Share experience - [collection]have you ever been scammed or very close to it? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Share experience - [collection]have you ever been scammed or very close to it?

Yes there is no doubt. Scammers are more Claver than us. Because they know everything.  So, protect yourself and be aware. Once a man from another country told me invest in that company and this company give you money back with double in 7 days. I invest there and they never give me money.

• +1 1

Basically the scammers take advantage of your greed and try to give you schemes in which you are interested . they try to convince you that this game is for you and you can earn a lot of profit from it when you are convinced and you obey the scammer and he takes your personal information then he is able to scam you and maybe he can have your account. So basically to avoid from scammers don't show you and trust in this kind of schemes and other things to avoid from these kind of scammers and hackers and even don't share your personal information with anyone no matter how much profit he is giving to you. And I m new so I don't have any experience to be scammed but I hope I will not scammed in the future also.

Wow, going through the post and lots of the comments have shown that these scammers go to any length just to achieve their aim. They are cunny and deploy different tactics and formats. We just can never be too careful to avoid them. 

• +3 1

My experience was actually a very close one, 

An airdrop campaign I participated in some months back offered to send our rewards after we must have sent the team a gas fee, I immediately reported to telegram that it was a scam, and informed other participants to deceist from doing so Also 

• +2 1

On 11/15/2020 at 3:53 AM, Raina KH said:

I have never been scammed in my life. I have always been cautious of them. Most of the scammers, market things which are too good to be true. They say you have earned 1 million coins, and by clicking the link they are gonna take all the money,that is left in your wallet. Think before you proceed guys.

Scammers are getting smarter, these days they do not tell you something that is too good to be true but something that is close to truth but it is good, they even put some real capital into it.

The methods of deception are unlimited and the attempt to steal from people does not end, especially on sites that do not have an official or reliable character and do not have a history in the crypto market, which ask for fees for withdrawal, so it is logical that the currency you get should be on the blockchain and the fees are deducted from it first without the need to send Ethereum.

It is painful when these things happen, they have a well-planned strategy and a large team is always the scammers, so do not trust the rweputation and the references because the same people can be the accomplice of scammers.

• +1 1

I never been fall in to a scammer or fraudulent in crypto. But it is because i don't any body on the social media or website that is only way we safe from scammers and fraudulents.

I keep on getting suspicious links on different sites and social media. But I never click on them to enter because I have studied a lot about how phishers work. I never want to take risk by clicking on unknown link.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Everyone experienced this or was close to that in one way or another, especially in our early days and because of our lack of experience Some have exposed to this through lying to others or through advertisements for projects and investments that generate good and lasting returns, and thus losing all the money that is put into them.

• +3 1

Someone scammed me and that is the exchange becasue i invest some coin in the exchange and that exchange close their withdraw when i trade and make good amount of coins there and no my login details are not working there.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Unfortunately I have been scammed twice this happened at the beginning of when I started in the world of cryptocurrencies, scammers are very clever and the second scam that pirates a very famous YouTube channel on the world was cryptocurrencies where they exposed a link where you You could invest a certain amount of cryptocurrencies and they would give you back twice that was never true in many people we fell into the trap since hackers are always two steps ahead of us
Big winnings and a big hello to the whole community

• +1 1

Well in my own case I have never been scam but actually I have escape scam once and I was very lucky with that, basically when I noticed you wanted to start sending link or talk about money doubler I stay away from such people and block them without wasting no time because these is a practical example of scam and I don't want to be part of it because when the right time have come i will surely make it.

I have seen some fake projects, with the little knowledge I have about cryptocurrency I get to know those projects are fake and are created by scammers. 

On 11/7/2020 at 9:38 AM, katri2 said:

Some experiences, especially those that give you a profitable percentage of the sites you invest, and it's good that you talk about this topic and the testimony of members.   

I almost fell into a scam in an nft game where a person with the same name as the administrator wrote to me congratulating me because I supposedly won an nft and asked me to place my seed phrase, I saw it very strange and it turned out that I was a scammer.

• +2 1

I actually have been scammed many times by the developed sites and still I was using them in order to make some extra money because I was greedy enough to lose all of my money there

• +2 1

I don't never face of scammers. Because I used secured wallets and exchange. But my czn is scammed on a fake exchange and loss almost 600$. There are many scammers in online sites. Be careful everytime. 

• +1 1

On 10/21/2019 at 3:52 AM, Glossy said:

You are right, there is stupid option in Telegram that anyone who is in the same group as you can add you to other groups. And on default it is active and you have to turn it off manually. I lost a lot of nerves until I figured it out how things in Telegram work and turned this option off.

Telegram is so much used for the crypto market and so many peoples have make their groups but i turnoff the notification becasue i join so many groups and all the groups are active which is the reason that i off the notification.

BetFury                                                   

Seriously I have  never been scam in any part of crytop currency market because I don't believed in scams in the forum 

A lot of fraud happens in the cryptocurrency by all possible means,
On Telegram, a large number of people contact you with the aim of deceiving you to invest or trade with them and deposit first to get huge profits.
As for me, I have never made a deposit in any untrusted location, especially in crypto.

• +2 1

The truth is that there are too many scams in crypto world, as scammers take advantage of new users. Well, sometimes also from some experienced ones. 
That's why I think it's important to investigate any site in Google, since there is always quality information about most platforms.
I've never really been scammed that way, because I always like to investigate and I only trust the best exchanges, like Binance, Bittrex or Yobit.

An important topic and question, my friend, yes, I have been exposed to a lot of frauds, but I managed to solve and control them before it is too late and now I avoid all these situations.

On 10/21/2019 at 1:09 AM, xBDT Script said:

Please read this note before making a response in this topic.

I have seen this topic where a guys was asked to deposit some BTC in an exchange because it requires to deposit first before withdrawing the balance. In telegram people will come to you and will try to apply this trick to take your money.

Few days ago, I got a promotion code and when I won big and wanted to withdraw, they asked money to deposit first.

Long ago, I was in a site and in the chat box everyone talking so much positive things about the site but when I left message asking some question then no one replied. Later I figured all of them are bot and it was programmed such way so that it looks real and I fall for the trap.

And I saw this interesting story here from another user:

Immediately I had this in mind that how about we have a topic with collection of experience we had from scammers. It could be successful scam from you or a failed attempt and you were lucky not to take the bait.

Can we share our experience here? I will collected the posts and will update this OP with the shared experienced. I am sure this will be interesting to read also we will be able to learn the common techniques scammers used so far.

Story collection:

Dear I never scammed by someone because I am new in this field and my brother told me about many things like what to do or not and I also avoid many things through which we can lose our money so now I am safe and I will because I avoid all things that attract scammers and through which I can lose my money.

If someone who used to be my friend wanted to scam me, they wanted to scam me but I did not fall into their trap and now they are trying to scam other friends of mine but I warned them and they ignore me but later they will find out why they ask you for money to  Invest in your fake project and it is a scam that I found it because it was very obvious that you wanted to scam me, so you have to be very attentive to all the people and projects in which you invest.

Edited by Brandonsaw

I suggest we have to more careful now a days. As cryoto is getting fame also scammers inventing method of scamming. So we should be careful while using it. 

• +4 1