Panic!! how real is it? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Panic!! how real is it?

psychology in trading can not be learned from any book or text, practicing trading psychology there is only one way that is with experience until we become accustomed to a variety of market conditions. Enjoy your trading mate.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

2 hours ago, SahidCrypto said:

Panic is so real that whales use it Ami public to create the pump and dump situations. It's very normal for a human being to panic but it's also very fatal if the human being is a trader and hes panicking on his investments. That's why, it's necessary to not panic 🙂

That's the point I am making, an identified group of traders I.e the whales uses panic to control the rest of the traders to either form a pump or a dump, now, to this guys, panic is useful and friendly in a profitable way to them, while to the once who FOMO this wave can experience the disadvantage of panic.

5 hours ago, bichou1584 said:

Ya, Anda benar sekali. Tidak peduli seberapa baik kita tahu tentang psikologi perdagangan, itu tidak akan menguntungkan kita. Ini adalah pengalaman yang kami peroleh dengan waktu sampai kami mencapai perdagangan tanpa perasaan

and certainly there are no shortcuts, all need process, maybe someone has a lot of theories and knows a lot of technical analysis, but a professional trader with a lot of experience will be superior to a beginner with 1001 knowledge.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Well Holders not panic in bad situations they know everything and he is realize the future market and good traders are very experience and exports in trading they know when I sell and when I buy market will grow up and down so panic is not real matter 

Man is in panic, especially in commerce. One must accept this feeling as well as fear and be with it. You need to focus on your deposit and calculate profit. Net profit must be constantly fixed in order to trade bitcoins. 

On 11/13/2019 at 6:34 AM, Hanhassie said:

If we see the market turning upside down we start to panic and that helps us in some condition so that we can exist before it becomes awful

What really makes trading looks difficult is the uncertainty in the applications of these tips, in most situations you find out that panicking has saved you from huge loses while in other situations you find out that panicking has cost you huge losses, lol.. thing here is to know when and when not to panic.

On 11/13/2019 at 1:25 AM, EeeshaX said:

Panic usually happens in the market, it is real and it happens with most of use who are not too experience in trading the crypto market

Knowing that most traders are quick to sell off whenever there's fear and panicking in the market, a knowledgeable trader can capitalize on that and start buying instead of joining the band wagon to sell off their hard earned coins at low rates, because the price would sooner or later climb up again.

20 minutes ago, igglybuff said:

The panic causes non-professional people in trading to lose their money, so professionals will always earn money from those people who believe that trading is an easy activity to do.

Yes, many people cannot cope with mental pressure due to price spikes. People are prone to stability when "everything goes according to plan." And if “something went wrong,” they will already panic. Probably, on the first day when a person buys crypto coins, he constantly spends time on charts and panics at the slightest price reduction.

• Useful or interesting 1

pxf.jpg

6 minutes ago, igglybuff said:

I was there last year, I spent all day watching charts and waiting for the perfect trade but what I did was waste a lot of time and did not manage to do anything in months just for fear of losing money.

At the very beginning it was the same with me. I could not even sleep normally and reached a high level of stress. And only with time, when my tangible losses suddenly turned into a profit, because I was patient and expected growth, then I became more calm. I think that everyone goes through stress, panic, fear, and these are the main teachers of the trader.

• Useful or interesting 1

pxf.jpg

8 hours ago, EeeshaX said:

But also that panic use to help out, you will see a traders closing his orders and after some times you will see that he did the right thing. Also the knowledgeable trader can't escape it sometimes

That means the trader didn't make good enough research and analysis prior to placing that trade, if he, did, he won't be in a hurry to close the trade, because he must have calculated and positioned his stop loss to come alive, if all expectations fail.

Fear is good because it makes you more cautious, but panic it's not good because it fills you with stupid fear. It's not a good feeling for a trader because it can make them lose money and we don't wanna lose money. Fear is ok, it make you to take more wise desitions. Panic don't.

Обмен это очень крутая вещь для улучшения толщины твоего кошелька. Самое главное это делать грамотные действия,которые принесут тебе прибыль!

You describe experiences with languages that are difficult for ordinary people to understand.

After having some experience, if I say panic starts with my emotions and ignorance of the market. As you say the guy seems to run against you, panic makes you lose your rational mind especially when you have a loss. 

Panic is real sometimes it is a result of a pump and dumps. When the good news come pump will come too but when bad news came dump will come too.

Have you not noticed that many people base their decisions on trading under the news they see? And according to that act? I am one of the people who believe that the only manipulation of the market is in the same whales, but not within the graphic, but in the outside world, that is, many whales can own television channels, news agencies, and it is very easy for them to manipulate the news to create a great FUD for them to buy cheap or a great positivism for them to sell not so cheap.

On 16.11.2019 at 6:51 PM, IrinaLavrinova said:

At the very beginning it was the same with me. I could not even sleep normally and reached a high level of stress. And only with time, when my tangible losses suddenly turned into a profit, because I was patient and expected growth, then I became more calm. I think that everyone goes through stress, panic, fear, and these are the main teachers of the trader.

Panic sometimes leads the Bitcoin cryptocurrency to a sharp rise in the price of bitcoin value. Stress should come from a positive point of view of a person that essentially euphoria is a sense of happiness because bitcoin money makes a little happier person. 

On 10/22/2019 at 1:35 AM, hypercrypt said:

I think, at the moment we don´t have panic. But anyone can make panic, so i can buy cheap. the rise will come. But i think not before end 2020 or 2021.

As we know bitcoin is volatile and panic could be occur any moment because of his volatile nature.As we are seeing from last week bit coin is hanging on 8K price and could not make major moment in price.Because of this  people are paranoid  and start selling it.I hope people remain calm and support bitcoin for his stability.

For some professional traders, panic in the market is a blessing because they can get valuable coins cheaply. While the panic for novice traders is an adverse disaster.

No panic in the general transactions especially electronic money, all most traders are panicking in trading transactions without any knowledge of what they are trading as gambling or difficult to see prices fall, they make us called panic selling.

These things you talk about often happen with the trader when he starts trading and it is new, but over time and gain experience becomes familiar, for example I had fear and I had a failure at first but over time trading became something fun and I know to choose the right timing somewhat What, nothing comes without experience and personal experience is the best teacher.

On 11/19/2019 at 7:06 AM, Lilson said:

Fear is another alternative in trading and it is the normal thing between all the trader as when the market changing they fear from the loss.That used fear might survived
Because fear will make you look for defense and also protection mode automatically to defend yourself and to avoid lose But sometimes you will up losing lot of opportunities.

It's exactly as you said it, fear will make you lose so many profitable opportunities because it beclouds your mind and vision. When there is panicking in the market, the best thing to do is to seat back and wait until the market is oversold. then start buying the dip - don't follow the crowd.

13 minutes ago, Cryptominded said:

It's exactly as you said it, fear will make you lose so many profitable opportunities because it beclouds your mind and vision. When there is panicking in the market, the best thing to do is to seat back and wait until the market is oversold. then start buying the dip - don't follow the crowd.

I think fear is what kept me away from  investing in a lot of scam coins even tho they looked so profitable but I wouldn't risk my money like that and regret it when I lose it all when the coin dumps.

my panic when trading when that time i was trading and suffered a large enough loss, i had to be patient to wait because i panicked , i finally lost , even though if a little patient i can get profit because the coins go to up .