About additional BTC paymen!!! - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

About additional BTC paymen!!!

18 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Many people are being happy with it because they can now getting dome profit weekly and also they can also trade it quickly to become a real money unlike the talk token, we need to wait for October 15 to be able to trade our talk tokens to become a real money.

@Mcd0d0 you are senior member in this forum so you also need to know that btc payment is a great opportunity for good crypto writer in this forum so they can enjoy Both payment btc and talk token.. Yah talk token trade will come soon in October but btc additional payment will keep continue till token dont start trade.. So enjoy this opportunity friend                

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

4 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Many people are being happy with it because they can now getting dome profit weekly and also they can also trade it quickly to become a real money unlike the talk token, we need to wait for October 15 to be able to trade our talk tokens to become a real money.

Also unlike the talk token, we actually know if btc has a value or not. It's really hard to motivate people with tokens if they don't have a clue about the tokenomics or have exact info about the use case so there's no means for us to even speculate if it has value.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

On 9/19/2020 at 3:52 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

I hope you all Understand the different about this two payment system in forum❤                                                     

I understand the rules of payment, but there are members who say that they got 20 positive reviews about 20 posts written seven days ago, but only 10 or 11 posts were paid to them, so this is what I do not understand.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Receiving payment for both talk token and satoshi all depends on your level of commitment in the forum because as long as you make good contributions towards creating helpful beneficial posts in any of the sections of he forum definitely members will appreciate your efforts by giving you positive reactions which will increase your average rate and make you get paid for both campaigns, so work well and you will earn better.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

46 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

I understand the rules of payment, but there are members who say that they got 20 positive reviews about 20 posts written seven days ago, but only 10 or 11 posts were paid to them, so this is what I do not understand.

@SuperCrypto  okay lets explain it once more time.. Suppose today you done  20 post and get 15 react in 15 post from 20 post you done today.. So seven days later you will be Only paid 15k satohsi for 15 post as you today only get 15 react.. 

24 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

Receiving payment for both talk token and satoshi all depends on your level of commitment in the forum because as long as you make good contributions towards creating helpful beneficial posts in any of the sections of he forum definitely members will appreciate your efforts by giving you positive reactions which will increase your average rate and make you get paid for both campaigns, so work well and you will earn better.

@Projectcrypto without any doubt your explanation is right because the moderator of this forum make this payment system for this reason only.. They want only good member received btc payment as they do always contribute in this forum hardly.. Again its helps to Prevent the spammer from  DOING spam here as they wont be able to do spam now or  received payment..                         

• +1 2
  • +2 3

5 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@SuperCrypto  okay lets explain it once more time.. Suppose today you done  20 post and get 15 react in 15 post from 20 post you done today.. So seven days later you will be Only paid 15k satohsi for 15 post as you today only get 15 react.. 

Yes, I partially understood, but the remaining five posts, if I get a positive evaluation on them on another day, will their payment be added to that day's payment? This is how I might get more than 20 reactions in one day.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

You explained perfectly and now it is that everyone reads and understands as many members are very behind in their posts and have not understood that this is not about spam but to make good posts. I am expecting my first payday too from yobit perhaps today and feel very excited about this but I hope that all new members act as me and read the rules too.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

In addition to the explanation, it is only the posts that receive a positive reaction that receive payment too but not the rest. So if you get five reactions for one post you receive one payment and not five, for the rest posts that have no payment you receive nothing.

• +1 1

42 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

want only good member received btc payment as they do always contribute in this forum hardly.. Again its helps to Prevent the spammer from  DOING spam here as they wont be able to do spam now or  received payment.

Despite that i do come across many spam posts but it seems most of them are not yet aware that only posts with positive likes get payment because some of them do complain of not receiving payment in many topics I have replied. They thought it was the last campaign that you get paid instantly not knowing that the system has changed and we are in a new era.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

56 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

Yes, I partially understood, but the remaining five posts, if I get a positive evaluation on them on another day, will their payment be added to that day's payment? This is how I might get more than 20 reactions in one day.

@SuperCrypto no my friend,you wont received the payment for next day rating but the next day rating  will added on your got avg rate that will be helpful to get talk token payment.. Today's reaction payment depend on 7 days later not next days reaction Friend 😍                

• +1 1

I liked the compensation plan made by the supervisors, and as I said, there is a difference between the talk token payment system and the bitcoin payment system, but I see that we get small payments from Bitcoin because unfortunately we are not given enough positive and fair evaluations during one day, for example they have written 20 A post for the day, but I only received payments of 7 posts, and this is sad for me, but it's okay because I see and think that the talk icon will have a high price in the coming days

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

6 hours ago, Nezar said:

but I only received payments of 7 posts, and this is sad for me, but it's okay because I see and think that the talk icon will have a high price in the coming days

@Nezar friend,if you want to received full payment of btc then you must need to get react in your 20 post that you done every days as tbe btc payment depend on message positive rating.. For more Information you can contract with technical administrator 😍              

• +1 1

Well explained. There is a big difference in these two payments and i hope anyone who will read your topic will no longer confused. If our posts will not receive positive reaction we will not earn satoshi for that posts! Even if we have write 20/30 useful articles but to earn BTC, each post should have a positive reaction.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

3 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Well explained. There is a big difference in these two payments and i hope anyone who will read your topic will no longer confused. If our posts will not receive positive reaction we will not earn satoshi for that posts! Even if we have write 20/30 useful articles but to earn BTC, each post should have a positive reaction.

@Calvinpriva  for this new payment of btc many member start complained why they dont received btc but they dont know the rule of btc that without positive rating in each post we none be able to received btc.. Also my Friend you can see, recently spammer come in this forum for btc payment so we must need to take care of this by report or put negative react on their post.. Moderator also should be aware about it...                    

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Calvinpriva  for this new payment of btc many member start complained why they dont received btc but they dont know the rule of btc that without positive rating in each post we none be able to received btc.. Also my Friend you can see, recently spammer come in this forum for btc payment so we must need to take care of this by report or put negative react on their post.. Moderator also should be aware about it...                    

Of course there are many spammers now, reporting them is the best thing because when moderators will prove after they investigate, they will ban them completely.

• +1 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

3 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Of course there are many spammers now, reporting them is the best thing because when moderators will prove after they investigate, they will ban them completely.

@Calvinpriva its true that by report them we can prevent those member From this forum but we also need to give them a chance like when we see they make useless post,we can message them privately for tell out Their mistake.. If they try to resolve their mistake then its okay but if not they follow us then we can report about them..   Hope you understand Friend             

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 9/20/2020 at 5:42 AM, Honny143 said:

Of course @Dorjoy12 its our duty if we want to see this forum.spam free, then its our Responsibility to report that those spam members,

if we have not enough time to report those members, then at least we give -5 negative points because their post not valid for payment.

And reporting is now made easy, we can use the report button which is at the right side of the post we want to report. Even, I always think moderators will like people reporting spam and shit posters. That is good. 

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Calvinpriva its true that by report them we can prevent those member From this forum but we also need to give them a chance like when we see they make useless post,we can message them privately for tell out Their mistake.. If they try to resolve their mistake then its okay but if not they follow us then we can report about them..   Hope you understand Friend             

Some people are not here for two things than money. The so called bitcointalk is now even hard because people like to spam. Before anyone can be accepted into a company, the person would have learned about the company and prepare for an interview. Also anyone that wants to make money here should have the requirements to be here before posting. They should learn about cryptocurrencies in general before posting. Reporting is the best option now. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 9/20/2020 at 2:16 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

you also need to know that btc payment is a great opportunity for good crypto writer in this forum so they can enjoy Both payment btc and talk token

Well, I'm very appreciated this btc payment for came it back because this is what many members wants here but this is not like the old payment which you can get btc easily.