Time has brought upon us, series of payments - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Time has brought upon us, series of payments

On 9/26/2020 at 5:02 PM, Guru2050 said:

CRYPTOTALK forum has proven to the world to be the best, credible and outstanding forum out of many.

An epicenter for learning and sharing knowledge, individual understanding regarding Crypto currencies world wide.

Nowadays in this forum if you are hard working member then you are receiving;

1- Talk Coin for daily postings (10 talk coin per 20 post a day).

2- Double payment of talk coin for able to give 50 max reputations accordingly.

3- Double reward for creating a good, standing topic.

4-BTC compensation payment.

5- plus earning 1% daily interest for investing talk coin in yobit investbox.

These are the good amount of coins a given hard-working member is taking home daily, provided his/her work is found to be good and useful after vetting or evaluation.

You too can earn it, once you are determine and passionate about it.

It's always good to see cryptotalk emerging as a renowned community based discussion forum. With every user's dedication and contribution Cryptotalk has achieved this height, and each contributor are being paid a good amount since the beginning. As the platform has flourished and updated the payment structure, still the platform has provided a good rate, and we are brought up with the series of payments and more improved offers.

• +5 1

The most important factor in our lives, nowadays, is the time. I have seen many payment method, the best one is Crypto. Crypto is a good plateforum we work with honestly we share our knowledge in the same time which the value of Crypto increase day after day.

I haven't experience the previous payment system because I am new to the forum and I am yet to start receiving my payment I only read other people's posts about the payment methods and how it looks like I wish to start receiving my payment to be able to know how the payment is been made 

• +1 1

I am really agree with you that this forum is providing us the opportunities of earning and learning at the same place now we are earning talktokens and btc by the Cryptotalk new and cryptotalk campaign respectively. This platform is a source of additional income because everyone can work here in a free time and can earn money.

This is your good information , but it is an old information now the method is different from it Now we do not get the reputations money And the price of the talk token is also coming down after the day The Cryptotalk forum needs to think of something for us and some good deals for us If seen otherwise, this is a very good forum from the others fourm 

Friends, there is no doubt that Cryptotalk is a forum that pays their users. I am happy with the new payment system, now each post is earning 10 tokens and 200 sotoshi per rating. Hopefully the token price will be better.

That if it was a time when the payments were the highest, receiving double poir talk to give 50 daily evaluations that would be incredible and the payment for that 50 valuation. I also saw the price of talk was very good, it was above 100 satoshis, unfortunately now the price is too low at 6 satoshis.

Totally my friend, sometimes we are in a situation here in the forum where the payments are not enabled but it is not a problem when it comes to continue working, which leads us to that every time we can generate more satoshis when it comes to be rewarded we will do it in a great way, all if you are disciplined and continue working without stopping so that when they are enabled you have your money. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you, my friend, that this forum is the best forum ever in order to learn about the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies as it is honest to everyone and pays for all your useful posts that follow 100 free posts.

Also, the payment features here are distinctive and unique as there is no other forum that pays us for our work just as this forum pays, so this forum is a great opportunity for everyone to seize it with hard work and be able to achieve their daily profits.

Hello dear mate you are right in your all the statements which you have mentioned in your posts . but the system of payment has change every thing i consider bcause from this reason a lot of member has stopped to do work on it.

That is really is a good thing additional features are introduced to improve the forum to certain heights and become a very good option for people all over the world to choose this forum for work...

22 hours ago, Hann Werick said:

I think this was a best opportunity to collect a good amount of crypto currency.

Indeed it's @Hann Werick cryptotalk forum has been the backbone for educating masses on how to understand, monitor, trade and make investment in crypto currencies reaping massive benefits

Improvements and changes in the forum is very good. These changes have been made in order to keep the forum good and the administration have really taken good knowledge into making the forum great and payments available for everyone

Hello my friend .you are right in your all the statements which you have mentioned in your posts . but the system of payment has change . These changes have been made in order to keep the forum good and the administration have really taken good knowledge into making the forum great and payments available for everyone

I am new in the cryptotalk , i know in the cryptotalk, and this is the best for the deliver and receiving knowledge. many people work on it for the smart earning. i hope you are good in the cryptotalk, and your earning is the best for the your daily basis.

• +5 1

Hi dear i hope all is the best. Cryptotalk give these thing to all members. That is not low they work hard and get the handsome earning from it. I hope you understand it. Happy earning.

• +5 1

Recently,there are a lot of opportunities for us to earn here in the forum. We have the talk token campaign but we don't actually know when it's going to be available on the market because it kept on being delayed. Another one is the BTC campaign here in the forum. Also there are airdrops available from yobit that we can profit from through them.

• +3 1

All that I mentioned is true, my friend, that the forum provided assistance to everyone, especially financially. It has changed the lives of many people, especially students who were able to obtain money that helps them with their expenses through working in the forum, in addition to the scientific benefit we get from the forum

I agree with you that time provide us the opportunity to get experience and knowledge if you are interested.

Time spent good by management and business practices leading to the members for the purpose of earnings.

The forum is the best for all of us
Because with gaining experience and learning about cryptocurrencies and about the world of cryptography in general
We also make money to help ourselves.

Yes, this is true, but the rewards that were in the previous stage before these amendments were much better as a return After the recent amendments, many members are no longer active in the forum as before, because their rewards have decreased dramatically.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You are right, my dear friend Cryptotalk is the best forum in the world of coded, most reliable and honest currencies among all locations. He makes really special payments that we cannot get from any other site. Thank you cryptotalk

• +2 1

This period of the forum was a golden period in my opinion, and I wish I had taken advantage of this period, as the payment options were too many and the payoff was great in addition to the price of the talk currency in that period, while now it suffers from a complete collapse in the price.

• +3 1

There are number of the payments but there is no use of it and that is why there is no good amount of the money we make from this platform now a days and people do not work properly that is why.

Thank you, my dear friend. As I pointed out, credibility is the most important thing because it illuminates the basic aspects and enriches the site and all the participants and ourselves at the same time. It was useful information that we get valuable information every day through this wonderful forum. All appreciation to everyone.