Creating my own cryptocurrency is profitable? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Creating my own cryptocurrency is profitable?

On 10/21/2019 at 5:58 AM, lakhlomoha said:

Everyone in crypto dream about to have his own cryptocurreny and why not his exchange,but it's needs a lot of hark working and a big team and much much learning and knowledge,all that based on a good idea project 

but still work about it why not,such a positive persons that i would work with us

A very good response you made here but actually is not easy for one to have his own coins and we all know the expenses involved in creating a crypto currency but as you said early in hardwork and big team will help fasten the project.

On 10/21/2019 at 9:20 AM, Keith700 said:

I think that creating a cryptocurrency from my point of analysis is totally profitable.
Owning a digital asset that has volatility even once a year guarantees a good return.
The most important thing is to have a team that supports your idea, it can be a tertiary crypto to start experiencing the startup project.
If I had the opportunity to create my own cryptocurrency, I would not hesitate to direct it to the education of the blockchain system, a very powerful and corrective idea, to address an audience as demanding as this is a lesson in creation and incentive.

I don't think it will be profitable for you to create your own cryptocurrency. Because the success of a cryptocurrency lies in the amount of investment. If you can bring multi millionaire investors to invest in your cryptocurrency, you can create otherwise you shouldn't create your own cryptocurrency.

It is certainly profitable, especially if it is possible to consolidate with a stable community that offers some advantages compared to other cryptocurrencies, for example I would create a currency based on privacy with relatively low commissions and a blockchain based on speed, which it would secure a market quickly.

Creating your own cryptocurrency is only 10% of the job. Will the coin last? Why would somebody buy YOUR coin out of 1000s of coins in the market? The coin will definitely be volatile from some price to zero in no time. 

You have to spend a lot of money to create a cryptocurrency which is not possible for ordinary people.You must be profitable if you spell cryptocurrency and if that cryptocurrency is popular.

• +3 1

Every crypto member dream is to hace his own cryptocurrency . Who doesn't want his own cryptocurrency. It is really feel happy to have own cryptocurrency rather its profitable or loss. But to create a own cryptocurrency is not as easy as saying. It is needed alot of hard working and also team work. You need alot of knowledge. So if you work hard and work together as a group then it's possible. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Creating your own cryptocurrency might be profitable or just waste of your time, so that's it will only be profitable when your coin is so popular and having demand so that's its will have the opportunity to rise.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 10/21/2019 at 10:20 AM, Keith700 said:

I think that creating a cryptocurrency from my point of analysis is totally profitable.
Owning a digital asset that has volatility even once a year guarantees a good return.
The most important thing is to have a team that supports your idea, it can be a tertiary crypto to start experiencing the startup project.
If I had the opportunity to create my own cryptocurrency, I would not hesitate to direct it to the education of the blockchain system, a very powerful and corrective idea, to address an audience as demanding as this is a lesson in creation and incentive.

Of course creating our own crypto currency is very profitable but it depends on the market place. If your coin gets more popular and a great market place then you can get much profits. Creating own coin isn't much easy. You should have much knowledge and experience about the programming and coding to create your own coin. 

• +2 1

I do not think that if we create our own currency and it is not supported by a well-known and trusted company, it will not succeed unless its project is excellent and contains many features.

On 10/21/2019 at 10:20 AM, Keith700 said:

You can trade or invest with your currency.  I don't think you need to request someone to sell your currency.  Awaken yourself, learn to think of yourself as valuable.  Your currency must be profitable to use your currency properly.

It's not easy to make money with creating crypto. We need to have a proper team, enough capital and exciting idea. Many new crypto projects don't have those things and most of them can't be succesful. There are other ways to make profit while creatin crpto but they're all scam methods and i don't suggest to do that.

With a great idea, a very good project and a good team to create and develop it, it is possible but these things are not done very easily. It requires a great deal of hard work, patience and determination. If you look at the success stories in the crypto currencies market, most of the great projects have these characteristics behind it. 

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Dear friend, creating a currency is not difficult at all. You need capital to pay to the blockchain platform and get in return a coin for the currency that you want to create for you. I do not choose to create a specific currency and cause we need a large capital with which we compete with currency whales so that they do not land in your currency while entering with capital  High thanks

Hi friends owning a cryptocurrency is never easy because one will need to have a very huge amount of money then try to have knowledge and experience in order to convince the trader or the marketers to be able to make transactions on your particular coin as we know that there are a lot of coins in the market and most are even dump because they don't have patronage

• +1 1

You'll create your own crypto cash but you would like a few great speculation for that like in case you invest within the advertise nearly 50 BTC to include the coins within the distinctive trades additionally you'll pump your coin within the showcase. The most important aspects is yo have teams that support you. 

I can not understand why do you think it is that easy to create a new crypto currency , believe me it is NOT , and even if you managed to make your own coin, you will not be able to convince people to buy it unless you have a really good project and they know the are going to profit from it, otherwise you will be wondering what to do with your worthless coin.

• +2 1

The trader or investors will not buy your cryptocurrency if you do not own a successful project that supports this currency, so it is not that simple, anyone can create their own cryptocurrency, but not all cryptocurrencies are good for investment.

• +4 1

Creating a cryptocurrecy as an individual will require lots of experience and knowledge about blockchain technology, however, there are computer wizards around the world now that can help if they liked your ideas, but definitely creating a coin will make your rich than expected. But it really a big challenge.

well no one knows exactly maybe you can make profit but maybe not it depends on lots of factor money, investors, peoples reaction to your coin and et cetera. i hope you will search lots of information cause it is very ryski.

• +4 1

I never agree with you because if you create a cryptocurrency without owning a strong project that supports this currency, no one will buy your coins and it will be doomed to failure.

• +1 1

I would also make a cryptocurrency if I had the necessary knowledge and could be related to the same blockchain that is really at a very important project level, if creating a cryptocurrency it would have to spend at least 5 years in progress to determine the strengths very well of this project and how to correct the weak points for when it is launched in the market supported by the blockchain network.

An excellent idea that everyone dreams of achieving, but you need an expert and organized team and a lot of diligence and patience, without forgetting that you need a certain amount of Bitcoin to allow you to list your currency on one of the exchange sites, and let's assume that all this is achieved.  You are in front of the topic of competition and appearing against many other currencies, so I think it's very difficult.

• +2 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that this is very hard and tough job to create your own cryptocurrency I want to suggest you that first of all you should to get the proper knowledge about the cryptocurrency maybe after that you are able to create your own currency

• +5 1

In fact, your idea is correct, but implementation is difficult, so creating a cryptocurrency and making it succeed, it is very difficult, you have to be aware of everything, and the problems that you will face, and you have to learn everything about blockchain technology, and what determines the price of this value from Bid and ask, means that you have to do a currency promotion.

• +2 1

I think that the topic needs to be studied and it is not easy. In the beginning, you need a successful project and a good team in order to be able to make people trust this currency and invest in it, otherwise your currency will fail.

• +3 1