Bad way to promote Cryptotalk forum. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Bad way to promote Cryptotalk forum.

You are totally right. Many of new users join cryptotalk just to earn money and they start sharing useless posts just to complete their daily limit and they are just spamming in forum but payment system has changed and new method made a lot of spammers give up or try to be useful as you said we should introduce cryptotalk to our friends as a place to gain knowledge not money.

Genuinely when I joined this forum, my goal  is not jst to earn for knowledge of crypto currency too investing time  in cryptotalk I comprehended that there is significantly more thing in it. Presently I am not here for the free coins however some large purposes. I need to go further in crypto world. So on the off chance that I welcome anybody to crypto, I won't trap them by offering free coin.

• Useful or interesting 1

The forum is actually  paying and people  join it to earn money and that is why we are promoting it as a way of making some extra cash and people join that.

I think that joining now for the sake of money and at this stage is completely wrong. Rather, you should join in order to find a permanent place in the forum by focusing on the knowledge content of the topics that the person publishes and this belief because I see that after a year or two from now, the amount of money paid now It will be considered very few and of course some laws will change Therefore, the hardship should be the benefit and continue here, not with a temporary financial goal.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Apprently  I noticed that there lot of bad way people tends to promote crypto currency. Because some are just into cryptotalk just for money while they miss out the educative aspect which is important.

• +1 1

Hi yes i completely agree with you dear friend. This forum requires those peoples who have knowledge about the curriencies. Because they knows how to make a post and also what kind of post. So i think newbies need a proper guidlines to change their mind from earning to learning. If we tell them about great knowledge of currencies then their mind is change from earning to learning. And then they make Good posts which are helfull for this forum. Thanks...

@Calvinpriva Well explained you sir i appreciate it from your whole explanation i learned that you want to convey the message of learning knowledge with earning money. You are right sir using this forum just for earning is not good because it gives wonderful information to us. I'm also earning from this forum but now I have become curious to learn and search for knowledge and should be.

• +3 1

Yes friend @Sofia noor, we should focus on learning as well, there are many important things about cryptocurrencies that we can learn here together. We can spend the earnings that we are rewarded and it can finish, but we can generate more income by using the knowledge that we gain from this forum.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

each person ought to be part of the discussion board if you want to growth their information and get to understand extra those who work within the crypto area and not just for money.

2 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Yes friend @Sofia noor, we should focus on learning as well, there are many important things about cryptocurrencies that we can learn here together. We can spend the earnings that we are rewarded and it can finish, but we can generate more income by using the knowledge that we gain from this forum.

I totally agree with you @Calvinpriva . Learning is the most important step before you try to start earning. By learning we get knowledge and the importance of knowledge is visible form this famous saying:

• "Knowledge is power"

So, through knowledge and hard work we can achieve whatever we want to, we can face any obstacle that comes our way and we can win any battle.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

My friend introduced me cryptotalk to cryptotalk to earn money but to my greatest surprise the platform is much more than just earning.i have learnt so much on the platform already.most people break the rules and regulations because they are too focused on earnings instead of learning.

I don't think you can blame them at all!
When we entered the forum for the first time, we were all just seeking to make a profit.
But the amount of information provided and the great way to present it will encourage you to gain information and take the work more seriously!
As for the low quality posts, the rating system helped reduce them significantly

One of the thing that people are joining this forum is for the pay and that is really tough to imagine and so right now we need to keep going there are so many things to put together everything in that simple, we have people who just post in this place and they are not making money at all that is really rough and so we need to grow on that form , its really important on that, but to me  I thinkg its both and am not going to lie but the education and especially the airdriop section

• +4 1

It's not a problem joining these forum at first for the sake of earning what is worrisome is that if after a month or two here you don't have a shift of perception then something is definitely wrong somewhere. 

• +1 1

Well said @Dark Shadow, we need knowledge because is a weapon for us in crypto world, investing or trading our money in cryptocurrencies without knowledge is making ourselves poor! So it's very important to learn each important thing about crypto before start investing or trading.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

4 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Well said @Dark Shadow, we need knowledge because is a weapon for us in crypto world, investing or trading our money in cryptocurrencies without knowledge is making ourselves poor! So it's very important to learn each important thing about crypto before start investing or trading.

Well said mate @Dark Shadow without knowledge in cryptocurrency we are liable to loose alot of money in cryptocurrency world, let be patience in trying to get more knowledge before we can do anything if not just like @Calvinpriva said ,it can make us more poor

You are right mate, initially I also joined the forum to earn but along the line my mindset changed as I begin to interact here I now saw another light that knowledge is the major key to succeed.

I try to say that, but no one tries to listen unless I tell them that you will make money, the topic becomes their focus. The thing that preoccupies them is getting money, not knowledge, while they are that knowledge, through which they will obtain double what they would earn in the forum, frankly. . The forum does all its efforts to satisfy the member by giving money, as well as airdrops, as well as important information.

• +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I totally agree with the content of these topic,

It's important to earn from these forum but what's us even more important is to gather enough knowledge as possible  and learn more about cryptocurrencies because you will definitely need it sometime in the future. 

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

3 hours ago, Trainz said:

Well said mate @Dark Shadow without knowledge in cryptocurrency we are liable to loose alot of money in cryptocurrency world, let be patience in trying to get more knowledge before we can do anything if not just like @Calvinpriva said ,it can make us more poor

@Calvinpriva @Trainz Thank you both for praising my post 😄. You are both right that knowledge is what will help us to gain profit. It will guide us in our darkest times. Even if it is your passion to do crypto trading, investing etc . You will never be successful and you will never make a big profit because:

• " Zeal without knowledge is fire without light "

So, we should all gain as much knowledge as possible if we want to succeed in the crypto world or in any other field.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

You are right mate the payment received here will draw many to this forum but not to worry while they earn they will surely learn because through reading the posts here dey will be enlightened about the crypto world.

Many people are attracted by the money they get for joining this forum. But I am sure slowly and surely they realize that Money is not the only thing they can get from this forum.

On 9/17/2020 at 10:41 AM, Calvinpriva said:

The better way is to promote the forum by telling them to join Cryptotalk forum to learn about cryptocurrencies and share their knowledge by writing useful posts, and they'll earn money! This will create another thing in their heads when they join "learning" "sharing knowledge" and earn money.

@Calvinpriva You're right to every extent. Actually it depends on how people are promoting the forum. As I have noticed many YouTubers are inviting people to join the forum, and they mention people can earn by posting comments in the forum. People believe them and even without caring about rules, they just keep on posting things that is not relevant and only intended for posts counts. So, this had created a confusion to many of the newcomers, and actually it's not their fault, but it's the fault of the person who misguided them at the first place.

1 hour ago, Dark Shadow said:

@Calvinpriva @Trainz Thank you both for praising my post 😄. You are both right that knowledge is what will help us to gain profit. It will guide us in our darkest times. Even if it is your passion to do crypto trading, investing etc . You will never be successful and you will never make a big profit because:

• " Zeal without knowledge is fire without light "

So, we should all gain as much knowledge as possible if we want to succeed in the crypto world or in any other field.

That's true,you comment is worth praising mate, I like the comment honestly,and I also like how you compose your post with little proverb attached, I know I will gain some amazing things from you mate, thanks for the time

• +1 1

To be honest, I can say that most of the members here joined this forum to earn money, I have seen many topics created by newbies talking about earnings in this forum, A person who prioritize earnings than knowledge won't be successful  in the future, Knowledge should be our first priority because it will help us in our everyday lives.

• +1 1