What is the meaning of dice game in Yobit? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

What is the meaning of dice game in Yobit?

It is easy to understand more however it is luck when it comes to winning it is a game of azal which if you choose low numbers and the dice give low numbers you win and the same if you choose high numbers and the dice give high numbers you win that is about the game.

On 9/20/2020 at 11:20 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

welcome everybody

I know the dice game on the Yobit platform, but until now I do not understand the meaning of these two buttons
ROLL <48
ROLL> 52

I know that it is a game based on luck, but I do not understand its meaning yet
Can you explain that to me?

Capture.PNG

I also don't know the meaning of this words or these factors. I am also in search of the purpose of these two things in the dice game of yobit. Rather than this the job it games are very good for earning an extra money.

I know little bit about this roll up and down there's a certain number if you choose lower and you roller comes lower than that number then you wins and same for upper number.

• +5 1

It is a game .you can play it through your money you can select bit  if you select 200  you win the game you your money become double and you got 200 profit but if you lost you loss only 100.if you choose lower you roller comes lower and that number you win same is for super.

It is speculation or harm to the rise or fall of the price of a certain currency, so the sale or purchase takes place in certain cases with the aim of profit from the rise or fall in the value of the currency on which the harm is done

• Useful or interesting 1

Friend, the roll 48 and roll 52 buttons are the number to which you must draw, for example if you press the roll 48 button and you randomly draw a number less than 48 you will win double your bet, on the contrary if you draw a higher number at 48 you lose your bet.

As you mentioned, the game is based exclusively on luck (algorithm) that may or may not be positive for the player, each button indicates a bet, being respectively 48 for a low number and 52 for a high result, although the  It is true that I do not see the profit to those bets, generally you lose more than you win.

Truly I have not play dice game on yobit previously however I think playing dice completely relies upon karma its not about except if you have information before to win on the grounds that there is karma that you have chance that you can win cash in the event that you attempt your karma and furthermore face decrease of cash on the off chance that you misfortune.

• +3 1

Dear Friend! I don't recommend any user to play this game because you earn money with hard working and don't invest it lose instead if that learn trading believe me trading is a lot profitable. 

This game is a type of gambling as it depends on luck and cannot be controlled or predicted, as you can lose your money with the click of a button, so it cannot be relied upon as a basic business.

I am a person who is not very interested in gambling but I think the one provided by a companion in this publication gives us a very good explanation that because many users will surely be very useful to know how this game of dice works
A big greeting to the whole community

Dice game at yobit is a game of chance as you said and by playing it you accept a loss or a win so the number of rolls mentioned are to be played in a certain period to obtain results.

It is simply a game to win or lose money It depends on two movements, and if one of the movements is injured, it achieves profit and doubled the amount it uses, and if it did not hit, it would lose the entire amount, and it is actually dangerous for those who have only a small capital, and the risk should not be taken with everything we have in this game but with a small part of the money.

On 9/20/2020 at 11:20 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

welcome everybody

I know the dice game on the Yobit platform, but until now I do not understand the meaning of these two buttons
ROLL <48
ROLL> 52

I know that it is a game based on luck, but I do not understand its meaning yet
Can you explain that to me?

Capture.PNG

@Omar OmmeishOmmeish yes my friend you are right about the dice game I was also seeing many posts here. And I was also match a video on YouTube but I have not experienced by myself. I'm not recommending to you play this game. I don't know what happened there about benefits. 

• +1 1

Dice game in yobit is what I also find very difficult to understand, I have seen the feature at the yobit site but have kept wondering what really is use is, but I will have to follow other members comment to be able to know what really dice game is all about 

Dice game by the Yobit is very nice game than the other Crypto Games. Because the playing of the Crypto Games on the Yobit is just like a Fun. And I love this kind of earning Crypto Currency Fun.

• +2 1

Yes you are right my dear it is game I think when you use it it may be it is your in favour or not we don't know but it Is the game. So it is the dice game I think it is very best exchange yobit in the world 

• +2 1

Absolutely I have no idea about it, I always sees it on my yobit dashboard side dice and I have no knowledge about it, but I think is like normal dice game we know like gambling dice i guest but don’t have idea about it, and anything I don’t have knowledge about I don’t engage myself to it, will be glad if someone will share is knowledge and experience with me.

I can explain about the dice game in short of yobit. It is basically a gambling game where you bet your crypto asset because I fear to loose as it seems like a game of chance even when you understand those aspects chances of wining are always slim nevertheless If you win your bet amount will be doubled but I doubt the genuinity of it better you bet the free coin that yobit offers.

• +1 1

Incame to recognise about this after analyzing this submit within the discussion board, well I assume cube game is equal anywhere its a pure opportunity so its ur luck if it comes innyour favour or now not so just supply it a try however don't indulge ur self too much in it

You need to be careful in it,and be able to monitor your emotions! the fact is that here you can easily lose all your funds, so you should be extremely careful! after all, as many people know, gambling is not created for the purpose of profit. 

All I know about dice game in yobit is a lucky game you either win or loose, and I don't advice any member to go by playing the game because 70 percent playing the game are loosing not winning.

It is a type of game that you play with your money, and you can specify a certain value of money, it will appear on your screen that you multiply your coins or lose as if you chose 100 coins for the dice, you will get 200 if you win or if you lose, so you will lose 100.

If the topic is electronic without outside interference, it is okay to try it. If you are lucky, friends here explain the gameplay really well. I personally love to try it

Yobit's dice game is a random gambling game that is very tentative but very dangerous, we must be careful not to lose our money, as for your question, it is simple, those buttons are the buttons that we must use to play the <button 48 indicates that if we press there we are betting that the dice will give a result of minus 48 and that of> 48 the opposite

• +1 1