What is the meaning of dice game in Yobit? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

What is the meaning of dice game in Yobit?

On 9/20/2020 at 11:20 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

welcome everybody

I know the dice game on the Yobit platform, but until now I do not understand the meaning of these two buttons
ROLL <48
ROLL> 52

I know that it is a game based on luck, but I do not understand its meaning yet
Can you explain that to me?

Capture.PNG

Dude it is an automatic number. If you press roll less than 48 and you have get the larger number then you loss but if you roll greater than 52 then you and your number got greater than 52 then you will win and vice versa.

Hello my friend
I do not have any information about these games
I do not like any games based on luck
I haven't made any profits yet and I don't like to take risks in these games

We want to know a lot about what yobit dice means because there are different types of questions. If we get help on this topic then we will know something good here because everyone here may want to know because there may be new members.  Maybe because they have to discuss a lot of things then they can easily cook a lot about the subject

Backgammon or dice is a very popular game in the Middle East and Arab countries that consists of a wooden board or a wooden box that can be decorated and inlaid with seashell or precious wooden pieces of ebony, and a number of ivory, plastic or wooden discs in two different colors, their number is (15) of each color. We want two hexagonals, dating back to about 3000 B.C. in the historic city of Ur in Mesopotamia.

You have to place your bet before spinning the dice. 48 and 52 are two numbers on the dice. You choose your number and spin the dice. If your choice appears then your bet amount is doubled. You can lose it if your choice do not appear.

It's totally luck , if you chose the lower and if dice turn lower you'll win and same things is happens for bigger number. I think it's dangerous, because we don't want to lose money for nothing it's like gambling. That's why i always stay away from dice game and other luck games.

It is speculation or harm to the rise or fall of the price of a certain currency, so the sale or purchase takes place in certain cases with the aim of profit from the rise or fall in the value of the currency on which the harm is done

Hello friend, for me I am still a beginner in this forum so I did not know about the existence of this thing on the yobit platform, but in general the nerd game depends on the probabilities

This indicates what number you have chosen that can be seen on the die, for example in the section <48 means that you will win if a number less than this amount comes out and> 52 indicates that if your number is greater than this you will win.

don't like gambling and don't understand how dice works. It is on yobit and I've seen it but I'm afraid to touch it and it is looking bad to be there as someone can make a mistake and click to see what is this and lose a lot of money.

welcome everybody

I know the dice game on the Yobit platform, but until now I do not understand the meaning of these two buttons
ROLL <48
ROLL> 52

Capture.PNG

Hi friend, I am very long about this and I will not be able to do much understandings about it and I will tell you that you should research it and work on it. Thank you .

• +2 1

On 9/20/2020 at 9:20 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

welcome everybody

ROLL <48
ROLL> 52

Capture.PNG

the number of dice is between 0 to 100 .so you will choice if the number will come under the 48 or over the 52 .
it is gambling game .i advice you to avoid it .

The dice game depends mainly on probability and randomness. In my opinion, playing with it is considered dangerous and may lead to losing your money. I did not try it and I do not like to try it, so I do not know what is meant by the two numbers mentioned

The dice game in yobit it's a gambling game you can chop the number you will got if under or over in the button you show in your post,in general I really don't play this game only when I need it if I invest in some coins they ask for playing dice

It is a very easy game, but the results are not guaranteed, as if the number is greater than 48, then you lose, and if it is less than it, you win, and vice versa with regard to 52, and this is the principle of working in it

Hi friend you can also earn by the playing of dice game at the yobit but there is also a risk of lose the money. We can say that this a gambling and have a risk of win and lose the money. I think we should prefer investment and trading than the playing of this game.

welcome everybody

ROLL <48
ROLL> 52

Capture.PNG

If you touch the <48 button and rolling number will come under the 48 than you will win. And if you touch the >52 and the number go above 52 to than you will win. Otherwise lose.

I haven't played any such game yet and I don't know much about it. I don't play for fear that I will lose. But now that you know that playing games on it makes you money, I'll think about it. I spend all my time on this platform I don't have time to go around and research. My life is very busy.  I like this platform and i will never leave it.

This game is the process of doubling the symbols in which you perform the game process in which you write the code in that option and click on it. Either it is a profit or it is a loss as I do not recommend that. There are many processes on the platform from benefiting such as the investment and mining fund. very

It is a good game but please do not fall into the vice because this is something dangerous since you do not always win so do not take risks and understand that it is a part time game which can have some income if you handle it calmly .

• Useful or interesting 1

These numbers mean like hat or tail if you chose right number then your money is double and if your answer is incorrect then you will lose your invested money , I highly dont recommend any user to play this game because you earn your money with hard working and dont invest it and lose instead if that learn trading believe me trading is a lot profitable .

The little experience about dice token, it's a coin that was distributed by yobit exchange as air drop to customers of yobit base on certain requirements best known to them because not all members got the distribution. Some sell immediately when the market was opened while other members gamble it.

• +3 1

Dice game is very risky because it depends on your luck if your luck is bad then you will lose your all money. There are two options Roll<28 or Roll>52. If you choose first option and roll the dice and a number <28 come then you will win and earn money and vise versa.