If you get scammed - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bogdanoff

If you get scammed

Very informative topic. When i was a begginer in crypto world i got scammed multiple times. Mostly ico's . When i see new project i thought they're legit and price is too low i should i bough their coins. After the presales they dissapear and you realize you got scammed. Other scam method is airdrops. They made airdrops and when the distrubition date comes they want us to send the fee. Recently i see and airdrop accound and  they said they will add 75m$ liqiutidy to uniswap and when i check their wallet address there was a 80m$ It was amazing this shows us there are some big scammers out in crypto world. We should all have to be careful to not get scammed.

• +5 1

Hi there mate. I agree with you. There are a lot of scammers around just trying to steal your crypto and they can do that and go freely as they please since the crypto world is an unregulated environment for now and you have nowhere to go if you got scammed. Your advice is good though at least we can inform other members here in the forum so they don't fell victim to these scam. Thanks for participating and have a nice evening mates

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 9/19/2020 at 3:21 PM, rekter said:

Just adding to this that even experienced crypto investors can be lured into scams even though they can spot the obvious ones, and right now it seems that people are making tons of money with lots various kind of scams and they aren't paying attention to fundamentals anymore, some of these crash overnight some will just go up probably to the end of altcoin bullmarket.

This is a market where even degenerate gambling with random food tokens is rewarded, so any rules i live by don't apply right now.

Dude scammers are  everywhere in every field so so cryptotalk is also not safe from them and it is on the person that how he will become safe from them like by don't responding to an unknown person also don't participate in any unattentic giveaways and make your security strong.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I agree with you that, crypto currency is full of scammers and all we need to do in order to avoid them is to be vigilant, watchful and careful in what so ever we do in our routine activities which crypto currency is part of the activities.                                                                                     My reason of saying so is that onece one is vigilant, watchful, and careful you will letter find out that it will be difficult for a scammer to hack your account or scam you in any way.

There are a ouut of scammers out there and some even go as far as creating a site to get people to work without pay while some create sites to get sensitive information from people, the moment you enter you info, your account gets wiped off. It is better to verify platforms online and do your research before you register and there are sites that promises unimaginable returns but they can't.

One of the worst things that happen to a person is to be scammed. I hope this does not happen to me because I am a beginner and I feel that I will become frustrated if this happens to me.

In the crypto world, scammers pound, we are all exposed to being scammed, but if we were to fall for a crypto scam, we must document how we were attracted and how in the end we fell for the scam, to publicize the method used by the scammers and put other people on notice so that they do not fall into these plays. Scammers manage every day to scam with different modalities, so it would be helpful if we all share information about the type of scams that we know to be prepared against cyber space criminals.

This forum really protects us from scammers thanks to expert members sharing their experiences, providing advice and warnings. These things increase our experience and skill in detecting fraudsters. I think that everyone who makes attractive offers for a good amount is definitely a fraud and we should beware of it.

• +2 1

As we all know scammers are very smart they are always ahead of thinking and reasoning i have come across many airdrop that scams and waste of time. what they focus on is trying to get some of our tokin and coins and we all aware,  so let's be careful.

On 9/19/2020 at 1:19 PM, Frank castle said:

Within every profit area there are many risks that we will be exposed to and within our work there are these fraudsters who target beginners and take advantage of their weak information to defraud them and steal their money

Fraudsters don't just Target biginners only. Anyone can be a victim of scam. We all need to be careful to avoid such unfortunate situation. Be discreet with sensitive information.

as a amateur you need to be aware that cryptocurrency is complete of fraudulent,there are the fake giveaway so one need to be very cautious to avoid been scammed

On 9/19/2020 at 12:21 PM, rekter said:

Just adding to this that even experienced crypto investors can be lured into scams even though they can spot the obvious ones, and right now it seems that people are making tons of money with lots various kind of scams and they aren't paying attention to fundamentals anymore, some of these crash overnight some will just go up probably to the end of altcoin bullmarket.

This is a market where even degenerate gambling with random food tokens is rewarded, so any rules i live by don't apply right now.

Yes, dear friend, I am totally with you and as the answer that you provide us in this publication since the most experienced investors can be scammed I know for sure since I have a friend who is a great investor and has also been scammed on occasion
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck to all

On 9/19/2020 at 5:19 PM, Frank castle said:

Within every profit area there are many risks that we will be exposed to and within our work there are these fraudsters who target beginners and take advantage of their weak information to defraud them and steal their money.

OMG! is there any way to get rid of scammers so that way may secure our earnings or minimise this threat. Can someone guide a little about it please?

Well, most of the scammers doing a private message to get some victim, we can easily avoid it by just ignoring them, there are many people who are offering some investment which is scam, don't fall on their traps buddies and be careful for this kind of people.

Not only beginners sometimes expert members also can be the victim of scammers. Lack of proper knowledge and experience we can easily be the victims. I believe sometimes luck also doesn't favour. As the scammers are veryy clever and have a a lots of knowledge they can easily trick us. We have to be careful and gain knowledge and experience before doing anything.

the scams are not happening only at one place so there must be some good and common sites which can tell you if the site or the person is a scammer or not you can add this feature to the forum as well.

The world of the Internet is full of fraud and fraud. All people must be careful to prohibit their movements and actions on the Internet so that they do not fall victim to them. 

On 9/19/2020 at 5:59 PM, bogdanoff said:

The cryptocurrency field is full of scammers. They are everywhere  and as beginners we know their plans but it took us time to learn how to avoid them. There are fake giveaways scam airdrop and fake websites, we receive hundreds of phising emails and we are seconds from getting scammed after clicking a link.

Some have already fallen to their plans and the reason is not the fault of victims.

They did not know how to protect. We talk about scammers here and we can all be victims now or later so do not judge the victim by calling them greedy and stupid as I have read in comments. It is not about being clever but have experience. 

Second thing - if we get scammed we have to tell to the forum. With this we help other member to know and avoid the same fate we have. This is our part and how we can help other when we lost money to a scam and how we stop the criminal from stealing more. They will earn less from their scam and we payback this way to them.

Avoiding scammers are very hard to do when you are newbie in crypto currency. Actually, I'm really tired of giving these newbies an advice to avoid this scammers but they keep ignoring it, they'll just read it then they don't apply it to themselves. There are many advice in the forum so if they get scammed, it's up to them because theh didn't listened to us.

On 12/8/2020 at 7:47 PM, Rubaba99 said:

Not only beginners sometimes expert members also can be the victim of scammers.

Well, i think the experts can avoid being scammed here in cryptocurrency because they're now a professionals, they know if the people is a scammer or not, they will not called an expert if the're getting scammed by scammers.

Hye 

No im new here and no scammer contact with me for stolen my data my money

But i read a lot of topic here for secure myself thanks beginners topic for guide me

Yes. There are scammers in all areas. The cryptocurrency field is full of them. There are fake airdrops and bounties in order to gain tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of subscribers. Usually such fake airdrops and bounties are in Telegram.

True words and important to everyone. If we are exposed to these things in order to help everyone and avoid these dangers, we must help each other for protection, as many lose their money because of the fraudsters. By taking expert opinions, learning, knowledge and new research, we can prevent these referrals and confront them.

@bogdanoff

On 9/19/2020 at 3:59 PM, bogdanoff said:

The cryptocurrency field is full of scammers. They are everywhere  and as beginners we know their plans but it took us time to learn how to avoid them. There are fake giveaways scam airdrop and fake websites, we receive hundreds of phising emails and we are seconds from getting scammed after clicking a link.

Some have already fallen to their plans and the reason is not the fault of victims.

They did not know how to protect. We talk about scammers here and we can all be victims now or later so do not judge the victim by calling them greedy and stupid as I have read in comments. It is not about being clever but have experience. 

Second thing - if we get scammed we have to tell to the forum. With this we help other member to know and avoid the same fate we have. This is our part and how we can help other when we lost money to a scam and how we stop the criminal from stealing more. They will earn less from their scam and we payback this way to them.

In ths days cryptotalk in full of scammers .  If we get scam we should obviously tell the moderators but after got scam we already lose all our money.  So we should take care about our wallet and should avoid scam.  We shouldn’t reply to others unusual messages and shouldn’t get into a like         

The world is full of scamsters and fraudsters and the same holds true for the crypto world. One reason I feel is not naming the scamster or the fraudulent website. When I read the comments I found many of them saying that they have been scammed many times without naming them. So please name them and shame them, so that others do not become a victim and also so that it does not encourage the scamsters to commit another fraud.