option I usually invest only in DOGE or USDT because I think it is more profitable

On 10/5/2020 at 12:49 PM, BullRunBit said:

New type, that you can withdraw only daily interest (investment lock up).

Old type, you can withdraw your daily interest and your investment.

@to-the-moonhello,

I see you very knowledgeable on the subject.

Since we're at it, I'm asking you for some information.

Can you tell me what you think about the 10% investment box on dlrs? how does it work?

I deposit, for example, 2000 dlrs and will I have 10% daily? and can I divest everything when I want?

38 minutes ago, gabbiano said:

@to-the-moonhello,

I see you very knowledgeable on the subject.

Since we're at it, I'm asking you for some information.

Can you tell me what you think about the 10% investment box on dlrs? how does it work?

I deposit, for example, 2000 dlrs and will I have 10% daily? and can I divest everything when I want?

You think "invest" in investbox, yes you can do that if you have 2000 DLRS because that is minimum to invest.

About 10% daily, yes you will get 10% daily DLRS from your investment (for example that 2,000 DLRS) and you dont need to do anything because there are no Action for that investbox plan (for some other you must to do Action).

If you think when you say "divest" to close your investbox plan, yes you can to close IB plan any time you want because it's old investbox plan and for example for new investbox plan you can not to close just to get daily interest.

If you have some other questions freely ask maybe someone can help you. :classic_wink:

• +5 1

The investbox is really good thing but there are many terms for this as some of the times you need to perform certain tasks in order to earn from the investment and that makes it harder to earn from it.

4 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

If you think when you say "divest" to close your investbox plan, yes you can to close IB plan any time you want because it's old investbox plan and for example for new investbox plan you can not to close just to get daily interest.

If you have some other questions freely ask maybe someone can help you. :classic_wink:

thank you mate,

no just one thing,

but it is an compound interest?  for example so i can explain you:

today i invest 2000 . tomorrow i'll have 2100 ...the day after tomorrow, i'll have 2200 or 2210 ? 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, I am not using Yobit investBOX yet, but I am thinking of using it, and my question to you is: Do you have to own one or more Bitcoins in order to invest, or is it possible to invest in Satoshi dollars, for example, and is it safe or not?

12 hours ago, gabbiano said:

thank you mate,

no just one thing,

but it is an compound interest?  for example so i can explain you:

today i invest 2000 . tomorrow i'll have 2100 ...the day after tomorrow, i'll have 2200 or 2210 ? 

Example:

You invest 2,000 DLRS in investbox plan 10% daily.

Tomorrow you will have 2,200 (10% from 2,000 is 200).

After two days you will have 2420 (10% from 2,200 is 220).

After three days you will have 2662 (10% from 2420 is 242) etc.

Which means if you dont close your investbox plan you will get 10% from your investment which growing when you get 10% more coins/tokens and you will get next day interest for total coins/tokens (your investment and interest which you earn).

8 hours ago, Captin said:

Hello my friend, I am not using Yobit investBOX yet, but I am thinking of using it, and my question to you is: Do you have to own one or more Bitcoins in order to invest, or is it possible to invest in Satoshi dollars, for example, and is it safe or not?

If you think on BTC investbox plans, it is very expensive.

Some investbox plans have Action which you must to do to get interest.

For example, BTC 0.1% daily investbox plan have Action: 20 times BTC dice, you must to have 2 Yo tokens, you must to have 1 million Limi tokens, and you must to have 500 million Dice tokens.

And that you must to have/do to get daily 0.1% BTC, and minimum to invest is 0.1 BTC.

• +5 1

13 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

You invest 2,000 DLRS in investbox plan 10% daily.

Tomorrow you will have 2,200 (10% from 2,000 is 200).

After two days you will have 2420 (10% from 2,200 is 220)....

thank you so much,

you took away all doubts.

Yes in fact I'm not very well versed in mathematics, hahahha 10% of 2000 is 200.

In any case, then it is with compound interest!

Great

Yobit investbox has so many plans for different crypto currencies. You can choose the best one for you. Recently they have enable the investment options for the YODA coins. Users can get daily % by staking YODA in the investbox.

It is very hard for us to invest in coins like btc, eth because we are required to do hard action and which may even take our all profits . There are many small coins which can be invested and with no action required so I prefer them.

• +3 1

Currently there have two opportunity of investment in the yobit exchange which is investbox and virtual mining, but I think virtual mining is mostly profitable. 

La mejor moneda para invertir es bitcoin y minex ya que ofrecen una buena rentabilidad en sus planes y además el doge es bueno para quienes se están iniciando en estas inversiones con investbox lo recomiendo 100% si quieren obtener ganancias seguras a largo plazo