Still You Keep Valuable Tokens? - Page 11 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cheewy

Still You Keep Valuable Tokens?

By valuable you mean if we could sell them we would make $1000 and we don't sell but keep holding? Is this about ERC20 tokens? I hold nothing of value in this case. Selling anything as soon as they have profit and adding to Bitcoin.

It is always reasonable to HODL some of your altcoins and bitcoin for long-term. Just check major Altcoin's prices now and a few months ago. If you HODLed them from that time until now, you would made great profits.

That's why I always keep a long term wallet seperate from my trading wallet. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I don't know what you are talking about. I don't do bounties and the only airdrop I received it was on Yobit, I don't hold the Dlrs but I sold this token at the listing date and at a very good price too. I have some investments I make, it is in Doge, Ethereum and a few more but not many and I plan to sell for Bitcoin again as the price of Bitcoin looks ready to explode perhaps even go to $50,000.

I don't have any tokens now.  I stopped working on airdrops.  It was a complete waste of time.  Most airflows and tokens are fake and these are just a waste of time.  Now I work in this forum and I think it is enough for me.  From here I can earn money by doing regular work.  Thanks

Without a doubt, I have some OGN tokens that I received in an airdrop when they were worth 5 cents, today they are worth 10 times what they were worth at that time, it is something ironic because I almost sold them a couple of weeks ago for half the price, I'll wait for the altcoins tempro to see how much money I earn.

In past i will be not know about the tokens but in present i know some great tokens .I keep some best tokens and i will use this tokens in my future and i advice the other people to store the best tokens .

Bitcoin’s latest price movement comes after the new U.S. Treasury Secretary, Janet Yellen, warned about cryptocurrencies being used “mainly for illicit financing.” The former Federal Reserve chairman said the government would “need to examine ways in which we can curtail their use and make sure that money laundering doesn’t occur through those channels.

I have lots of valueless coin in my erc 20 wallet. They are completely waste of time. The legit airdrops and bounties are now very much rear. You should do trading if you wanted to make crypto carrier. You can also do post here for some extra earnings.

Yes, I keep the symbols, perhaps in the future they will be valuable. These coins do not know when they rise or descend.

Hello, I am a beginner in the field of electronic currencies. Please learn and share my thoughts in another field. Thank you

On 1/14/2021 at 4:30 PM, Wanderdark said:

It is always reasonable to HODL some of your altcoins and bitcoin for long-term. Just check major Altcoin's prices now and a few months ago. If you HODLed them from that time until now, you would made great profits.

That's why I always keep a long term wallet seperate from my trading wallet. 

@Wanderdark..You can hold it for a long time.  It would be better to hold Altcoin for long term.  Because altcoins are cheap, you can buy a lot of altcoins.  You can choose LTC, xlm, monero, zcash, aave, ada, eth, waves.

On 10/22/2019 at 5:17 AM, cheewy said:

I want to ask. still you keep valuable tokens? for bounty users or airdrop users, this question make them laugh. i just want to know it. and how many your valuable token right now.? please share your experience 😂

another question: why you still hold them? 😂

Currently I'm not holding any kind of valuable token because tokens took so long time to rise, and I don't have money that I can hold without reinvesting them for a while, because sometimes I got emergency needs thats requires fast money.

keep most of my earned tokens from last 2 years... one or two are valuable, a handfull still have price, and the rest are probably gone...

If I did sell all the ones which I've had the chance, I would have some ETH... but

Actually Have many token on my ERC-20 wallets, also have many Scam token and Failed project token and  Valueless token. I don’t know that when some tokens price will be increase. But also have some Good project token i hope Their price will increase on the Upcoming days or on the Future.  

52 minutes ago, Fahimmma said:

keep most of my earned tokens from last 2 years... one or two are valuable, a handfull still have price, and the rest are probably gone...

If I did sell all the ones which I've had the chance, I would have some ETH... but

I know that all token are not valuable, and i think that you are a Airdroper, you earned your all tokens from airdrop programme and we know that 98% airdrop is Failed and their token is Valueless.  So i want tell you that, before joining any project,  you need to check the project then join.       

1 hour ago, Saqiba2121 said:

As a matter of fact Have numerous token on my ERC-20 wallets, additionally have many Trick token and Bombed project token and Useless token. I don't realize that when a few tokens cost will be increment. Yet additionally have some Great venture token I trust Their cost will increment on the Forthcoming days or on What's to come.

When i was a Airdroper, then i participated daily 10+ Airdrop programme,  i Don't check that what is Real and what is Fake airdrop,  so i received many useless token on my Myetherwallet. And i see that the tokens price has not increase yet, so i Don't use my old wallet on this time, i open a new wallet, and all 

token is good, their project is Strong.   

It should be very unreasonable to accumulate coins earned from the airdrop. Because people will immediately sell what they earn, their value will drop very quickly anyway. I'm currently collecting talk tokens.

Most of these coins that are of no absolute value today might be on a sudden rise tomorrow, its adviseable to hold on to such coins because their value will be appreciated with time. 

On 1/23/2021 at 9:31 PM, guatazoo said:

Currently I'm not holding any kind of valuable token because tokens took so long time to rise, and I don't have money that I can hold without reinvesting them for a while, because sometimes I got emergency needs thats requires fast money.

If you can not live with money without spending them, learn to buy assets that are not easily sold. But investing needs patient you should know that and patient is some kind of a sacrifice.

On 1/24/2021 at 11:47 AM, Upba80 said:

When i was a Airdroper, then i participated daily 10+ Airdrop programme,  i Don't check that what is Real and what is Fake airdrop,  so i received many useless token on my Myetherwallet. And i see that the tokens price has not increase yet, so i Don't use my old wallet on this time, i open a new wallet, and all 

token is good, their project is Strong.   

Airdrops they need timing, because when they are giving you that airdrop the token are always worth high but when trading for the token opened, the token become useless. 

Most of these coins that are of no absolute value today might be on a sudden rise tomorrow, its adviseable to hold on to such coins because their value will be appreciated with time.thanks 

On 10/22/2019 at 8:17 AM, cheewy said:

I want to ask. still you keep valuable tokens? for bounty users or airdrop users, this question make them laugh. i just want to know it. and how many your valuable token right now.? please share your experience 😂

as a beginner I don't have much experience about the tokens so I don't know much about the valuable tokens. There is a new token named TNC in the market and the price of this token is getting fluctuated. So I have kept hold this token. I hope that the token price will be increased otherwise I'll sell them. 

Hi friends, when I first came to this online world, when I was working on an application.  And then I got about 1200 TNC tokens.  The value of which is about $ 200.  And it is not listed in the market yet.  And I still hold it.  Hope to be able to take payment from here soon.

On 10/22/2019 at 8:17 AM, cheewy said:

This is actually  privet matter  which should not be shared in public place .  Again do not think that all the bounty hunter  get lose by sell their token because  some of them hold the token  for long time to get a good price ..  Just look to Dia coin when it was distribution  to bounty  hunter and now look into its price . 

Yes, I still holding them. I joined a bounty last time, so from there I get some tokens that still not listed on any exchange. So, I hold that tokens now. And I hope that some exchange will be listed in 1 day. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day