About additional BTC paymen!!! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

About additional BTC paymen!!!

Dear cryptotalk member,we all know that additional btc payment started from 9 September... Without any doubt its a good opportunity for  us.. But this btc  payment   system is different than talk token payment system.. I made this topic becuase  some members had talked about why they dont received the full btc payment.. Here is the explanation about both payment system:

Talk token payment:: to get the talk token payment  every 7 days later you need to have   positive GOT AVG.rate in yobit cryptotalk   new campaign... But if the got avg rate become negative then you wont be able to received the payment.. Again you can received double talk token  if you Daily complete your 50 reaction then the 20 post token will be double.. 

Additional btc payment ::  this additional btc payment is totally different from talk token payment...this btc payment depend on your per post positive rating and got avg rate.. Suppose today you Will do 20 post but if you get 10 rating  for 10 post today then  the btc payment will be 10k satoshi 7 days later becuase the moderator said " Payment of btc only for positive rating post"

I hope you all Understand the different about this two payment system in forum❤                                                     

Edited by Dorjoy12
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 4
  • +4 4
  • +5 3

If anyone is new here they may get confused and if we see in simple words the Btc payment is for the post with positive reputation means +1 or more within 7 days. Now we are getting paid through both talk and btc campaign so we mustn't forget to make useful post and Making post more informative. Forum has paid really good amount and it's time for members to pay them through high quality posts and topics.

What do you think about it @Dorjoy12?

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

1 hour ago, Ridam said:

Making post more informative. Forum has paid really good amount

@Ridam ofcourse we need to make good quality post with different information so that member will be helpful and can give us a react.. The react depend on YOUR post explanation.. If your post words length is long then its mean you have contain enough good Information... 

Again in my own idea the btc payment is really hard becuase our most post dont get react Which mean we need to improve our post quality more like other senior member                        

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam 

Again in my own idea the btc payment is really hard becuase our most post dont get react Which mean we need to improve our post quality more like other senior member                        

Indeed the difficulty is high for btc payment as only post with positive rates will be paid. We should think about it as a challenge and try to accomplish it with the best efforts we could apply. And it will help us for Earnings along with the forum is also improved.

• +1 3

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

2 minutes ago, Ridam said:

Indeed the difficulty is high for btc payment as only post with positive rates will be paid. We should think about it as a challenge and try to accomplish it with the best efforts we could apply. And it will help us for Earnings along with the forum is also improved.

@Ridam i am agree with you what you have said..so that we need to give react each others if the topic or post useful and thus we can encourage them more to make good content that can be helpful to noob and as well as senior too.. Lets build a strong relationship with each others in this forum and make this forum MORE clean by DOING contribute here..             

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am facing some ambiguities in the new payment system as I did not fully receive the payments and there is an overlap in the payment method between Bitcoin and the new Talk currency. I would like some clarification.

• +1 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Ridam said:

Payment in btc is not hard at all. Try to quote people, mention their username, and also contributing something good and meaningful. Make up to 25 posts daily or even more than. You will receive your whole 20000 btc if your posts are of good quality. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

5 minutes ago, magd said:

I am facing some ambiguities in the new payment system as I did not fully receive the payments and there is an overlap in the payment method between Bitcoin and the new Talk currency. I would like some clarification.

You can follow up what i have said @magd ...to get the full payment you must need to received 20 reaction every day in YOUR 20 post.. So that seven days later you Will received the full payment of btc

7 minutes ago, Yomose said:

Payment in btc is not hard at all. Try to quote people, mention their username, and also contributing something good and meaningful. Make up to 25 posts daily or even more than. You will receive your whole 20000 btc if your posts are of good quality. 

Thanks for YOUR nice suggested @Yomose.. I think if i follow up your guidelines then it Will be possible to get 20 reacf every day in our all useful post that will must contain valuable Information related the topic..                        

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My friend @Dorjoy12, There are still some members who do not know what is the difference between paying TALK and bitcoin, it is clear  that paying TALK for each post got a positive or neutral reputation, while paying in bitcoin is for every post that got a positive reputation only

• +1 1

The new payment method is fair, but sometimes we publish 20 posts, but we only get paid for 5 posts only because a small number of members give a reputation in this forum, and there are a lot of good topics that never get reputation points

A new rule that was introduced (just stumbled upon it today) that for your post to be paid, they need to have at least a single positive reaction. I think this is good to the forum to: lessen spammers, filter people who just want the money.

• +1 2

Currently in this forum only the quality of your posts will determine if you would get paid or not because the new payment system in BTC clam that only posts that received positive rating which start from +1,+2,+3,+4 or +5 and posts that received negative rating like -1,-2,-3,-4, or -5 will not receive payment including posts that are neutral. For us to get paid we have to make sure we post beneficial stuffs that members will admire due to it quality and by that we can receive payment for our every post and get paid in satoshi.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

2 hours ago, Moaz said:

There are still some members who do not know what is the difference between paying TALK and bitcoin,

@Moaz they should read the payment update news that made by Moderator Becuase if not they read the forum payment rule then it will be hard for them to earn reward From here.. 

37 minutes ago, Frank castle said:

saw that the new payment system is somewhat fair, especially as it gives you the money you deserve according to the effort

@Frank castle you are right about this new payment system.. This forum authorities made this payment system to prevent the spammer from this forum Becuase if the btc payment become to every one then spammer will come in this forum and make trash here.. So this payment system is perfect.. 

39 minutes ago, Solex said:

the new payment system in BTC clam that only posts that received positive rating which start from +1,+2,+3,+4 or +5 and

@Solex thanks for your nice explained about the payment my friend.. This btc payment only for them who is a good crypto writer and contribute in this forum... Getting positive rating only deserve FOR good quality post you mean..                                            

• +1 1
  • +2 1

14 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Solex thanks for your nice explained about the payment my friend.. This btc payment only for them who is a good crypto writer and contribute in this forum... Getting positive rating only deserve FOR good quality post you mean..   

Sure my friend and i think it is the best way to encourage low quality posters because now they will know the effect of submitting useless posts since they won't get any positive rating from any member and i hope they correct there mistakes.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

11 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

satoshi 7 days later becuase the moderator said " Payment of btc only for positive rating post"

@Dorjoy12 you're right if we want earn 20k satoshis every day then our every post must sure gain +1 positive reaction, if our post not gain any point are gain negative point then that our post not eligible to earn 1k satoshis

I think 7 days later payment system for those members who join this forum newly, because 9th sep later forum old members start receiving their compensation rewards.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Yes and the counted posts on the Yobit pannel are shown only what we are payed and do not contein the post that did not gain from a reputation, so only our post with good reputation are payment. Thank you for this post because many have been confuse with it and they did not read the program correctly.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

you are right but there is a problem with the payment system because  since i started getting paid for the positive rates posts , they paid me  just for 10 posts out of 25 although all of them has positive rates , i also talked with others who are facing the same problem , any one has idea about it?

• +1 1
  • +3 2

13 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Dorjoy12 you're right if we want earn 20k satoshis every day then our every post must sure gain +1 positive reaction, if our post not gain any point are gain negative point then that our post not eligible to earn 1k satoshis

I think 7 days later payment system for those members who join this forum newly, because 9th sep later forum old members start receiving their compensation rewards.

@Honny143  for noob member who join now in this forum will be hard for them to received the payment of btc because you know mostly noob  members has no idea about crypto world  and About forum.. So first they will need some days to reach 100 useful post then try to received the payment of btc as they wont be able to make quality post like senior one..            

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes, the additional amounts of paid bitcoin are different from paying in the forum currency, and as we see that the condition for payment through Bitcoin is more difficult Of course, this step has been taken to ensure the continuation of the forum’s activity and work in it, but the question is how long this process will continue to be paid in bitcoin and is it temporary until the forum’s currency is put up for circulation or is it continuing according to the developments of the forum’s activity and the talk’s price.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

57 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143  for noob member who join now in this forum will be hard for them to received the payment of btc because you know mostly noob  members has no idea about crypto world  and About forum.. So first they will need some days to reach 100 useful post then try to received the payment of btc as they wont be able to make quality post like senior one..            

@Dorjoy12    You're right in this new payment system earn this compensation rewards its little bit hard for new members, and you notice present new members traffic increase,

because they thinks earn 20k sat easy like previous campaign, but in this  new system reputation points play major role, still so many old members not earning their 20k sat in one day.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Alex9876r said:

but the question is how long this process will continue to be paid in bitcoin and is it temporary until the forum’s currency is put up for circulation or is it continuing according to the developments of the forum’s activity and the talk’s price.

@Alex9876r  the btc payment will be stay till the trade of talk token dont start.. This new btc payment is an additional income for us and you can still received the talk token as usually.. It Will not continue in future like you mean but we also dont sure about..the moderator only said payment with btc will be last till trade token start..     

@Honny143  being old members Doesn't mean they are good member or make quality post you know about it well.. Still here lot of senior member who dont care what they are posting on.. Hope they can change their self..                

Edited by Dorjoy12
  • +1 1

49 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143  being old members Doesn't mean they are good member or make quality post you know about it well.. Still here lot of senior member who dont care what they are posting on.. Hope they can change their self.. 

Its depends on their self we can't say anything @Dorjoy12 because they knows this payment system temporary, maybe 20 more days then after this forum released their own token and everything work normally, present this hot temperature situation behind only btc patment, once  this payment system stop everything cool down.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

11 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Its depends on their self we can't say anything @Dorjoy12 because they knows this payment system temporary, maybe 20 more days then after this forum released their own token and everything work normally, present this hot temperature situation behind only btc patment, once  this payment system stop everything cool down.

@Honny143 i think so and lets see what happen then when the payment of btc will be off but we should not stop doing OUR duty like report About spammer and give them negatives react if the post is useless while advice them too for being good MORE         

• +2 2

23 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 i think so and lets see what happen then when the payment of btc will be off but we should not stop doing OUR duty like report About spammer and give them negatives react if the post is useless while advice them too for being good MORE         

Of course @Dorjoy12 its our duty if we want to see this forum.spam free, then its our Responsibility to report that those spam members,

if we have not enough time to report those members, then at least we give -5 negative points because their post not valid for payment.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Many people are being happy with it because they can now getting dome profit weekly and also they can also trade it quickly to become a real money unlike the talk token, we need to wait for October 15 to be able to trade our talk tokens to become a real money.

• +1 2