Former members knows this, so be careful. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Former members knows this, so be careful.

On 9/23/2020 at 8:05 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Another topic to remind you of a very important thing for beginners, or any member who has forgotten this. For a long time we have not seen the cancellation of many useless posts and the banning of many untrustworthy members (in short we call it Forum Cleaning) the former members have understood me well about this.

What is Forum Cleanup? (For new members)
It's the time when the administrators turn off the withdrawal button on Yobit for several days (weeks, perhaps) so that they can clean up the forum by deleting all useless posts and banning all scams. That time is very worrying for some members who are not confident in what they are doing in this conference. During that period, you may be surprised that more than 100 of your posts are deleted at once (only useless or if having anything that violates forum rules) and you may see a member who you didn't expect got banned! All these may happen  because there is a strict investigation conducting by administrators at that time.

So I wrote this article to remind you all about Forum Cleaning because it can happen at any time and any day after the Talk token trade is opened. Why that time? In my opinion, at the moment the moderators are too busy (though they still ban some scams) and that's why we see so many useless posts in this forum and too many short posts with less than 100 characters (I mean a lot). That's why I remind you to be careful because Forum Cleaning will leave you safe only if you are a good member and you write meaningful posts.

Good luck!

Thank you so much for this information it is really very informative and it help us so many people are worried about this and i am also worried about the withdrawal and that is the reason we have to work carefully and should post a valuable thing many people are posting useless things so this the warning for us to stop all things that against the rules if we want to stay here and never want to blocked our accounts.

• +3 1

it is a great idea to help individuals to remember this data occasionally particularly the learners so they don't freeze , presently they incapacitated the catch again and it looks they are making a clean to the discussion from spammers , presently everybody trust their posts are valuable enough so they don't get erased

• +3 1

I have heard a lot of people delete their post in the same process on many members were banned.and a lot of people post were deleted and don't want my post to be deleted and I wanted to avoid deleting my post. And I want to make my Post great and useful I will do my best whether their post are deleted or they are sorry

• +3 1

Hello my friend . This is the first time I am hearing about this forum cleanup procedure. If it is true, the process is right and should be done from time to time. Otherwise this platform would be full of useless posts because some people tend to write just to get paid and they post lots of the same content everywhere. I noticed there are even copy paste messages written under different cathegories. I think we all whould help the administration in this matter by reporting these kind of posts when we notice them and also give negative reaction to post owners so they stop doing that. Thank you

• +3 1

Former member should notice these things that whatever you post in this forum it should be constructive and informative useful understandable and clear to everybody.The quality of the post should be  matter but not the quantity of the post

Thank you dear most senior, for information about this issues which we have faced in past and we didn't understand what happened to our post it decreases day by day thank you once again and I will try to my best for my respected platform and field.

Thank you very much my dear friend.  This is a very important post. Through this post we can be very careful. Sati our moderate is very busy.  Moderate is working hard to remove the clutter from this forum. We should all post useful and good.  All members of this forum will be alert.  Thank you.

This topic is very helpful for me because as of now I am worried about not being able to transfer my satoshi balance for more than a week now. Through this topic I learned that there is a thing called Forum Cleanup in this platform, I hope that I will be able to transfer my satoshi as soon as possible so that I can still benefit from bitcoin's price increase.

I know that and I think its really be sure to really be sure about what is happening right now we need to really have the forum cleaned up and its really good to work as hard and put together that powerful stand to it we need to really put that this forum must be clean because there are so many posts and threads that are really mising the point that is really good and powerful

• +3 1

Another topic to remind you of a very important thing for beginners, or any member who has forgotten this. For a long time we have not seen the cancellation of many useless posts and the banning of many untrustworthy members (in short we call it Forum Cleaning) the former members have understood me well about this.

It's the time when the administrators turn off the withdrawal button on Yobit for several days (weeks, perhaps) so that they can clean up the forum by deleting all useless posts and banning all scams. That time is very worrying for some members who are not confident in what they are doing in this conference. During that period, you may be surprised that more than 100 of your posts are deleted at once (only useless or if having anything that violates forum rules) and you may see a member who you didn't expect got banned! All these may happen  because there is a strict investigation conducting by administrators at that time.

So I wrote this article to remind you all about Forum Cleaning because it can happen at any time and any day after the Talk token trade is opened. Why that time? In my opinion, at the moment the moderators are too busy (though they still ban some scams) and that's why we see so many useless posts in this forum and too many short posts with less than 100 characters (I mean a lot). That's why I remind you to be careful because Forum Cleaning will leave you safe only if you are a good member and you write meaningful posts.

Good luck!

yes dude you are right as moderators are working  from many days in cleanup  and bitcoin button was not working but today the issue is resolved and we can easily send our Bitcoins to our wallet. I think so that the work had been completed  by the moderators now

I noticed that a thorough cleaning is being done recently. The administrators are working very hard to maintain a high standard of the forum
Every fraudulent account and anyone violating the terms and conditions must be removed.

• +1 1

Yes, moderators affect members who violate the forum rules very strictly, and lots of accounts are banned within the event that the forum is cleaned, so it's good to figure seriously while sharing topics or comment writers.

I know about this and quite confident that when withdrawal button is closed, it is only for cleaning this forum from scammers and banning all the members who are useless to this platform. After this is completed, button starts working again.

• +2 1

This is true. Though i am new to the forum but i think the moderators will be trying everything possible to prevent the forum from the spammers that are not meant to be on the forum and also to remove posts that is not educative enough on Cryptocurrency which is not found worthy to be on the forum. This period is the period some members will get warning point or even removed by the administrators.

Good luck!

@Calvinpriva first of all welcome my friend I was also read your many posts and they are all getting relevant data about topic and also helpful for other crypto talk members. This post have also great data and also peace of information for crypto talk members especially those people starts crypto talk from some days I mean for beginners. my friend I will try to apply these devices in my own posters so thank you for sharing this piece of information with us. 💕🥰

• +1 1

Yes guys i knew it clearly.actually the moderators and Admin of the site is very careful to Their duties.they are always following what are we doing in the cryptotalk platform.so be careful about all activities here.       

On 9/23/2020 at 9:30 AM, Ridam said:

I have also seen that the forum cleaning which was happening often during old btc campaign is now somehow delayed. 

As you said the forum has big amount of junks which need to be thrown out. The best thing is the cleanup may happen at any time so every members here must focus to maintain the standard of their messages. Else ready for punishment during clean-up.

And we will also see huge number of topics coming from newbie about post deletion at that moment.

Inam new member here . I have been working herelike 20 days . So i don't know about this. Now i know what you are saying . So i understand, i have to do good post and create topic to be successful here. I will try my best to create good topic. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The forum contains a large number of erroneous comments and posts, so the site constantly deletes these unhelpful posts. I think it is a good step to clean the forum from the trash, keep the forum in perfect condition, and take it up for the better.

• +1 1

Frustrated! While I see my posts counted on Yobit going down daily. This is more then a torture for me, you have explained forum cleanup very well, I appreciate your efforts writhing this nice topic. I try my best to make useful posts as a beginner but still posts got deleted. I have passion for writing so I keep on writing posts and feel discouraged when my posts are removed, this gives me confidence to tackle with my weaknesses. Thanks a lot about information of forum cleanup. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Good luck!

Thank you so much brother for sharing this good information about this forum. I also have read many posts in which members are telling that they do not receive any payment as the payment button is not working. I think this was the time of cleaning the forum that's why people faced the payment button issue. I hope this post will also answer them for their relevant questions.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

The forum cleaning is now delayed or stopped yet due to some unknown reason but although its a very good event to keep the forum productive & useful for the community. It makes the forum easy to browse to find the solutions. 

You are right, because most of the new numbers are creating the same posts that are already in this forum.  Many posts, including clean ups, will be deleted.  People who create these types of unused posts probably get caution.This forum to avoid bans or even warnings.  And it comments on something useful and publishes high quality content.

Yes, I am always alone and I am working in the same way so that they do not have any trouble, so the English language is busy that what we are using. And this is a very good website, if we work on it, then we will enjoy it and the MP is getting better running. 

• +2 1

Hi there my friend. Thank you for sharing this information with the community. I think we all should be careful about obeying the forum rules because they exist for the purpose of keeping this platform safe and clean. The information we need is under the "about forum" subsection and they are reliable since they have been written by the administration. Have a nice day.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png