Success is connected to what you post and what you do. - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Success is connected to what you post and what you do.

Yes dear i agree with your words you are absolutely right in your statment you are such a motivation to this forum and you are the adviser to the other members of the site .

• +1 1

My friend, Congratulations on your wonderful achievement .Actually, Successful is directly proportional to the your hard work are relentless dedication to what you are doing. And I think that if you organize your time and give the content Some of your own time you will be creative and achieve your goal. I think your achievement will be lesson and inspiration for all the members of this forum.

• +2 1

This is a result of the hard work that you have done in this forum and as a result of the information you got from old members who have experience in the field of cryptocurrencies. I wish you success and continued success.

• +3 1

congratulate you for this achievement and definitely deserve it thanks to your valuable and useful publications from which other members gain knowledge and experience .. I wish you more brilliance and success.

On 9/19/2020 at 1:29 AM, Guru2050 said:

I think, this is the right time to share the little achievements I have started making despite I'm still a beginner before my seniors ones in the forum.

I was investigating, scrutinizing each and every part, angle in this forum.

Where I enter in to POPULAR CONTRIBUTOR'S.

By clicking, this lead me  to LEADERSHIP BOARD.

then below I Clicked SHOW MORE. 

Scrolling down little, you will see POPULAR CONTENTS.

In POPULAR CONTENTS WITH HIGHEST REPUTATIONS, I was shocked and surprised with what I saw.

Both DAILY & WEEKLY, my contents Emerge first, that's Number One content in the forum with highest Reputation.

I was so amazed and pleased to see my TOPIC or CONTENT rank as FIRST  with the highest positive reputation for weekly and specifically for the day.

This triggered me to come up with this topic, voicing out the reputable, marvelous achievements marked.

IMG_20200918_225631_682.thumb.jpg.d2970762309cff6370fd2a450d8a1c9e.jpgIMG_20200918_225604_867.thumb.jpg.1c459a9de44a32763a57b7f56e72e37c.jpg

Indeed, the success we see today in top members is connected to what they post and extra contributions they are rendering.

Which is why I'm making a Clarion call to all growing members, in specific new users.

You should not in any way, underestimate your potential.

Keep struggling no matter what & how, May be you might be the BEST

You can become the OVERALL BEST

Who knows!!!

Certainly, what we publish and write in the forum is what makes us continue or be banned. We must pay close attention to the matter and what we publish, it may cost us a lot of fatigue

Your posts are excellent. That is why you were able to obtain such a high ranking among the various positions. So it is absolutely essential that all users strive to produce more creative and high-quality content that would be very useful to all users on this website in such a way that they would also achieve strong positions among the various posts as well as among the various categories of usage.

First of all, I would like to congratulate you, my friend, on this wonderful achievement in the forum. I believe that by doing the investigation and good studies, we can achieve important achievements in the forum even if we are junior members. It only requires some patience and a deep analysis of the posts.

This is logical in the field of cooperation between members through their publications and through constructive participation, everyone rises to the top in this field and everyone achieves success, not the same person only because the benefit for everyone and harm to the individual

Dear Friend
Congratulations on obtaining this distinction. I expect that you are the source of inspiration for us, who are the beginners in the forum.
Good luck

Success will always depend on our content and the effort that we put in it, this means that the better our content is, the more success we will have in the forum, it is certainly difficult to say that we will achieve it without paying a price, success demands a price And this is that we dedicate a lot of time and effort to get there, people who are successful or stable on the internet will understand me when I say that success demands a price to pay.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, working to publish new and useful topics, gain knowledge and experience, and learn a lot from our elders in the interesting world of coding. Thank you.

• +1 1

This is really amazing, congratulations on this achievement you deserve it, the content you provide is good and helpful for everyone. As a beginner, I feel inspired when I see the accomplishments of the old members and become more motivated to learn and work.

• +3 1

On 9/19/2020 at 3:29 AM, Guru2050 said:

I think, this is the right time to share the little achievements I have started making despite I'm still a beginner before my seniors ones in the forum.

I was investigating, scrutinizing each and every part, angle in this forum.

Where I enter in to POPULAR CONTRIBUTOR'S.

By clicking, this lead me  to LEADERSHIP BOARD.

then below I Clicked SHOW MORE. 

Scrolling down little, you will see POPULAR CONTENTS.

In POPULAR CONTENTS WITH HIGHEST REPUTATIONS, I was shocked and surprised with what I saw.

Both DAILY & WEEKLY, my contents Emerge first, that's Number One content in the forum with highest Reputation.

I was so amazed and pleased to see my TOPIC or CONTENT rank as FIRST  with the highest positive reputation for weekly and specifically for the day.

This triggered me to come up with this topic, voicing out the reputable, marvelous achievements marked.

IMG_20200918_225631_682.thumb.jpg.d2970762309cff6370fd2a450d8a1c9e.jpgIMG_20200918_225604_867.thumb.jpg.1c459a9de44a32763a57b7f56e72e37c.jpg

Indeed, the success we see today in top members is connected to what they post and extra contributions they are rendering.

Which is why I'm making a Clarion call to all growing members, in specific new users.

You should not in any way, underestimate your potential.

Keep struggling no matter what & how, May be you might be the BEST

You can become the OVERALL BEST

Who knows!!!

My dear mate first of all i would like to congrats you on this success, you deserved it and may you proser this way upto end. 

Second thing you said right thing our post decides our future on this forum if we do good posts we get good reputation and money as well. 

If we want to get successful life we should do good posts that are meaningful and helpful to thers so that we can get appreciation. 

Thank you 

This is a truly accommodating and rousing post. Much thanks to you my companion. I think we definitely should do hardwork on what data we post here which is truly significant for support of the standing of gathering and furthermore us. How about we be inventive and instructive.

That's right, dear.  Success here in the coding forum and making a profit from it is closely related to what we write and publish useful posts and blogs about coding in order to ensure the achievement of a good reputation and gain later.  Therefore, we must work hard and be patient in order to be able to create useful posts that guarantee us a good reputation and win together.

• +3 1

You must deserve to be congratulated on this wonderful achievement  you are a good friend of the forum.you are doing a great job by creating good topics and posts and useful to all members of the forum. I hope all members work hard and they will get the highest ranks in the forum.   God bless you all.

You are right my friend i totally agree with you because on this platform we just need to create good and quality content for this platform if we want to become a successful person on this platform because this platform pay us good amount of money for sharing our ideas with this platform. 

Yes that's right mate,Making useful posts is what brings good reputation, so we have to focus on making the posts good and contain important and correct information so that members give a good reputation to the posts we do in the forum. Being an active and helpful member of the forum is all you need to become an expert member of Cryptotalk.

• Useful or interesting 1

Greetings, my dear friend. Success is naturally related to what we do. If our work is bad or not useful, we will not succeed inevitably. In this wonderful forum, we must add useful publications and share them with others to help them, gain their admiration, gain valuable information, avoid mistakes and follow laws and rules in order to succeed We can continue and be senior members and actors in the forum in the future

Edited by Deaadawa
  • +1 1

Congratulations on your achievement. I'm hoping you remain at this pace, and I'm hoping I'll be able to do the same. I'm new to this and am gathering information. I'm not done yet, and when I'm like you, I'll tell you about it.

Yes you are right there I'm sure that success is depend on your work and also your luck, you get many of opportunity with there because of your work and beat the other you will work and then you get more  

Congratulations my friend on this achievement, your topic is meaningful and encouraging especially for beginners to research and create new topics to contribute to building the forum, I love your posts. You motivate us to show our best. good luck

Well my friend, this is a wonderful job and it is really worthy of pride and appreciation, you must have a lot of followers because of the high quality that lies within your articles, we are pleased to have experienced members like you here, you are definitely tired a lot to reach this level

• +1 1

Of course, success does not come without fatigue and effort. We must work with determination and determination in order to achieve complete success in all areas of life, especially in our work here in the forum. Everything we publish and do, we will succeed as much as we have done.

First of all, I congratulate you on this great and joyful achievement. I hope that the newcomers learn from you and gain motivation and ambition to work hard for me. I benefit greatly from the ideas that you and anyone here talk about, and I hope that we will reach the same success, my friend.

First of all, I congratulate you on this great and joyful achievement. I hope that the newcomers learn from you and gain motivation and ambition to work hard for me. I benefit greatly from the ideas that you and anyone here talk about, and I hope that we will reach the same success, my friend.

• +2 1