Success is connected to what you post and what you do. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Success is connected to what you post and what you do.

I've been reading your messages. On this site, you present very good content. In terms of the majority of people who have a decent reputation, I also got second place in the forum earlier. It leads us to more serious work.

Congratulations @Guru2050 you just make an great path infront of us like beginners. Now really I got an idea that how to work here. It really encouraging so glad to see this

In the event that you mean on this discussion, yes. On the off chance that you research generally excellent, read quite well, making great posts here, you will see all the more great posts and you are withstanding to the guidelines. Making points and posting kindness let you keep going long here on the gathering.

As a beginner, if you want to be successful in this group, your posts must be meaningful, informative and insightful. Generally, what you post matters a lot. The topic you create is very important. If all these are not done properly, one may end up being penalised.

If you have desire to become a successful man in the life. Then you should be work hard. And you will be take interest in your responsibility. And you will done your tasks on time at daily basis. Because success is not a cheap thing. To achieve a goal there is a lot of determination needed. If you are not interested in your responsibilities and you are working with laziness. Then you can not achieve your goals. In other words you can not be a successful day in life

Hi senior mate, Most importantly, congratulations on this achievement. I also wish you to develop further in this direction. Your posts are acceptable and helpful, so you deserve it. This is an extraordinary inspiration for all of us that we must give up in order to create useful and intriguing topics in this way, so that we augment the information of others and also guide them.

Dear good progress and well achievement you should try hard and hard then you will get more rewards from cryptotalk I see that the cryptotalk gave the reactions on that contents that are useful and learning base then they spreader in the forum so dear again best of luck.

• +5 1

Congratulations dear friend, you are really doing good that's why getting more reputation and love from members, because you seniors we newbies are getting more knowledge, you already explored many things that's why we are not facing many problems.

Yeah it's right that our success depends on our deeds . What we do like how we make our posts either it is valuable or not . Because on cryptotalk forum our posts are the source of income. Therefore we should work hard to make authentic posts that everyone appreciate our work. 

I continuously studied posts since they contain a part of valuable data and you merit to be given a positive reaction from all individuals. 

Success is the best achievement.I am so happy becauseof you success. Congratulation dear..Actually your  success inspiring me to post here..Cryptocurrency is the best earning site.You work hard here and achieve success.You work hard and achieve your success.I will follow you to become successful...thank you so much dear....You are great             

Success is real and its really important to find solution and fast this is really important to find solution in this we need to be good in this is really important we have to grow there is always something that we have to grow this is the greatest thing that works well for me. \Sucess is what you make yourself to be.

@davy22 @Maqsoodb @Hadel

8 hours ago, kikifam said:

put effort and working as hard and identify what would be the greatest thing that happens right for us

According to a popular sayings "Success usually come to those who are too busy looking for it ". You are right @kikifam the more we work hard the more we succeed. Because work plus commitment is equal to SUCCESS.

Hello friend, I agree, the new and useful topics attract many people and lead to a good reputation and good reviews. Therefore, I advise members to write new topics through extensive search on search engines.

Yes my dear I agree with you it is best time forever I think. Yes no doubt your post so more informative but real thing is tell to the others help to the others it is best and it increased your knowledge I think.

• +2 1

follow your posts. You present really good content on this forum. I previously got second place in the forum also in terms of the most people who got a good reputation. This drives us to more serious work

Success is related to everything we do, that is why we do everything very well in order to be successful and not try to make mistakes in anything so that our publications are useful and also good for people to see that I want to be successful with my publications .

On 9/19/2020 at 3:29 AM, Guru2050 said:

I think, this is the right time to share the little achievements I have started making despite I'm still a beginner before my seniors ones in the forum.

I was investigating, scrutinizing each and every part, angle in this forum.

Where I enter in to POPULAR CONTRIBUTOR'S.

By clicking, this lead me  to LEADERSHIP BOARD.

then below I Clicked SHOW MORE. 

Scrolling down little, you will see POPULAR CONTENTS.

In POPULAR CONTENTS WITH HIGHEST REPUTATIONS, I was shocked and surprised with what I saw.

Both DAILY & WEEKLY, my contents Emerge first, that's Number One content in the forum with highest Reputation.

I was so amazed and pleased to see my TOPIC or CONTENT rank as FIRST  with the highest positive reputation for weekly and specifically for the day.

This triggered me to come up with this topic, voicing out the reputable, marvelous achievements marked.

IMG_20200918_225631_682.thumb.jpg.d2970762309cff6370fd2a450d8a1c9e.jpgIMG_20200918_225604_867.thumb.jpg.1c459a9de44a32763a57b7f56e72e37c.jpg

Indeed, the success we see today in top members is connected to what they post and extra contributions they are rendering.

Which is why I'm making a Clarion call to all growing members, in specific new users.

You should not in any way, underestimate your potential.

Keep struggling no matter what & how, May be you might be the BEST

You can become the OVERALL BEST

Who knows!!!

yes my dear friend I agree with you thanks for sharing this piece of information with crypto talk members. I got some experience and knowledge from your post my dear friend hopefully it will be helpful for cryptotalk especially that people want to get a knowledge and experience.

• +1 1

You are absolutely right If you valuable  post on cryptotalk Your react will be positive. First of all, you should read the commerce below, after that you should understand them, after understanding, you will tell your comments, then you can make good earning and you will not get any warning. 

Wow you're really an inspiration. What have you done and achieved is really amazing and as a new member to this platform it gives me hope and joy to see people like you. keep the hard work 

I think, this is the right time to share the little achievements I have started making despite I'm still a beginner before my seniors ones in the forum.

In POPULAR CONTENTS WITH HIGHEST REPUTATIONS, I was shocked and surprised with what I saw.

Both DAILY & WEEKLY, my contents Emerge first, that's Number One content in the forum with highest Reputation.

I was so amazed and pleased to see my TOPIC or CONTENT rank as FIRST  with the highest positive reputation for weekly and specifically for the day.

This triggered me to come up with this topic, voicing out the reputable, marvelous achievements marked.

IMG_20200918_225631_682.thumb.jpg.d2970762309cff6370fd2a450d8a1c9e.jpgIMG_20200918_225604_867.thumb.jpg.1c459a9de44a32763a57b7f56e72e37c.jpg

Indeed, the success we see today in top members is connected to what they post and extra contributions they are rendering.

Which is why I'm making a Clarion call to all growing members, in specific new users.

Who knows!!!

Success may depend on your hard work and determination to reach a certain goal you want to achieve. Like in cryptoworld you can be successful if you gain yourself with knowledge.

• +2 1

I will like to congratulate you mate for your success I agree with you success is determine by what you post and what you do, if post a standard and quickly post you will earn your token and what you do also matters what ever you are doing let be in accordance with the rules and regulations of this forum if not you will be ban and how can we become successful if we are ban

Edited by Murtyano

Who knows!!!

First of all, I would like you to congratulate dear sir @Guru2050 you achievement on your post. Your topic is ethical and lovely. No matter how much positive reputation you get, you deserve it. I glad, you shared

topic with us. Thank you very much. 💖

• +2 1

Thank for making this post . Yes if we want to reach that stage then we need to make such quality base post. Which is full of information and knowledge.  So if we would make good post then moderator show concern for us and people will like our post,which is great to us. If we make useless then we can ban and can get warning point.

• +1 1

Congratulations on your achievement. This is all because your dedication to your work that you created a good quality posts. There is always a fruit for your patience and work.

Happy for you!

• +5 1