Best Token! - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Best Token!

There are various tokens available but to choose the best one you need to see the present responses and the status of the tokens whichever is moving and giving you a positive price fluctuations the good return can be considered as a best token.

In my opinion I think investing in tokens or coins is a little bit risk because that coin or token shows low buy interest and it can scramble any time therefore its better to avoid them.

I think you are wrong to say trading, now I know there is a difference between trading and crypto; Keeping a token is a very good thing, but it is a loss of money in your time, I do not advise you to .... just buy the currency that will go up early.

• -5 1

near are oodles of tokens at these prices but disapprove you a large amount of them wont be open anyplace but with that existence assumed at hand is one coin called SHND that capacity be pardon? you looking for but have down pat it can pump or not minion knows

these days it is very hard to find good tokens for invesment. i think you should wait several month cause right now the crypto-market is a little bit quait and people watch about COR virus and things like that.

There are currently many tokens in the market cap but my preference is the Dinamot token. This is a very good token. Also, the supply is low and the team is very strong. I think this Diet is best for token holding.

I think this token called SHND will raise good in the future and I would suggest people to buy now so that they can make good profit in the future.

ike buying neo,bat ,pac ,dog coins on low price and when the market pump up we sell them on good price .holding low price coins always benefical and safe.

I think there are no coin as your requirement.  After the Success of bitcoin all other became trustworthy and find a big demand. You can use coinmarketcap to khow any thing       

On 3/2/2020 at 11:02 PM, viper said:

There are currently many tokens in the market cap but my preference is the Dinamot token. This is a very good token. Also, the supply is low and the team is very strong. I think this Diet is best for token holding.

If the token supply has little. Doesn't mean he's good. Many tokens are created with little supply but their price is $ 0.0000000001. You can also create an ERC-20 Blockchain based token that will be 1000 pieces

Altcoins are still overpriced right now. These coins used to worth a million or less in total market cap and still even when it is proven that most of them are useless they have tens of hundreds of millions of marketcap. Then we are flooded with thoudands of ERC20 tokens out of them 1% or less have a decent chance for the future. Finding a token that actually has potential and is this low in price as you want, would be like winning the lottery.

For buy and forget coins, I recommend to look at the low marketcap coins for your time. If you buy a small marketcap altcoins and hold for years the token will worth something in the bull market.

You  don't need to invest in very low volume coins because it won't be worthy to do so, there are coins that you can invest for year and benefits from it

Its hard to find good token on that very cheap price. But you can earn good amount in some other good and well known coins by trading it regularly. If ever you find one coin with that price,there are no guarantee that it will increase soon as most of the new coins are scam so better trust those coin that are already in the market.

On 10/20/2019 at 11:36 PM, Lubruselu said:

Which do you think is a best token to hold which worth about 0.0000006 USD I want to hold token like this about 60000000000 tokens for investing and I forgot them for 6 years till they grow to 60 usd. Tell where I can found token like that?

There have a lot of tokens which have a very low price as you wish, but those tokens many of them are scammers so that's you can buy and holding them, but end of the day they become dead coins.

Not all the tokens are bad in the market or neither good too. But there are some tokens that are quite amazing and can bring good results. I think the tokens are actually measured by the value in the market cap. Not by the singular price and that's why the sohd tokens are quite impressive. So you actually work through those tokens and trade them to earn good profits. 

The very best tokken there is and will still alway be in the crypto currency world is the bitcoin, there is no doubts to that the the bitcoin is really the greatest, most valuable, I most accepted, most widely cyculated crypto currency assets out there globally, this is one very coin that is reputed everywhere 

5 minutes ago, Satarupa said:

Friends, I have experienced many tokens. Among them the best is BWN token. It is a token of Binance exchange. It is a very good and wonderful token. So, I like it. 

well You can please trybto enlighten us more about your experience while using this bwn tokken, simply tell us the reasons why you like the tokken and maybe back it up with some evidence, probably we might get intrested in it too

6 hours ago, Summi said:

By making lot of research you might be able to get that best token of yours that you can understand how it trade or work

Researching is the key to know everything about what you are looking for, all information are readily available on google for you to learn and one them

19 hours ago, Satarupa said:

Dear friends, there are many tokens in the world. Some of them are- 

USDTTether

LINKChainlink

LEOUNUS SED LEO

Among them the best is USDTTetyer. Hope you understand my point of view. 

You have been mentioning stablecoins, they are not the most potential token on cryptocurrency, we have others tokens that are doing great like pundi, kickcoin etc

Just now, Saboor said:

You have been mentioning stablecoins, they are not the most potential token on cryptocurrency, we have others tokens that are doing great like pundi, kickcoin etc

yeah you seam to be definitely right saboor, I i also don't see any great or better potentials in steable coin, I they are just there being static, I its better to aquire crypto currencies that you can simply buy at a low rate and sell higher for good returns to profit from it., I i think thats what the block chain is meant to be. 

My friend, your purchase of these codes is similar to buying the loss and postponing it until 6 years. I do not advise you to do this step. Try to collect an amount of cryptocurrencies and buy famous currencies with a future because the symbols that are very low value are affiliated with promotional companies and will not become expensive later on.

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

22 hours ago, Yunusalemu said:

yeah you seam to be definitely right saboor, I i also don't see any great or better potentials in steable coin, I they are just there being static, I its better to aquire crypto currencies that you can simply buy at a low rate and sell higher for good returns to profit from it., I i think thats what the block chain is meant to be. 

Yea,, it should be a medium that will bring us opportunities for us, and Which can even make us become rich if we have a good way and be vigilant in imvestment and trading

2 hours ago, paulpogba said:

Yeah bro there are so much tokens present done are having great potential in storing and some are the bad. Now days YO tokens trend start and it's potential in the invest market more and more. I prefer this tokens because it's value in the market increase day by day .

Yo token is an exchange token of yobit and it has much value which always appreciate over time, it is good to hold this kind of token for a better profits