Bitcoin holding will be worth this year or in the long run? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Debanshu589

Bitcoin holding will be worth this year or in the long run?

Yes, sure, it will change that, whether it is up or down, but in my opinion the coming years will continue to rise, as in this year Bitcoin has reached 50 thousand US dollars, and I think it continues to rise.

• +1 1

The price of Bitcoin cannot be controlled directly, it is related to supply and demand, but some whales who own large numbers of them can tamper with the price by selling large quantities or buying large quantities.

The business world and industries are developing at an unprecedented wide pace, as they witnessed an unprecedented growth of large entities that of course seek to conduct secure transactions, which led to the development of innovative systems such as those provided by the Blockchain Company, which are an attractive option that simulates the future. The last in the cryptocurrency Bitcoin, meaning that solving the problem of scalability is the core of the cryptocurrencies of other cryptocurrencies in the market, which wants to avoid a similar fate. Cryptocurrencies are currencies that can be compared to other currencies such as the dollar and the euro, but with several basic differences, the most prominent of which is that this currency is a fully electronic currency that trades on the Internet only without a physical presence of it. It also differs from traditional currencies by the absence of a central regulatory body behind it, the currency can be used as any other currency to buy online or from stores, which support Bitcoin payment and can be converted into a traditional currency. And from the previous years to today, I believe that keeping the Bitcoin currency is the best option for profit in the coming years.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:02 AM, Debanshu589 said:

I found this article on cointelegraph :https://cointelegraph.com/news/nearly-10-billion-in-btc-is-held-in-wallets-of-8-crypto-exchanges. I wonder  if they had the control over the price, they can make a bearish run or even they can wake the bull up? Well for sure there is only one thing to expect it is having a good price in the future. What is your thought if the 10 billion worth of bitcoin will move?

For me the way I hold my coin is simple, for as long as they fall down I keep buying and the plan is to hold for a long term, so it does not bother me when they fall because I can do more than waiting. But even if I hold for a few months even days and the price goes up enough, I sell and and wait for another opening.

Yes bitcoins price has increased and i hope that  further it will increase continuously,the people who are investing btc will get a lots of funds in near future.I am also inveting btc from 13 days i hope that i will get good money and i have also some need to earn money to complete my needs of life.I am working at this crypto talk campagin and i am investing my funds in yobit which is much secured exchange .

• +1 1

We can only wait and analyze because the value of the currency is constantly changing and the people who control currency rates have their own plans that we can only wait for their results.

• +2 1

Yes, I think that this will have an impact on the bitcoin price and may lead to a significant drop in the price, so we must be ready to take advantage of this drop if it occurs and buy more bitcoin

• +1 1

Bitcoin hold for long time is really profitable because present price 8300$ but in long term bitcoin bull run very much high in the market so many bitcon analysis says its price hit around 20000$ so we also hold our bitcoln and wait when the price hit the target we earn more profit

The price of Bitcoin is expected to reach one million dollars, so I advise you to increase your investment in it. In the near future, bitcoin will be an alternative to the US dollar because many countries are now recognizing Bitcoin. This pandemic has proven the harm of paper currencies to human health, which contributed to spreading the culture of encryption.

• +5 1

I think Bitcoin will be more valuable in long-term ownership, from the beginning of Bitcoin until now the price of bitcoin continues to rise and every 4 years the price of bitcoin rises to its highest price. If we store Bitcoin for the long term, I will definitely make a profit. There is no doubt that investing in Bitcoin is more profitable than investing in other coins.

• +5 1

Bitcoin holding will be good for those who have huge amount of capital that will make them buy and hold for some period of time that will make them earn enough profit and capital in trading and investment 

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend, the Bitcoin currency has proven its strength with distinction in the cryptocurrency market well and everyone expects it to rise. It is a popular and desirable currency and has great popularity and good dealings with it.

• +1 1

Yes, I am confident that Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies will make a great revolution in the global economy, because it has very great advantages.

I think that it is very difficult to control the price of Bitcoin, as this requires very large amounts of money to enter the market, but I think it is safe to invest in Bitcoin for a long time because it has always been its price rising no matter how much it falls.

• +2 1

The truth is that we must be patient when we work on these types of sites, and with this type of finance, this year 2021 will be very good for bitcoin, so I recommend that we buy these coins, and in the future we can sell them.

• +2 1

Yes, I agree with you, with regard to Bitcoin and some strong currencies, keeping them is the best option, but trading in small currencies whose prices fluctuate greatly is a nice opportunity that you can make big profits from it if you have some experience

Dear , there are many many posts by the senior and experienced member if this platform I'm which they used to say that guys there is no need to predict as it is useless to predict in this platform as the prise of the coins are not stable they goes up and down and changes thee value at every moment .so I can't predict for you that holding btc is beneficial for you or not.

The price of Bitcoin increases almost every day, so the sooner you buy it, the more profits will be made in the future, and it takes some risk as did those people who bought it in its early days and are now very rich.

In the long run definitely in the long run. The past data itself says that because in the past the value of Bitcoins was not that much but check the data for now it is really huge. so it would be wisee on the part of the users to hold the Bitcoin for a longer period of time so once it reaches its full peak then they can convert it into money.

• +1 1

Look bitcoin is one of the most demanding and popular crypto currency of all time. People are showing interest in it. Few months ago bitcoin price was low. But now its increasing. Actually the Crypto holding will depend on your choice and there is no one certain about the market change rate that when will it be changed. I think its better to hold. 

I think it will continue like this for a long time. Some have a theory of "what goes up quickly, it drops at the same speed" and I respect their point of view, but it is difficult to speculate because Bitcoin today has become widespread in almost all countries and the majority welcomes it.

• +3 1

In light of the increase in trading volume on Bitcoin, it has become difficult to manipulate prices, I agree with you, Bitcoin will achieve great success in the future, but I think it will be difficult to reach 10 billion per piece.

• +1 1

The world of bitcoin and digital currencies is not in the random world, and bitcoin prices did not rise to tens of thousands of dollars across the two years by randomness. They are well aware that everything is controlled and managed even the largest open source currency that is not restricted to anything else.

We cannot say anything my friend because anytime bitcoin price can increase for instance as today's bitcoin value falls down then we have good chance to buy bitcoin and when its value pumps up we can sell bitcoin in this way we have chances to get more profit i think which is great opportunity for all of us. 

I think that the coming days will be better for the owners of the bitcoin currency. Sometimes its price may drop in the market, but it is likely that it will return to stability as the nature of the market is always volatile, so we have to wait until the market stabilizes.

• +3 1