Success is connected to what you post and what you do. - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Success is connected to what you post and what you do.

It is very true that you say that success is related to what we do and what we publish because it is very true that is why we must be careful when publishing and also with what we publish or what we do with that publication because that is what will tell us if we can achieve what we want or not.

Surely you need for acute and perseverance to succeed and reach what you want, especially in this forum until you earn must be all your posts and posts with meaning and useful information in another sense we can get to know each publication even make money on it .

Indeed, my dear friend, this talk is correct and accurate because your success in this forum is related to the value of the posts you create and get positive assessments, and the commitment you do to the rules of the forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Success is connected with our hard work that how much work hard we make for the performance of our work.so try to do work hard so that you can earn reward of your hard work.

From a course and depends on our activities. If we want to be successful in the world of encryption, we did hard and work intelligently. If we have made good and useful posts in this forum, we can earn a lot of money and we will be successful in this forum.

The topics that we publish are what determine our success in this forum, and in order for us to succeed here, we must publish important and useful topics, and their information must be correct.

At the beginning accept my congratulations on this achievement.  It is great to see the result of our work.  I hope that one day my name will lead in this forum so that I can feel proud and happy.  This is a great forum where it rewards its energetic and diligent members. I will strive to write unique topics for that.

Congratulations on this achievement .. I hope that you will continue to do so and your potential will grow more .. Thank you for this topic, as it gave us a great motivation to work more and work hard to win everyone’s satisfaction .. Good luck to all

• +1 1

Of course, our performance on this forum is linked to our posts, dear members. My goals for the future of my account and this forum inside this wonderful forum have been properly set! Success is linked to our hard work, or how much effort we put in to accomplish our goals.

Congratulations for your achievement.  Certainly, success here depends on the content that the member publishes and the quality of the information contained within it.  I am still working on learning the principles of the crypto world, and I hope to be able to publish useful information one day

halo frinds you posts such a valuable posts so you will get reaction positive and you will get your tokens so I say many times you have learn first then you will be able to earn easily otherwise you will get warning.say many times you have learn first then you will be able to earn easily otherwise you will get warning points and then ban..Thanks to read my commen.

Yes my friend success requires a lot and a lot of patience and time and also needs to learn new things to create new ideas and useful and unique, everyone wants to be successful, but we have to face the difficulties of life and be ready to try many times if we fail and we have to do our best to achieve success so we have

All the best for everyone.

13 hours ago, Arzan Rajpoot said:

i know its not easy to make a good topic and have huge reputation Number.You achieve it after hard work and research.

Exactly and that has been the secret behind any giving record or contemporary success.

Because success is brought about by the combination of smart habits rationally coordinated and executed appropriately

@Arzan RajpootRajpoo

My friend, I congratulate you on this wonderful achievement. I am proud to have this reputation. I feel encouraged and I hope to follow you. I will work to develop my information and benefit from the experience of the senior members

Opening corrupting topics and useful comments are things that invite you to succeed in this forum, and it is at the basis of the idea of this forum. Exchanging experiences with members of the forum on issues of cryptography and mining for cryptocurrencies and past experiences will make you successful as it will make the forum successful as well.

You are absolutely right it means if you posts such a valuable posts so you will get reaction positive and you will get your tokens so I say many times you have learn first then you will be able to earn easily otherwise you will get warning points and then ban..

This made me feel excited to train myself to be in first place next time. Thank you my friend for this important and stimulating participation for me and all the members.  You must have worked hard and deservedly earned this position.  I congratulate you .

• +4 1

Yes you are right my friend because when you work hard success will eventually come for you not you come for success so I strongly recommend other people to learn and work very hard because when you create a useful topic in your post and add great content quality content about cryptocurrency events League get positive reaction from other people

We should all congratulate you my friend this is an achievement in itself I get a great reputation. We must all go after it by putting in place useful comments and spreading everything that is stimulating and purposeful.

Your sayings are hundred percent true. In social practical and online life, success needs your hard work. If you works with devotion, affection, struggle and by heart. Then success will be yours. So the same thing is here in the forum. If you make love, devotion, attention and goodness while creating your posts then you will gain what you need and what you actually want for yourself. So be steady and straight towards your aim and goal and try to achieve it. 

Success is a relative thing that differs from one person to another. By the amount of your work and diligence you will reap a satisfactory result and reach your goal and you will consider it a success. As for irregular work, you will not be able to gain anything from it but fatigue for nothing.

Yeah ,what u are talking is right..in this forum our main job is to write rply on a topic that we choose..we will get success or loss it will depend on what we r writing and doing..

First and foremost, I congratulate you on your accomplishment. And I hope you continue to grow in this manner. You deserve this because your posts are nice and insightful. This is a huge inspiration for all of us to focus on creating useful and interesting topics like this so that we can not only increase but also direct other people's awareness. Members should hopefully take some inspiration from this and strive to create something new.

My dear friend, Mubarak to you your success. Your posts are good and your information is valuable and useful to all subscribers and deserves positive responses from members. I wish me and all members to get the highest ranks in the forum world. Thank you for this participation.

My dear friend, Mubarak to you your success. Your posts are good and your information is valuable and useful to all subscribers and deserves positive responses from members. I wish me and all members to get the highest ranks in the forum world. Thank you for this participation.

First, I must congratulate you on this success, as you present useful and rich topics, and after knowin therefore, my desire to work and learn increased, to obtain a positive reputation that would help me achieve success.