We need to be supportive - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

We need to be supportive

4 hours ago, Shebiii said:

Yes mate you are right. Your advice is really awesome. I am agree with your suggestion. We should to be supportive. As according to rules of forum we can receive money only for those posts which have received positive reputation. There is no payment for those posts which have received zero or negtive reputation. So we should helpeach other to get reputation and tried to achieve our aim.

That's true as we came here or even join the Crypto space on Many different reasons as, one which I can say is on having to have or hold Crypto on our respective wallet's, as we can achieve that here in this forum, as we can't all just be a chasers, as we have to be active as well as contribute on the sustaining growth of this forum

10 hours ago, Better1 said:

Actually, talk tokens are not used and still it has been traded and many people are buying it it will be more useful in the future when it will be used and prices will be even more. 

The hidden fact about the talk token here is that, people are not buying that coin, but mostly of people are buying it because the owners of the coin are so many than the demand of the coin.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

The TALK symbol should have more support and assistance in order for us to get it to great success

The CryptoTalk forum has provided us with a lot of services and we must help him develop the code that he created through purchase and use it correctly.

I think this will help the supervisors of this project in the TALK code support process

On 9/30/2020 at 10:23 PM, Emon11223 said:

This is something that forms such a huge part of this crypto platform. This is not only the use of use but support each other for the development of the overall forum. When you give it a positive response across a good quality comments. Try to learn from others and share the burden with others by creating good quality posts with your knowledge and others.

The support is not only the word I think we should try and help all the new users who do not know about the making money and working here.

We must be very supportive and help each other since we are a great community with the same objectives so it is easier to achieve those goals if we do it together as a family, and we must also be supportive with the forum doing things as it requires it to be better every day. 

I have read all their policies and road plan where they have mentioned all their achievement,plan for future.With the numbers of new people joining this forum will become the top in traffic very soon. such as its features, which platform you will enter, and even what it will be used for , thats my opinion.

Every business, company and site keep working only when it's participants and members are supportive to one an other and to the firm in which they are working. If we work in a company without making a friendly environment then the company will not progress ultimately we will not succeed in life. 

Thank you crypto members. 

I don't think we can do much to support TALK tokens, after all that is a way of earning and people need to sell these tokens for income. It is the cryptotalk administration's duty to do something about the usefulness of this token otherwise it will be a dead token and this payment method will be obsolete.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

The significant decline in the price of the Talk token makes us have to support the Talk token so that it doesn't continue to fall. Our support is don't keep selling the tokens we have earned, try to keep them for some time. By storing Talk tokens, we take part in maintaining the stability of the token price and hopefully it will increase. That is our support for cryptotalk forums and Talk token.

• +1 1

I was reviewing the value of the talk token in yobit, I am surprised that its price is 10 satoshi, it seems very bad to be a forum's own token, also that according to I have read in the pinned messages, 10 talk is canceled for each publication, That means that if in a day I make 20 posts and they give me 200 token talk ... that would be like 2k satoshi, which has been like 6 cents, is it one day? It seems very little to me.

20 hours ago, Max23 said:

On my opinion if everyone not selling his talkcoin as much and there in much people interested to buy, i think the price will increase.

Yes you're absolutely correct friend @Max23  talk token need stop circulation in market, and need investors to buy talk token then talk regain their original price,

and other hand our forum members also need to know this fact, and invest their talk token in investment box as possible as long time, in this way they help increase talk token demand in market.

• +2 1

Yes you are right and your information is very useful and valuable for you and your all users who are working on this real based learning platform. It is due to because most of the people are very curious to join different online site but most of them don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better arbitration from its wide wise to all member to keep well communication to their senior year and I always ask dissolution of the problem while during working on it which is very useful and valuable for you and your working on it and always put to the new members so senior member will also support you and your reputation will be increased and your profit will also increases.

Yes, we all need help.  Especially all of us who are new here need the help of seniors here.  So that we can work better.

Hello my friend! It is necessary to maintain solidarity in this forum not only for the fact of making comments of value or any publication but because there are many people who are just beginning to understand this world that is Cryptotalk and sometimes people come who need someone to guide them and they do not have it .... Things like seeing good comments and giving them positive feedback is also adding value. 

Of course, I totally agree to you. And it's very necessary to everyone. Everyone has to support each other in work and thereby inspire each other so that they can create more valuable content. This will really help in the development of the forum.  

On 1/29/2021 at 4:04 AM, Carmelo Lames said:

I was reviewing the value of the talk token in yobit, I am surprised that its price is 10 satoshi, it seems very bad to be a forum's own token, also that according to I have read in the pinned messages, 10 talk is canceled for each publication, That means that if in a day I make 20 posts and they give me 200 token talk ... that would be like 2k satoshi, which has been like 6 cents, is it one day? It seems very little to me.

I was also surprised when I noticed the price of a token is 9 Satoshi and now the payment for btc has reduced to 200 Satoshi i think they should pump the price of the talk token a little bit so that we can benefit from it I think many members will leave out of the forum as a result of this changes.

Yes you are right that for your moment the top token was not still opened but no no that ok token has gone at its lowest price of of only 8-9 toshi per talk so I think that this is the lowest price of token and now I have heard that the forum has now again changing the payment method. But not confirmed yet.

can participate in their own section.. Yes friend,russian section has its own Prize and English section has it own prize.. So lets hunt on English section prize..or the Russian members has their own price? Because i don't see their topics there.

In our life we need support in every time.we have to be supportive in our life.it is very much necessary. We have to help  each other in every situation. I hope we will do well.

Yes, I would definitely support you, my friend, and until this moment, the token did not receive the appropriate support, and in this case we will all be exposed to the same disappointing results, please let us walk on the road for which this platform was created and broadcast a lot of valuable and useful information, and support each other.

I think, if we wait to calm bitcoin prices it would be nice so we know how we should take a step to support sour tokens. I would say that Bitcoin is still unpredictable about its price range whether it will stop growing or whether it will not gradually calm down and go into a compromise dissonable price range in the market. And also we should help the early to gain more knowledge and make them aware of the rules.   

Yes dear right we need support in every field of life My thought is to keep post on cryptotalk and not sell any of the token but put in investbox for investment .Maybe price will go down a lot, but maybe many project want to have advertisment and thousands activity every day. I am have a little knowledge of about market and they will not want to miss this, but they need will care for price.

Good this post, because the truth is something that we have to keep in mind throughout our lives, we must work from love and be in solidarity with people, only then we show that the truth we are in notro level of consciousness and people can trust us, we must show that we are what we say and not only act because others act. We must be in vibration with what we want and act.

We have to support good members here so that will help everyone because we want to make this forum more better than the now time so it need that we should help each other and fight against the spammers and low quality poster when we cleaned the site from them so that will make a good effect..

Unfortunately, most of the people in the forum do not value their work and they sold their talk daily, which caused the value to fall and it was on the ground. Hopefully this measure of not being able to trade with less than 10k talk of results and its value begins to rise.