Bad way to promote Cryptotalk forum. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Bad way to promote Cryptotalk forum.

Yes my dear friend you are absolutely right many people use this jus for earning but they are right according to their thinking but it has no doubt that we should learn here and share our knowledge.

The main objective of the forum is to create new topic that we can discuss and expect in our point of view so that's we learn each and every one from us۔this cryptocurrency has gained alot of reputation in this world۔

I completely agree with you on this, it is wrong for us to promote the forum as giving money, rather we must promote it as an educational forum and provide some financial assistance to members, and thus people will join the forum with the aim of learning and not making money

You cannot generalize this, my friend, to all beginners. Many here have come to gain knowledge more than to earn money, and the reverse is also true, so I think the best choice is to come to win both.

Some have their reasons that make them enter here for money as they are not fans of cryptography, but only you want to earn, the solution is that for members and the forum to succeed, the member must be a fan of learning and cryptocurrencies and his goal is to join more in this wonderful field.

Hello there reading CS you are right my friend I seen many people joining this forum to make extra money I think it is the point that people are coming because the everyone facing difficulty due to the coronavirus so everyone need money and that's why people are coming in this forum and also learning about cryptocurrency

In my opinion, the main objective of the forum is to create new topics that we can discuss and express our points of view so that we learn from each and every one of us. I think that reason is yours friend we have to stay in the forum not for the money but for the knowledge that cryptotalk is giving us

Hello my friend
Yes, I agree with you on this
There are many members who just joined to make money
But this is wrong because the main idea of this forum is to learn and exchange experiences about cryptocurrencies and to communicate them to the largest possible number
Thank you for writing this important topic

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. Most of the members here join to make money only unconsciously, or search for information in the world of cryptocurrencies, and they will not publish useful posts if they are only here to make money.

Hoping a good health for all of you, in my opinion we should promote this foram but the Right way to promote foram to make is to refering your friend and family in the positive manners.

Look, my friends, bad deeds are bad, whether they are small or big, whether they are necessary or not. To succeed. Now let's talk about this forum. Even in this forum, people often use some bad methods to make themselves more famous or to increase their work, which is wrong.And when you are caught doing such wrong things, you are banned from this forum, which is a very disrespectful thing.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, when I was talking about Bitcoin, I was only thinking about money, and when I realized that Bitcoin currency is very interesting, you gain knowledge and experience.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear members, We are fortunate to have been in this wonderful forum because of the wonderful advantages it offers, but there are some members who misrepresent the forum to others as it is designed only to earn money, but in fact it earns you knowledge in the circulation of encrypted currencies, and you may need some information to choose your currency and The right trust.

Yes my dear friend you are absolutely right I agree with you you have created a very good topic that almost many members joined this forum to just earn money. there to earn money. money not too long exist. so we should try to learn create topics and follow the rules otherwise we will get banned from this platform.

My dear friend I want to tell you that I am not understand your topic at this time how you can say that this is a bad way to promote this forum 1 things to tell you that you should promote this farm on the social media websites this is very necessary

I think that majority of the people come here to earn money not knowledge is they need but this platform is for people have the urge to learn unique and informative knowledge and explore more about the  world.This forum is a good storage of many books and knowledge and also a good trial to build your future in the world of trading.You should know the value of this forum it will not be considered as a way to make money free don't under estimate that value of the forum like this.

Thinking about it, you are definitely right about that, we have to think in this way in order to help this forum grow, when people come to learn first and then earn money, this will be great for a forum, and so it will be great for us. 

Absolutely right friend. I am totally agree with you. If we want to promote this forum then we should increase the members of this forum so that popularity of this platform increase. And i recommend everyone to join this forum and take benefit.

I suggest Newmember don't run after earning because it don't have to learn knowledge which is most important. To tab on our friend and people how comes this forum because for us. When I joined this forum and I am very happy e because they provide money and knowledge and at other trading experience and I am able to online working.

• +4 1

Furthermore, we may react to these members with answers that influence their thinking, such as telling them that the forum's main purpose is to provide information and educate people about cryptocurrencies, and that knowing this will provide them with experience in the future and increase their income.

Cash is basically the only explanation. There's nothing else about that. People who are interested in cryptocurrencies often look for guidance about what they can purchase and then go out to purchase it. They can also compare technology and get curious about the possibilities.
In the other hand, meta discussion about the forum and payments leads me to believe that people are really interested in earnings. And I can't say I blame them; after all, why not just be in it for the money while the majority of real investors are in it for the same reason? The better it is for these people to get paid, the more likely they are to show up.

Younare right we never use this practices and always make the positive way to promote the forum so that it can get the real attention that you are going through the best practices which may present a good value.

I agree with you, this forum is being promoted in a bad way and I think that is why we see many offending members on this forum who are only interested in raising money without thinking about the quality of the content they write

you join this forum you will know the crypto currencies and by making a good post you will also earn money. By doing this, no one can stop this forum from improving.will get banned quickly because they are greedy people and we should really make use of the information provided above. 

I agree with you my friend that many enter the forum in order to earn money from their posts only but here we ask the question Can they earn without knowledge and learning every day and read New topics and learn to comment on them I think the answer is no, even if they are, but they will not continue to succeed without collecting

• +5 1