Bad way to promote Cryptotalk forum. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Bad way to promote Cryptotalk forum.

One of the bad ways we can give to other people regarding Cryptotalk is not to talk about the rules and only about money, we have to keep in mind that for someone to learn how to generate and gain visibility here in the forum is important to take into account all the rules, talk good about Cryptotalk but focus on the rules is key for all those people who want to take advantage of it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Ho everyone well very good advise for all respected members its 100 % true we start work here as to earn money but if get money and we earn this our responsibility that we make useful contents and help all members by give and take knowledge make useful and meaningful topics and share our experience is well 

Yes, I am agree with you that this forum is very profitable in the form of knowledge and money. But some people are working here for only money. I want to say that they must try to get knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading. Without proper experience and knowledgeable they can't earn money.

Some have their reasons that make them enter here for money as they are not fans of cryptography, but only you want to earn, the solution is that for members and the forum to succeed, the member must be a fan of learning and cryptocurrencies and his goal is to join more in this wonderful field.

• +5 1

Paying money through posts is a good thing and it attracts a lot of new customers, whether they are good or bad, so all posts must be monitored, unhelpful posts removed from the forum, and a warning should be given to every offense. 

People joining the forum for the purpose of earning is due to the way that they were introduced to the forum and portrayed it as a place to earn money only. Certainly this is a wrong way through which we invite people to join the forum. This site includes many sections and the main goal of it is learning 'gain experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Yes you are right many members are promoting this forum in wrong way we have to change ourselves that this forum is not for earning we can also do many things on this form like we can learn about many things this is right if we said that this forum is for learning.

• +1 1

I absolutely agree with what you've written. This forum was created to provide people with information, but if a member comes here solely to earn money, he must first learn about the cryptoworld before earning money. Without proper information, you would not be able to make good posts, and if you post useless material, the moderators will ban you.

Sure mate several members are here only for the payment, but this is a wonderful platform not only for earning but this forum is filled with so much helpful contents

I always advise to reduce the member, because I do not rush to acquire knowledge which is the most important thing that will not help to learn knowledge ... but after joining the forum I have learned many new things in the forum and will try to know things deeply through external platform. For our further guidance we need to tag our friends and people who come to this forum here where they do not make mistakes.

I think my friend that the member who registers in this wonderful forum will gain experience and knowledge automatically because he cannot make money without knowledge and with good luck

• +3 1

Friend, you are absolutely right, this is not a way to promote the cryptotalk forum as people get to know the forum and realize that it is not only money that they get, but that they also get knowledge.

Hey guys,i am happy with not paid too because i learn a lot from proffessional members,where they don't make mistakes,every should join the forum in order to increase their knowldge,don't run after earning because it will don't help to earn knowldge which is most important

Yes dear mostly people have joined this forum to earn money. They only want to get knowledge of things that are helpful in gaining money nothing else. But this forum indeed is far more than just obtaining money . We get lot of knowledge from this forum.

My friend, most people are here just to make money, not for anything else. But they did not know that this forum was the reason why they made money. Therefore, in order to continue the work, we must improve this forum, have more precise ideas and rich knowledge of our topics. In my opinion, the topics for discussion are very informative. The remaining meaningless topics and publications must be removed...

@Calvinpriva Hello my friend, in fact, when I first entered this forum, I was thinking about money only, but after nearly a month had passed, I learned that there is a virtual small family in this forum and that knowledge and exchanging opinions with respect is more important than getting some money electronically.  On a daily basis and not to increase the number of posts daily and earn excessively I hope that my experience affected you do not forget the heart Thank you

You are right. The goal of entering the forum should be to learn about trading operations in the first place, as this field is wide.

Yes, Valueable information for all of us to be more effective.

If i add my point of view, then i want to tell you something about my experience.

i have joined crypto talk very lately, ad this website have been working long ago.

But i was not able to join earlier because not one told me about this forum.

my frined told me to join this forum,

to increase my knowledge about crypto currency.
Since i have joined Crypto Talk i do not think even a single time that i have made a mistake.

And i am happy.

I have found a platfrom where i can share my thoughts with Real-Educated persons who can guide me better.

And i am keenly observing others to develop my analytical abilities.

Thank you Crypto talk.

Why we post not to focus on earning money here. If the forum stops giving us money then I'm sure you will not work here even this forum will be dead soon. SO don't just blame each other. We came here for earning and for earning we must have knowledge, the more we learn the more our post will be better. So, if we focus on learning, earning will be automated. 

On 9/17/2020 at 1:55 PM, Calvinpriva said:

@Guru2050

@Honny143 You are right my friend. The better way to introduce this forum to them is to tell them more about learning than earning. They will join this forum to earn money only and it will be bad for them because they will not stay longer for such habit of being here only for money, so they'll wrie many low quality posts and they'll get banned.

Total experience here is my to work with the people who are sharing news and updates for the purpose to post positive topic.

If we do cheating or work with copy and paste then this is definitely the wrong way, then we should avoid this wrong path, we cannot promote this platform, so we cannot progress on here so if we want to achieve success  . Then should follow all rules. And should use wisdom also.

Yes you're right it's not a problem during this for him at first for the sake of learning I think joining of this problem main and is should be learning and getting experience from here this platform suggest keep focus this type of work

You are right. You will not make good posts if you will be here only for earning, and you may may get banned for multiple useless posts. So it's good to be here for both things to earn but also to learn! This will help us to contribute something useful that will prevent us from a ban..

• +2 1

Money is a major reason to work here, but it is not the only reason. The forum offers a lot to its members. This information that we get by working here is very good and useful for us because cryptocurrency is the future of money. Certainly there is no harm in earning some money while learning to help us with our daily expenses, thanks for this forum

• +1 1

We cannot blame the members whose goal is money. By the end of the economic conditions in recent days, they have deteriorated and we all suffer from poverty and unemployment. Therefore, I encourage friends to join by earning to lure them, but with time they will discover on their own the knowledge and experience that the forum provides us.

• +2 1