What is the meaning of dice game in Yobit? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

What is the meaning of dice game in Yobit?

It is a game of luck and you need patience and patience, and it is possible to lose all your money with it and not win. I suggest you do something else that you work on better than it and you can get a good return

I advise you, my friend, to stay away from these games, as most of the members lost their money from gambling, so that your work is legitimate to avoid any loss that you can do without.

• +5 1

Greetings my friend, although I do not like this game because it is a waste of money, but I can help explain
First you choose the bet you want and the currency type, then simply choose> 52, this means that the number must be more than 52 in order to win.
If you choose <48, this means that the number must be less than 48 in order to win
And if the number is the opposite of what you chose, you lose

Dear you can play it for earn the more bitcoin. It is game to low and high. If you low botton then decrease from the 50 you win otherwise you lose the money which you bet. That is good but be careful in this. 

• +5 1

i am new in the yobit this is the forum which we get the money of the crypto talk. but unfortunately i do not receive my payment in the yobit. but the 1 week is complete after the 100 post, i hope they give the my earning in the yobit soon, 

• +5 1

Dice game is one kind of game which is played through your money.Process is, To predict the next number blindly, if you win you will get double profit.If you loss, you will lose your bet amount.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Actually dice will be %50 but in here the odds are against the player and it's like any other gamble. That's why i don't suggest you to play dice. In this scenerio luck is less than other gamble platforms, however some people still playing it. I don't trust my luck and i won't waste my money with playing dice.

This dice game is entirely dependent on chance, since we will guess whether the next roll will stop at high 48 or low 36, for example, if we predict the next roll will stop at 68 and press hi 48, we will win; if we press lo 36, we will lose.

There is no tactic in this game; we simply arbitrarily guess the next number; if we win, our benefit doubles; if we lose our bet sum, we lose; this game is incredibly risky, and I personally advise against playing it.

Yes my friend first of all I want to tell that yobit is a best platform because we can exchange other currencies. And you need to that gambling fully depend upon our lock

Hello my friend, in fact, I did not try to play it, but my friend told me about it that it depends on the number that you will get when throwing, the number you will get depends on what you choose is bigger or smaller than the numbers available

friend i am new on this forum and i have not enough information related to yobit dice game but i think it give us some extra free coins but your post increase my knowledge and now i have some information that is very important for me.

The general concept of any game in which there is a response depends on good luck. As for the YouTube game, there is a certain number. If you choose a small number and the cylinder number is less than this number, it will have won, as well as if the upper number is of value greater than zero, please Provide me with information on this topic

• +1 1

Hi dear I don't know enough about dice game but I have also used it said that it is not so much good and it is also very risky like you can hello your many amount in earth you can also earn a profit of it but it depend upon your luck.

• +3 1

I think that the dice game is the same in a place that depends on luck and you bet on a number and put some money and I want to double the money or lose them I do not recommend playing it before he does not have luck Like me, I don't have any luck 😂😂

I have also seen the option of Dice game on Yobit. But I have never played a dice game so I have no experience. But I've heard it's gambling.

Yubat is a trading business that you do online from home.You earn less on cryptocurrencies and in return you get coach points. You put them on trading.Which keep filling up with time.

Playing dice game soo much risky you can loose your all money through this .I suggest you Avoide from this type of games .

Roll means bigger roll and loewe rolls .It's not much effect on your playing 

• +1 1

Actually, It is one of the gambling games provided by the Yobit platform, and it is one of the easiest ways to make profits. But on the other side, it is a dangerous and profitable game at the same time you may lose all your money at the click of a button.Be careful and don't forget that is a type of gambling. Play with your own responsibility.

Welcome my dear friend, it is an important question, the dice game is a gamble where you can choose an amount of money first encrypted currencies and gamble on it with a button that allows you to profit or lose.I never use gambling games

• +2 1

My friend..
There is a certain number if you choose a lower number and the cylinder is less than that number you will win and the same for the top number.
I think the dice game is the same everywhere, it's pure possibility so your luck if it's in your favor or not just try it but don't indulge in it

• +3 1

Hello mate, I think I don't know much about the dice gain from the yobit platform, so this will be well explained to us by the senior members of the platform, so we hope to know more about this from the cryptotalk experts, thank you for raising this important point.

The dice game depends on guesswork, where you have two options, one of which is if the value of the number is greater than 52, and the second is that the value of the number is less than 48.

It is similar to wagering. Due to the fact, there's no ensure you will acquire every time. We have previously misplaced a couple of numbers of funds enjoying this kind of cube video game. It is being a negative practice. Will not commence that as it is likely to make an individual confront the damage usually. Make an effort to carry out several tradings or perhaps assets as opposed to carrying out in which. As the cube video game just isn't worthy of earning profits.

Since I started using yobit exchange I have also not yet dared to play dice game because I fear to loose as it seems like a game of chance even when you understand those aspects chances of wining are always slim nevertheless, don't be discouraged from playing try out your lucky. 

• +2 1