Which place you spent more in crypto life ? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which place you spent more in crypto life ?

I spend most of my time right here on cryptotalk talk for about 4 hours daily as I have a busy day which doesn't permit me more time to be on the forum and I also enjoy my time on this forum every day.

According to my experience and knowledge the mining is good option for big investor.  Because mining is safe and secure option bof earning.but for that you need extra investment

• Useful or interesting 1

Trading in just gambling for new users. You can lost more then earnings without experiences. If you have less investment get knowledge about trade before starting

I am more in an exchange, so trading is the most time I spend in the world of crypto than anything else. Because I'm afraid of being left out, it's the best time to chase the word luck.

I always spend most of my time on bounties and other cryptocurrency activities that have been occupying must of my time

12 hours ago, Sharmin1122 said:

Now I spend more time trading and forums with my crap. Read posts and comments Time, I address people's time. Nevertheless I feel I do not enter this side during my grief. I buy and sell / sell, and creep share price always monitored. I check my bed privates on my test account to make sure all is well.

That's where I spent more time than I ever did in crypto.  That's when this cryto currency started.  Then I first have to post 100 posts here for free.  Since then you or your 30 posts will be effective. And this is where I spend more time.

11 minutes ago, Swapnil1999 said:

Well, I spend most of the time in the form. About 3/4 hours. I know it's not much because I'm a student. Again I like trading. I invest a small amount because I'm still a noob intrading..

All have the right to start investing and selling in the crypto market because the cryptocurrency is worthy of anyone and in any circle. 

• +2 1

I personally spent my most of the time in this forum and I am really happy to do that. But i also spent my time in many gaming apps too but the payments of gaming apps are so little. That's why I think that this forum is better and I spent my time here happily. 

cryptoworld document paid out a great deal more conditions for currency trading as i enjoy operate and additionally afterward document paid out great effort perfectly into a forums something like this and additionally continuing to be effort document paid out great conditions to take part right into airdrops or possibly resources promotional event

As the spent of money as trading is best but I have not get experience of it I just trade to sell the bitcoin and purchase dollars it is all about my trading. 

On 10/21/2019 at 3:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Social medium - For new coins.
  • Forum 

These are the place i used to spend my time 🙂 

• I spend around 5 to 6 hours in gambling and
  • Rest of hours in social medium to gain more knowledge.
  • Now i stick to forum life i spend around 3 hours

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

I have been spending a lot of time on this forum, Cryptotalk. It's very interesting to get information and money at the same time. I have never spent so much time on a forum like this one!

I think I spend most of my crypto life for business. I always monitor purchase and / or sale, and cryptocurrency pricing. Even when I'm in my bed, I check my trading account:) I spend more time in trading and forums in my crypto life. When reading posts and comments, I usually trade

I spent most of time on this forum of cryototalk and earn good money and sometimes I spent time in trading and I also use YouTube and google and getting knowledge about things. 

On 21.10.2019 at 15:23, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Social medium - For new coins.
  • Forum 

These are the place i used to spend my time 🙂 

• I spend around 5 to 6 hours in gambling and
  • Rest of hours in social medium to gain more knowledge.
  • Now i stick to forum life i spend around 3 hours

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

As for previous years crypto direction took really the most part of my 24 hours day and it seemed that even this was not enough)))))) the day started and finished with crypto)))))) checking prices, the situation on the market, crypto projects, bounty campaigns, learning and learning a lot of information about coins, technology, new terminology and so on. Nowadays I spend my time on forums, social media mostly. Sometimes I think that gambling is a good thing enough)))) and of course I read news about crypto))))) but nowadays I spend less time than in previous year))) 

Edited by MilaNi

Now I spend a lot of time communicating on this forum, there are a lot of good topics in which I like to communicate with people, I also help newcomers. I used to spend all the time on trade, but now I took a break because the courses are very bad.

I spend most of my time on forum in Crypto field. As i am neither trader nor i have Investment so i prefer learning and forum like Cryptotalk is helping me for this and i am learning in side that's why i am happy to work.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I spend most of my time in 3 of those except for gambling,as i do learned my lesson, i used my time doing trading,and while trading i also join some free sites that gives free satoshis and make post and read in this forum.

For cryptoworld register compensated out a lot new situation for cash exchanging as I increase in value occupation and furthermore a whereas presently archive remunerated out incredible hard work without blemish into a gatherings a little like this and moreover proceeding to be exertion present yourself compensated out extraordinary circumstances to participate honestly into airdrops or potentially assets inadequate time occasion.

For me, I spend 3 hours or a little more on the forum to increase my information as much as possible about the world of cryptocurrencies and spend the rest of my time on trading because I work on scalping deals and they need constant monitoring of prices.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

I spend almost the time by reading topics and answer for questions, also by searching on google and youtube in order to give right information for my friends 

I spend 3 to 4 hours in this forum in addition to 2 hours in the bitcoin talk forum and also I need 1 hour in the field of trading and I play gambling games once a week

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friends and I spend most of our time in crypto currency trading. I spend my time in cryptocurrency trading.  I can spend time here for my trading.  Specifically, I spend my time in the crypto world here where I do my trading and spend a lot of time there trading  investing after trading which is long term.This is really good because we can make good money from here.

Hours a day are perfectly here but always here too I always watch the market when I am not working or sleeping. I have 4 kids so I'm building my crypto assets as best I can for their future. Trading is always 24/7 as I have a warning and for many currencies and prices so it can be anytime! Also claim some calls a bit. Watch Bitcoin for an hour or two on YouTube

In my case its trading where i like to spend my most of the time in investing in cryptocurrienses and a small amout of profit from it