Success is connected to what you post and what you do. - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Success is connected to what you post and what you do.

Congratulations on this success.
You really should be an example to follow, as your sharing with us such an achievement is a positive catalyst for everyone.

• +3 1

Of course, my dear friend, success is linked to what we publish and do. When we publish useful topics for others, you will achieve your goal and success, and when you publish useful posts here, you get a good reputation for that success is based on the posts and the useful work that we do. Thank you very much.

Of course my friend agreed with you success is always related to what you publish topics and publications as if they are useful and valuable you will get a positive evaluation and thus you will achieve success and can earn material through it.

I congratulate you, my friend, on this great achievement. You must always strive to gain a positive reputation and reach a great stage of success. Always strive to reach the desired goal

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Dear friend , congratulations on your achievement , sure this is very blessed to anyone one to see on the personal page ,

However this didn't come from nothing for sure , this is the fruit of your hard work on this forum , when you work hard , you going to be rewarded , and this is great thing about this forum to help us and show us who work he/she going to get rewarded

• +3 1

Success is also connected with hard work because that is what will help in gaining either in this forum or in another platform. The platform need dedicated members who will discharge duties properly so that all aims and objective will be achieve.

Thank you, my friend @ guru2050, because you are a great man, and you depend on a basic base and your ideas really deserve these stardom and esteem, and you always mention really useful topics for everyone in this forum, our success is your success, and I hope you achieve more achievements in this forum🙏

Hello everyone, of course, whatever success depends on what we do or even on what we say, so asking questions and raising topics is definitely a good thing.

I agree with you. 

We have to work hard to get to the path of success 

Until we see ourselves in the leaderboard we must have patience and determination, and I don't expect you to fail 

We must not underestimate our potential and information in this forum

• +5 1

Congratulations, my friend, for this good achievement. You have to continue this success and publish good content. It is a good encouragement for the rest of the members here and create an atmosphere for competition together .. We must continue to do so in order to move forward in this forum.

This indicates that your posts contain high-quality information. I think the reputation and leaderboards are there in order to give us the incentive to write valuable posts through which we can gain a good reputation on this platform.

May God bless your time, my friend. At the beginning, I would like to congratulate you on this achievement, and you deserve this in proportion to me. From the first time I entered this forum, I followed you and learned useful things from your posts. I wish you success, my dear friend.

No success comes out of nowhere and you've done a very good job of making an effort to get to where you are ..Congratulations, my friend.

Congratulations my friend and I wish you more success. It inspired me to strive for results like this. Patience and hard work are the keys to success

This is amazing my friend, great job. I congratulate you on this, I think it is evidence of your diligence and your wonderful work, it is good to have these evaluations in order to motivate the rest of the members to exert effort and work with dedication.

• +3 1

I would like to congratulate you, my friend, for you are successful ... Success is a mirror that reflects good and positive ideas, and what we require to succeed in any work is positive ideas and innovative and useful means ... I wish success to all

Success is an important thing for everyone, comrades, and most of the newcomers dream of success, my friend, and for this reason we have to work hard and meet them and not violate the rules of publishing and commenting and adhering to all advice.

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, success does not need a lot of words, so whoever wants to succeed is really, work and serious without paying attention to what others say.  Success is an act and an act, not a saying.

Indeed, the amount of your work and your diligence in the forum is the one that gives you the support and the good and advanced reputation among the members that each of us aspires to achieve, so you can say that you will receive a penalty of what you do, your diligence means to rise to the rank and you say your work and neglect means the low rank

• +3 1

Always read posts because they contain a lot of useful information and you should receive a positive response from all members.

Success may depend on your hard work and your determination to reach a specific goal that you want to achieve. Just like in the world of cryptocurrencies, you can be successful if you gain yourself with extensive knowledge.

I congratulate you for this wonderful achievement, it is wonderful for a person to have a good reputation, in addition to the fact that your topics are all educational and useful.

Yes, dear friend, success in this platform requires publishing constructive and positive posts aimed at improving the status of the forum and upgrading it to the top in order to reflect a beautiful image of the members present on this platform and thus gain the good reputation of the elderly in exchange for publishing effective and useful publications Greetings to you

I totally agree, my friend

We are the ones who make our reputation good

Through our work and exhaustion

I always try to learn and search for important topics in order to gain experience

For that person starts from himself and achieves his success by himself

• +3 1

Your posts are good and informative so you deserve it. This is a great inspiration for all of us that we should work if you post such a valuable post your feedback will be positive and you will get your token so I have said many times pro best content and topics provide the most popular. We will continue to work hard to create useful and quality posts. And we are sure that we are now able to balance and understand the good things that can happen.

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. Yes, my friend, I am with you in that we must always aspire to what is best and we must not be independent of ourselves. If we set a goal before we enter this forum, we will certainly get what we want in this forum. These wonderful words that I have written will help many members succeed in this forum and become determined to keep going and not give up. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

• +4 1