Bad way to promote Cryptotalk forum. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Bad way to promote Cryptotalk forum.

This is true, the method of promotion plays an important role in the functioning of this forum, so we see that there are large numbers of new members, but a large percentage of them aim to only write posts and make money from them away from thinking about trading in cryptocurrencies and obtaining knowledge, so we have to when we propose this forum Someone must also tell him that he must acquire experience and knowledge in order for the forum to become more useful and effective.

6 hours ago, Rirokhan said:

A very important issue. Everyone gets bad publicity on the Cryptotalk forum when you consider this forum only as a site of earning. Then just create a post that is just for money. That's when he made a dishonorable post. You must get out of this dilemma. Not only sound education but his alertness and dedication too are most required. That will be very important in practice. So avoid such attitudes and make relevant and meaningful posts. Create crypto staff posts per member.

@Rirokhan The forum pays, that's why many of us come here, so we start writing like crazy to try to make publications and earn money, when they begin to delete the publications we realize that we made a mistake and we reflect, we know that we have to do other things to obtain money,
you have to follow the rules and avoid making those mistakes, the forum is very good and we have to take advantage of it.

Hello mate. Very well said it. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. Keep it up this such type posts in here. Waiting for it 

• +2 1

When I started studying commerce and economics this year, some friends pushed me to enter this forum and enhance my knowledge about cryptocurrencies and how they work because I have benefited from these works and put forward ideas in this forum.  This works.

• +1 1

On 9/17/2020 at 10:56 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Let's discuss this. I've seen many posts for warning some members who are joining Cryptotalk forum just for earning money, it's real bad to be such a member because you'll miss out many important things apart from earning money. Those who warn them are doing a good thing because such a member will also reduce the value of this forum! Cryptotalk is not just a forum to give you money, but knowledge as well.

The main reason for writing this topic is to ask you this question and discuss together... What do you think is the reason for those such members to join Cryptotalk forum just to earn money? Sometimes we may blame them for their mistake without knowing the source of that mistake! Warning/blaming anyone without knowing the source and correct it first, it's not the solution my friend.

This is what i know, they join here just for money because that is the way many us promote Cryptotalk forum! When we will tell our friends to join Cryptotalk forum and earn money, they will join but only thinking for what we told them (to earn money). It's not bad to tell them like that, but this will lead to low quality posts and the forum value will decrease. The better way is to promote the forum by telling them to join Cryptotalk forum to learn about cryptocurrencies and share their knowledge by writing useful posts and they'll earn money! This will create another thing in their heads when they join "learning" "sharing knowledge" and earn money.

Thank you!

@Calvinpriva I agree with you.  I'm here to make money myself.  It's also true that if Cryototalk stops, I won't be here.  There is a lot to learn here besides earning money.  The addiction to making money has deprived us of those educational things.

My dear friend, this platform is to teach what encrypted currencies are and a way to earn money. We are all here to not know one goal, which is what these currencies are and how we can earn these currencies to be treated and invested

• +3 1

yes dear you are absolutely right if we want to earn money here then we should post useful and informative content because this forum will paid us for only those post which have positive likes and we gain positive likes only when our comments and topic proves to be helpful for other members

Yes I agree with you, cryptotalk not only gives as money but it also helps to understand more about cryptocurrency and bitcoins and give more knowledge about these currencies. Promotion based on money is not a genuine way to gather people.

Cryptotalk gives us a good opportunity to earn. Not only earn but also gather knowledge and skill. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of potential information. You can learn many things from them. So dont just come to earn. Learn as well. And follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum.

• +1 1

That's right, my friend .. When a friend told me about this forum, the first thing he said is that I can learn and gain experience in the field of crypto-currencies didn't tell me about the money but after I joined I knew that .. Now for me knowledge is better than money ... Good luck

It really so sad to notice that must of the members of this platform are here in other to earn cryptocurrency, actually it is not a bad idea for the members of this platform to join the platform in other to earn cryptocurrency but the members must always create post that will be useful.

You have created such a great topic which through we can do better for the betterment of this platform because this is the wrong way of promoting this platform so we should avoid from this thing becauseand using the right ways for the betterment of this platform. 

Crypto talk is a very interesting and earning money site ,so over duty to create the content related to the questions ,but mostly people crypto talk use for the earn money or just enjoyment or for the time pass they do no care to create the content or what's the write in content ..when i am using this crypto talk i have a lots of knowledge in crypto 

Ideas conflict every now and then, but the best is to choose the most important and effective forum, who works to earn money will not be ready at work , but who is looking for knowledge acquires knowledge and then prioritizes to earn money, knowledge is everything to understand the rules and then it is acquisition and otherwise will not be a good place.

Dear, unfortunately, it is a matter and very right. Absolutely everyone here is promoting the forum in general in an unclear and explicit manner in order to make the forum the most widespread in the most effective of everyone here dear.  In order to gain experience and gain knowledge about the earning areas for cryptocurrencies in general, I am not here to gain the education for which this forum was created well, thank you very much.

• +4 1

You cannot hide the members ’desire to earn money here and I think that this is the main goal of the majority of members from participating here, and I do not see a problem with that, but the important thing is that you develop yourself and start to learn other profit methods that will earn you additional money such as trading.

We should introduce this forum in such a way that if you join this forum you will know the crypto currencies and by making a good post you will also earn money. By doing this, no one can stop this forum from improving.

I think that it very bad to just yeel people the financial aspect of cryptotalk instead of telling them about how much knowledge they can gain here, that's the reason why some people can't afford to staying the forum because all they think is just to make money without willing to work for it 

You are right when we promote this forum with our friends and family then do not highlight this forum earning. Because fix in mind this forum only for earning purpose. But we should take in mind this forum give learning great knowledge about Crypto

People who create different accounts to protect their work , they create multiple accounts, that is their very bedway to work on their platform and promote their account. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you
When you invite a friend to gain experience and gain experience in Cryptotalk, this is due to entry to share knowledge or learn and benefit, unlike other calls to make money the forum will be empty.
I think everyone who enters earns something from knowledge or money, and smart people get both.

• +5 1

Hello dear Deewana you hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform first of all I want to tell you that all of if you have a knowledge about the platform then you will share the knowledge with other members for their other members can get knowledge from your information

• +4 1

To be real, my friend, a large percentage of the members here came for money, and if it were not for profit, this forum would not have continued to succeed

But the payment system is distinguished because it will not be paid if you do not work on useful information with this, everyone has to work hard to earn money

• +3 1

This is because most people present crypto talk forums in such a way that you get paid if you post.

The downside of this is that new members post useless and irrelevant posts which degrades the quality of this forum.

I agree with you and emphasize that we should introduce this forum in such a way that if you join this forum you will learn about cryptocurrencies and you can also earn money by making a good post.

By doing this, no one can stop this forum from improving.

Hi dear 

Your topic is very good as usual @Calvinpriva and i always hit a heart❤ to your posts because you deserves it 😊. Your posts always shows your hard work.

Yes respectable senior member you are right and you describe it very precisely that how to promote our cryptotalk forum how we can tell people about this forum and made them understand. To join this forum our aim should not only to earn but must be to learn and share our knowledge with others.

All the best thank you