Did you know - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mike1515

Did you know

Hi mate actually I am a new member here and I recently completed my hundred post I don't it know about this all that you all talked about and tell about that online shopping with bitcoin thank you for telling about that that's why we have to read all the the post carefully then only we will get knowledge thanks my dear friend

• +3 1

Yes you are right that we can buy and sell things by digital currencies. Which allows us to buy and sell thing around the world  and at amy part of the world. This make things easier to get at one price

I think that the matter is no longer surprising, or something new in everything, it is a simple matter, and all that is needed is to put the address of the receiving and sending wallet to receive the goods, and several currencies can be chosen for payment, and this is optional for the store owner, and I see that such projects or businesses that adopt cryptocurrencies for payment are normal at this time.

• +1 1

Hy, this is my first time to know about this, and i am glad to know about this. With this little knowledge I have about this, I hope I can use it to create awareness to other people. Thank you

• -2 1

Without a doubt, there are numerous on the web and disconnected stores that acknowledge Bitcoin and digital forms of money as a methods for installment for the acquisition of electronic gadgets, for example, PCs and PDAs, and this is extraordinary information for crypto clients around the globe and I think later on these stores will increment and notable worldwide organizations may go along with thm

Yes my friend i know about this topic i read it in the newspaper and listen by the social media And i also want to use btc for my daily shoping  i know we can buy gift cards,property and many other things by using btc coins this is valid and available in all stores and it will be most popular in the future in all world this is the best  currency we can use it for every business deal sending money to others and buying something from the stores i know this my friend.

Wow, thank you very much. This post of yours is very informative because I never knew someone can use cryptocurrency to shop online. But after reading this I fully understand. I'm grateful.

6 minutes ago, teebasas said:

Wow, thank you very much. This post of yours is very informative because I never knew someone can use cryptocurrency to shop online. But after reading this I fully understand. I'm grateful.

Yes bro this is a good feature all the Crypto that we can buy anything online from it without hesitation and any other physical involvement we can buy anything with cripto to buy sitting in the home also in the Midnight which is very easy and which is a good opportunity for us and the next generation that they can be very e comfortable with this cryptocurrency to buy anything online

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are people that are offering different services and are accepting cryptocurrency  for that because it is the future of the world andnlike this it will help us to make the cryptocurrency  more useful.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes I agree with you my friend. It is very useful for the people who haven't know about it. We can use cryptocurrencies as payment in online stores just like Amazon etc.... It is a very good practice too.

• +3 1

I am just happy to be here leaning new things on crypto world, actually i don't have this knowledge before as i was new to crypto world and this is the more reason i am happy to find my self in this great learning forum and I must say i really appreciate friends here taking their time to enlighten us more on what we don't know concerning crypto world.

It's great to see some countries are using crypto currencies as a payment option. But in my country we can't still buy something with crypto. But as we all know crypto becaming more famous every year. When the time comes every country and every website will start to using cryptocurrency as a payment option. I hope we can see those days.

• +5 1

Yes, I agree it is important to be able to actually buy something with your crypto. It is not widely used right now but in the very near future, crypto will be a common option on payments. PayPal for example, started to accept payments with certain cryptocurrencies and in my opinion , others will follow on its example.

Have a nice evening  

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I really didn't know about this feature a few minutes ago I came to your post and read about this this is really very useful because we can use our cryptocurrency to access the market from here directly and do some shopping useful for ourselves for daily use thanks for informing me for such a great feature.

I am totally surprised I did not think that bitcoins would have expanded so much surely that soon or surely it will already be used everywhere not only in some places or places bitcion is expanding very quickly and that is a good thing for us.

• +2 1

Yes it is true that you can purchase online from different sources. There are many shops which provide online services and you can get these services using cryptocurrency. In this world of advancements ans achievements bitcoins is getting popular day by day and people are accepting the importance cryptocurrency or any digital currency. So cryptocurrency is getting popular and useful.

Before starting crypto, I knew of many places you can shop paying with cryptocurrency, even there are physical shops that accept cryptocurrency, because cryptocurrency has a general features anywhere in the world

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's good to make us remember this it's important for new users to know that we can really use the crypto currency to buy anything we want in different website and buy many things like you say phone computers and more,Thanks to suggest some website 

On 9/16/2020 at 7:17 PM, Mike1515 said:

You can actually shop using crypto currency< yes this is posible.

There are actually online shops and off line shops that take in bitcoin as a means of payment, yes, you can shop using bitcoin and that is the very truth, some of this shops include, newegg , which deals with Electronics such as computers and Phones, and such stuff , also there is another one Overstock, also takes in crypto and especially bitcoins.

This has always been something that we crypto Enthuthisast are always looking forward to hear, though most are still not allowed , how ever apple has been able to allow about 10 of crypto currencies to be accepted in their stores, a huge gain to the cryto world.

What do you think @Guru2050 @Mwangi@Irungu@Zaino34@Abuelkheeir. I think all this are very promising to the crypto world

That's right, you can do shopping using crypto currency. Also I just want to add that you could also pay your bills using crypto currency, there are so many ways you could do it in crypto currency. And you could use it to buy some load for yourself too.

• +3 1

Its interesting that cryptocurrencies can be used for payment in shops online and offline.it is good step forward for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for recognition in market.it is a big development for crypto 

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies are expanding and gaining recognition everywhere, eventually they will be accepted everywhere and all people will use them.  There’s been a lot of good news lately and crypto is just getting started.  We will have exciting times and lots of benefits to enjoy from our investments.

The world is changing dramatically and very rapidly, and I think that in the near future there will be no place for paper currencies, because of the ease and accuracy of the conversion provided by digital currencies and because of what proves the difficulty of counterfeiting..

On 11/10/2020 at 11:42 AM, Mir Hamza said:

You have shared a very good information with us. As you talked, this online shop and a lot of offline shops have started selling things in affectionate cryptocurrency which is a very good. As everyone knows that now the crypto is growing very fastly and every guy can invest in it. As you name a few shops that sell very good on the basis of cryptocurrency which show the phone of vehicles and many things. I also know about some such markets and who buy and sell things on the payment basis of cryptcurrency. As the cryptocurrency is growing up very fast and its users are also growing, keeping them in the middle, there are many markets and many places where they are also being traded. 

I experience bought gift cards for in concert sports event and smooth I cover glance at that we be able to get vehicles and properties by cryptocurrency in one of the article of this forum i imagine dwell in are compliant the techniques and we gonna dig up mild profit��