Btc and Ethereum - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jejejead

Btc and Ethereum

If you are talking about trading in them, I think Bitcoin has approached its peak and will not rise much after this
The road ahead for Ethereum is still profitable
Now I prefer putting my money in Ethereum

• +1 1

There are a lot of differences because each one of them has a project and has a different blockchain from the other and cannot be compared with them, but both of them are considered cryptocurrencies and there are many other currencies and you can trade them through one of the trading platforms such as yobit or Binance.

• +2 2

There are many differences between the two currencies of Bitcoin and Ethereum, as Bitcoin has a higher price and its popularity is more than the popularity of Ethereum, and the storage and investment of Bitcoin through which it can make more profits than any other digital currencies, it is still the highest price and will continue to do so forever because no currency can compete with Bitcoin.

On 10/21/2019 at 7:10 PM, Jejejead said:

What is the difference between btc and ethereum how do they trade👩‍🔬👨‍💻👨‍🔧👩‍🔧👨‍🔧

Friend these two are very strong crypto currencies bitcoin is No. 1 crypto currency and ethereum is second the most profitable cryptocurrency both have their own advantages but i recommend to low traders need to invest on eth because of low price and it have some future upgrades plains ,

There are other profitable crypto coins but i suggest only invest on top crypto coins .  XRP , TRX ,LTC , DOGE , DASH , ETC , WAVES .....

I have no idea about it but I know I will try to find out for myself what can be done with it, how to do it, how to do it, how to do it, how to make a good income, but I know that I can't do anything about it. I will try to find out for myself what I can do, how I can do it, how I can earn, how I can earn income.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency it's a 1st cryptocurrency which are launched in the crypto world... And it's a number one cryptocurrency... And eth is the 2nd toppest currency in the crypto world...and many of the people prefer to both coins for the trading which are afford btc so they invest in btc they are not afford btc so they invest in eth and earn more and more profit from these coins...

• +1 1

There is big difference between BTC and ethereum . They are separate blockchains and can not be send one on another address, they have difference in supply and prices . BTC has more prices in some exchnages than ethereum and low speed of transactions.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

On 10/22/2019 at 12:38 AM, iloveyobit said:

well , firstly bitcoin is the king haha ( jokking ) , i think bitcoin the first coin in the coinmarket ever and then other coins come from bitcoin like , eth , ltc , xrp and other and the blokchain of bitcoin and eth is not the same 

Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies.  And ETH is called the queen.  ETH is Altcoin, but the popularity and demand for BTC and ETH coins is very good.  And the price of these coins is the highest in the market.  I like these coins a lot in crypto currency.  Trading with BTC and ETH coins is very profitable

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In my opinion, both coins are different from each other. For example, ethereum take small time for transaction and BTC take huge time than ethereum for its transaction but BTC give you more profit than ethereum. 

• Useful or interesting 2

17 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies.  And ETH is called the queen.  ETH is Altcoin, but the popularity and demand for BTC and ETH coins is very good.  And the price of these coins is the highest in the market.  I like these coins a lot in crypto currency.  Trading with BTC and ETH coins is very profitable

maybe in eth because the community of Ethereum is so huge and the price is moving so fast in the big news , but for bitcoin the price is manipulated and so risky , profitable in same time so better watch your trades . 

• +4 1

On 12/8/2020 at 5:54 PM, flashrakib0099 said:

These are almost the same but in terms of profit you can easily make a profit in Etherium as opposed to Bitcoin you have to hold it for a long time to guarantee the profit. 

I disagree with you, btc is very profitable in term of price, it has gained around 10000 usd in just two months (from september where it was traded at 10k $ to November trading price of 19k $)

On 12/8/2020 at 4:21 PM, Anshamaraam said:

BTC has more prices in some exchnages than ethereum and low speed of transactions.

Bitcoin has more price not only on some exchanges but all exchanges and all sites that indicates the price of cryptocurrencies. That said, also we should know that bitcoin is far more stronger than ethereum and that can be seen and compared in there marketcap. 

But about trading and investment, I think both are good but diversifying our investment will be better than just holding or invest on only one. 

Bitcoin is more valuable currency than ethrium because one bitcoin is equal 32.88 or 1BTC=32.88EThR.In other words bitcoin is high rated currency whille ethrium is low but a fact that bitcoin nothing more than currency whereas ethrium is ledger technology and many companies are using and developing.

On 12/8/2020 at 4:21 PM, Anshamaraam said:

There is big difference between BTC and ethereum . They are separate blockchains and can not be send one on another address, they have difference in supply and prices . BTC has more prices in some exchnages than ethereum and low speed of transactions.

You are just not wrong, also in addition, only bitcoin has not creator because Satoshi is not known unlike other cryptocurrencies. This makes bitcoin the most decentralized cryptocurrency out of all. Also the marketcap of bitcoin is so higher than that of Ethereum and also have the strongest blockchain. 

I think both are big currencies in crypto market. Both are at high point but BTC is the father of all other currencies in crypto market. If BTC price up then all the coins price up and if it go down then other are down. All the crypto currencies depended on BTC.

• +1 1

I am not sure that your question is a new topic, just read more my friend and you can google certain things, any way Bicoin is the ultimate cryptocurrency even , it has proved itself to be invincible while Ethereum is a much less one but it has a decent position among other cryptocurrencies and many people gather it hoping that it will rise in price one day just like Bitcoin.

Bitcoin and ethereum coin  isn't that different though they are different in value but they are very appreciating imagine what bitcoin is today and what ethereum is today! Cryptocurrency is indeed the future

BTC and ETH is the great crypto currency from others. These are both many expensive and top crypto currency in the world. Every trader use this coin for trading. But btc take the first place. 

Want to know the difference between bitcoin and ethereum from any side . according to my view both are valuable .who have not huge amount of money then they need to start trading or investment in ethereum .

Bitcoin is a decentralized coin and has a limited number of only around 21 million, while Ethereum is a decentralized coin that has an unlimited number. Another difference is their price, both of which are priced higher than all available altcoins.

• +1 1

there is no difference in the trading of any coin in the exchange weather it is bitcoin or the eth coin but there are differences between the usage and the demand of them.

Bitcoin and Ethereum both are Digital currency means both have no physical existence and traded through online exchanges.BTC and ETH both are decentralized currencies and are stored in cryptocurrency wallets.Although BTC is the First Cryptocurrency and all others are after that But Ethereum has better technology and it provides many othr uses as well.You should do research to deeply learn about it.

Trading is not that easy, you can search on Google or YouTube, and learn about trading in the currency of Ethereum and Bitcoin, and you will know the difference between them, you must work and be patient.

• +2 1

Yes, basically. Of course I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are both cryptocurrencies. Yes basically, Bitcoin is the first currency in the crypto world and it is called the king of all cryptocurrencies. Etherium, on the other hand, is called the queen of cryptocurrencies. Both are very good and useful for business. I think Bitcoin is better than Etherium so I would suggest you start your trade with Bitcoin.  Because it can benefit you a lot.

BTC is the king of cryptocurrencies, it has the most expensive prices and its fluctuation greatly affects the prices of other altcoins. Although ETH is the second coin after bitcoin, ETH is the second most popular coin after bitcoin, both coins have a high trading volume and are equally profitable for investment and trading.

• +2 1