Why still in the Crypto zone - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Why still in the Crypto zone

For me crypto zone or crypto world is a fantastic interesting place , being able to handle all this crypto information make me feel smart and give me self confidence , because when I do trade or invest I feel like I can manage my self well without help also crypto zone is dreams land for dreamers who don't have much ability to fulfill their dreams in the real world but here is different , because we have the tools to make our lives better with our minds only .

• +1 1

In fact, I am in an environment that does not know anything about cryptocurrencies. Only a few of my buddies know it. This is why I am excited to help everyone and I do as much as I can by introducing people into cryptography.

• +4 1

So many reason to stay on cryptocurrency. Because some of them is good reason and some is basic which everyone want to get. So i like cryptocurrency because it is in high price and no one is like this . Secend we can earn more money in short time if we know about trading . We can make investment and can earn more money then other. We can set our goals and can get by cryptocurrency.  So we can use to increase our income. Most of people who haven't any source of income they can earn money from cryptocurrency.  So this is opportunity so how we wan to to take it 

Yes, staying in the world of cryptocurrencies is a useful and wonderful thing, and it is the best in the world of investment. Its value is high, and Bitcoin is the highest and best in the world of useful cryptocurrencies.  

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi dear 

Yes you are right every member has its own opinion . The reasons of everyone are different but i think the main reason is that now this is the era of crypto and digital world so we must remain aware from it.

All the best

This is a very good question. I would like to tell you among my friends that there are some people who are their own. That doesn't make them want to leave the place where they are, that's not really the point, but we moms need to get ourselves right and prepare to move on.

Dear Members, We are fortunate to have been in this wonderful forum, for me I am still in the world of encryption because of my great confidence in encrypted currencies and their features and my confidence that it is a wonderful field for profit, and my complete conviction that it will be the future of the global economy of nations.

• +1 1

I agree with the opinion that cryptocurrencies have caused a revolution and tremendous development in all industries, and I believe in the future, cryptocurrencies will be a fundamental thing, meaning that the future is cryptocurrencies.

This is so good, you've said it all in your content, average people dealing in this business must surely have those key point in mind before going into the business, I am into the business because it is an avenue for me to hold a stock that is profitable globally without going to any financial institutions to by shares with them,with cryptocorrency I believe our future is bright and will fetch us a lot of return on investment at the end of deals with it care and a fundamental knowledge before going into it.

Because it is giving me information as well as earning.It is the great source of income.You can do investing and trading on this site and earn profit.It also gives me knowledge.

The future of cryptocurrencies is a very bright future, with investment and trading in them.
And I have great confidence in her that I will succeed and become a great trader here and make more profit.

There are lots of reasons why many people are in the crypto zone. People like me are in crypto zone because it's a new of generating profits with ease and it's a new form of technology. 

Friend i stay in this forum because i like this forum as well as cryptocurrency very much because cryptocurrency is very stable currency and i work in this forum because this forum give us cryptocurrency. I will never leave this forum because i work here without any burden.

Yes, there are many reasons that push me to work in cryptocurrencies and I seek to make profits from them in the near future to help me increase the investment capital and thus increase profits. 

1 hour ago, Jalil haji said:

There are many reasons for my staying in the field of cryptography, I have been working within it for several years, and I joined the forum a few months ago, and the reason for my staying in the crypto world is due to the great confidence in cryptocurrencies.

@Jalil haji Do you have months in the forum? That does not say your profile, cryptocurrencies are a way of doing business that allows those who do it to win or lose, that in the financial world, in the computer world is something else, deeper to explain, most of us are in them for the opportunity to obtain profits in times of deprivation,
others obtain large profits from their large investments, it is a complex ecosystem with many capacities and needs, but cryptocurrencies are a lifeline in the face of so many crises in the world.

Yess bro I am agree with you and I want to add something more in your discussion ,

4. I am here to learn  how to trade and invest to get profit 

5.I learn from here always be patience .

Actually Cryptocurrency mean freedom from restrictions۔this is great for many crypto and block chain are the future you can trade and invest in them crypto and token have variety of different uses

The next generation is the generation of cryptocurrencies
I expect her to have a very bright future
It will take over the world economy very soon

It was the best moment to hold in September, I was full invested, almost had everything in Cryptocurrencies. I am so happy I met this community, this great forum, that had me clear all doubts and stay with holding and not make any mistake to sell with those doubts I was having after reading the deniers. I hope that we will keep it like that and I am so happy I find so very interesting topics in cryptotalk.

My friend, I am here in this forum because I feel confident in this work, it is an advanced modern science that occupies the entire world and all people have begun to search and learn about everything related to the world of cryptocurrencies, and I believe that in the near future, he will be the main ruler in the global economy

• +2 1

I want cryptocurrencies because I can see true financial freedom with them, many people found it by luck, but I want to fight to get mine and be one of the greatest millionaires in history or be the greatest merchant of the cryptocurrencies. I have great goals in life because I know perfectly well that I can achieve them all.

Dear friend, crypto gives us opportunities.An opportunity to learn and earn at the same time.I have already generate money from here which is good.Now it's better to gain knowledge if you want to success and gain something from here.That is the motivation why I am still with crypto.An opportunity to learn and earn. I am enjoying here

For me, I believe that cryptocurrencies will be present in all areas of our life in the near future, so I try to be able to deal with them better and gain enough experience in order to make good profits from them.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend here

It is very important to have cryptocurrencies in this century. It is the best thing that this century has proposed. It helped many people meet their needs and most of them were students in school or university.

It is really special

All the best for everyone here and thank you also my friend for this very valuable and useful information

There are many reasons for staying here .. including: I liked this field .. I gain exciting information that increases my culture and make me an expert .. I earn money .. I exchange information with people ... Not to waste my time on something unimportant.