I catch scammer! - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

I catch scammer!

This is very similar now a days. Many peoples can hack any account easily with the help of unique technology. We should becareful from the scammers. The best thing we can do is do not share any information of our account to any unknown person to protect from scammers.

You made a wise decision by not responding to this trick actually telegram is full of scammers these day and they used telegram to easily get a victim, so we should all becareful with who we deal with online most especially those offering us opportunity to get double of what we invested.

Scammers have a variety of methods that they use to try to seduce and if the scammers understand the methods, they block it if they understand the idea.  The first method of scammers is to seduce someone and there are many new members who are unknowingly tempted to lose the crypto coins.  Most of the scammers' messages come in telegrams. Any message from strangers should be avoided and if any offer is made, the scammer should be identified and reported.

Be careful everyone. There are lots of scammers here. We need to report them. They all are harmful for us. Scammers continuously copy post and topic copy. Then post and getting more reputation here. We should have to report them when we indicate them.         

I would say that anyone who sends bitcoin, I was asked to send the bitcoin channel via telegram and even sent me the cryptocurrency address of the wallet so that bitcoin should be sent.  I did not agree to send and delete correspondence with the respondent telegram, because joining a gracious group will join you with thousands of people.  Usually the person will send a link where we have to submit it.  And they will say that every value we submit will be multiplied.  I just laughed and never responded, I already knew what would happen next.

This are despirate and useless individuals, they need to keep on defrauding which I unquestionably no go anyplace great throughout everyday life. I have appear to be some administrators from a trade also do same and however later discovered even the trade itself was a trick as well, how about we simply be cautious.

There are many hackers in the market which can easily hack your telegram account. This is very similar now a days. We should becareful from scammers. The thing we can do to safe our account is do not click any unknown link and don't share your information to anyone.

I do not recognize how there are folks that want to thieve from others, it's far definitely something so horrific that that is returned to them, when someone acts badly, the equal life is back to him or even double, the same occurs whilst you do good matters, now and again I have received requests like this by using tg, twitter, discord, I tell you that I can not and now.

Thanks for sharing your personal information . Telegram is full of scammers . so we should beware when we used telegram . scammers always send messages and than convince people easily . 

Unfortunately, our world is full of fraudsters, my friends, so we must beware of them and not trust them. Those cheaters who send fraudulent links and tempt us to penetrate our accounts and steal our money. Be careful, my friends, and secure your accounts.

• +2 1

Yeah you're right. He is a scammers.  There are alot of scammers like him. The scammers always scam people like this way. You're aware of this that's why you're safe. But many people don't aware of scammers. They fall into their trapand they lose their money. I also face a scammers recently in telegram. He gave me a big offer in exchange of investment but i know he is a scammers so i report him and avoid him.

You should not trust these things because many fraudsters use many methods in fraud, and we must be careful members and make sure every step we want to take and not believe such things, so there are no people who give you huge sums for simple things

Caution and caution in order to keep our money from fraudsters

Gracious my God, as I not love such individuals, direct the street them in damnation. By any means, trickiness presently a lot of, this is worth to dread, and attempt consistently not pursued on such contrivances when you somebody offers aggregate cash, however under this you ought to do Deposit! THIS IS CHEATING!

• +1 1

There sre lots of scammers in the world which are trying to access to your account information. You can save your account from those scammers by following some instructions. I suggest you don't share your account information to any unknown person.

Don't give reply to those fraud. Am dam sure the money that get from this fraud things will not last forever . We have many ways to earn money in a good way. If you get identified that scammers just report as soon as possible

I am as yet in uncertainty now why they are parting with free tokens simply by perusing everywhere on the web. 

There is no safe for me on that this that is the reason I never permitted myself joining this sort of airdrop! 

Also, yes this is airdrop regardless of what you said!

• +1 1

You could tell from the start of conversation that he is a scammer because just think of this for a bit , 6 BTC at that time were never a small amount and if his country really doesn't allow to deal with cryptocurrencies there are millions of ways to withdraw them to fiat by buying things online with BTC and sell them in his country for fiat , not by talking to a stranger that may also be a scammer and send him all that huge amount 

you did good by blocking and reporting him

Thats a good awreness from you.You caught that scammer red handed.We all must be prepared to handle this kind of new situations. Scammers come to us with new tricks evrytime.They will use all of their tricks to trap us.So we have to teach them a good lesson by catching Their tricks.

• +2 1

There are allot of scammers now in cryptoworld. And those that have good knowledge and experience will be seeing those project that are created by scammers and will not fall to their trap. 

This is definitely the kind of information we all like to be receiving in this forum and you've obviously proven to be a dedicated member by sharing such vital and comprehended information that worth acknowledgement.

Thanks very much mate for such beautiful enlightenment.

Scammers are present everywhere we can't finish all the scam but we can control it by the use of secure system and we should take care about the exchange and wallets selection. Always prefer the trustable platforum for trading.

This is a very brave story. You did a very good job. You catch a scammers and you share this news with us. This is will help others to be careful in future from those scammers. 

• +2 1

I think the telegram that many people use is very dangerous for crypto because they have a mission to steal our money to avoid getting involved in such scams because they are scammers.  We will not give up trying until the goal is achieved.So we should always be wary of these scammers and avoid them.

Great work, continue your work and keep catching the scammers, they are very active and sharp minded so always report them and catch them, it will make neat and clean the forum from the scammers and they will not survive in the forum.

• +5 1

I recently found a scam, someone had written in bitcointalk about an "exploit" of localbitcoin, put a pdf link and talked about that if you installed a script you could double your money when sending money in localbtc, the truth is that that script was encrypted in hex code and what it was to put the bitcoin address of the type, a lot of people had sent him money

• +3 1