What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post

Hi dear friends,

I hope you will be fine. Thanks for the sharing educational information about spammers. It is a good opportunity to make to make better posts and comments and include more information in our pots to make higher quality. This fourm is real and trustful fourm. It payment is 100 here.

I am really like this fourm. 

I am feeling happy and excited. 

Thank you😍

Yes i agree with your question .According to me A Bitcoin has a new way .This is how you can get money from bitcoin .This can have good or bad effects. 

Paying us Bitcoin for a fixed period of time is here again.  Until the new currency trade is finally open, a temporary payment has been added to the BTC to compensate members by the 15th of the following month.  The calculation of temporary payment on the choice (positive reputation) given in these postings.

For me this is a welcome development and it will increase and enhance member participation in the long run, but with that in mind I would like to iron out 2 to 3 items as follows:

- Early philosophy

- The actions of spammers

- General effects

Initially in the sense that they are new users to this forum, take your time first and finish the 100 mandatory post for free as expected, they won’t be too worried or feel destructive to rush any of the 100 free posts.  Because it’s crystal clear and obvious that you have to capture the mind to attract likes to your post, and so it’s a big challenge for you to redouble your efforts and just enjoy posting quality, constructive and useful content and enjoying BTC payments to get likes.

The actions of spammers

With the return of this temporary payment of Satsir for the medium term, especially the old members need to be aware and be more active in the forum intentionally to do any misdeeds related to spam rating to please each other.

General effect

This will have an impact on both levels regardless of the level since if someone likes to post his comments and the traffic is very low, there is a good chance that the post may not be given a positive reputation despite being useful.

On 3/1/2021 at 9:18 PM, F Roberto said:

We must always makes posts that makes impact in readers most especially the newbies as they are the one who needed guidance to succeed most in the forum.

Exactly, moreover relevant and valuable crypto information shared further improve the reputations of the forum to the outsiders. Attracting experts, competent crypto families to also join the platforms purposely for sharing their experiences too @F Roberto

We believe that it is essential for the main person to savor as well as want to create much more content-worthy subjects instead of having to attain the 100 remark tag. Spend some time as well as help to make high-quality articles, to get a great preference for the remarks.

Hello everyone I hope you all are doing well first of all I want to tell you that cryptocurrency is very good and legal pet home and I am thankful to you for sharing with us and increasing your knowledge and I should benefited from this information

• +4 1

Thank you. I appreciate people like you who are always striving to spread what they know about the topic of cryptocurrencies and how to deal with them. We must all share knowledge here in this forum in order to always strive for a bright future in this forum

Thanks friend for this post. This is very useful post for me and other new members like me. So people should read this post carefully and get benefits from it 

All thanks to you
These are very important tips for us as a beginner
What will happen now after crossing the hundred comment barrier?.

I agree with you, my friend

We must be more active in the forum and notify the spammers if we are exposed to them in addition to urging beginners help and not completing our daily posts quickly and with low quality just to get our bitcoins.

• +3 1

Your post is all that describes you and tells us so much about you. There is a lot that you can learn from the forum so that you will improve your posts. That way your posts would always be good and everyone would be willing to give you good reputations.

You are right my friend, it is necessary for our publications to be of high quality and useful content in order for the readers to be attracted and not be bored, then you get a high positive reputation.

We must always provide the best for this forum because it provides us with a lot of information and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies in addition to that, it gives us money. Therefore, it is our duty to seek to exchange interest between members.

Of course, my dear, the most important thing for all members here is to have a high quality participation, and contain good, new and different information, so that it is considered a useful and good publication and is paid for.  

The payment method of this platform is just amazing that's why everyone is joining this platform with the passage of time 

The payment method of this platform motivating us to post here quality and creative contents on this platform 

This platform is more famous than before 

This is best forum for digital currency 

10 hours ago, F Roberto said:

Thank you for your contribution towards the development of the forum always mate.

It's the least I could do for cryptotalk forum besides it's my responsibility to share relevant standard crypto info to the best of my capability.

@F RobertoRR. Likewise I appeal to fellow members to hold on firmly to this philosophy of sharing the best crypto information to help in propagate cryptotalk to a greater heights

I think that you have clarified many important points for us, and we must really listen to these tips and start creating high-quality topics that attract the interest of others and have a good reputation, and we must also be wary of spammers, in order to be able to do right work, and achieve the benefit for ourselves.  All members must act with tips.

I totally support the present payment system.  It will help all to make good posts because all need reputations. We will paid for every positive reputation that's actually good step taken by moderators. 

These are very important updates in the payment system, which will contribute to attracting more members to join this forum, and it is natural to increase the number of spammers and violators, so we have to be more attentive and report any violation.

Your post is a very big part of your success in this forum and so you should take it very serious and not post useless contents. Make sure to follow all the rules and regulations of posting in the forum. So that you will not be penalized.

Yes, my friend, I really agree with you. The quality of your post is the only important thing for which you receive a good reputation and therefore a real and good gain. Therefore, I invite everyone to adhere well to posting useful posts in order to earn more by getting more reputation Thank you very much

• +3 1

Certainly, the results are incredibly noticeable because the posts I started reading are well studied grammatically and linguistically and are not repetitive, which is very important.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, we all have to motivate the new members and help them to get excited about work and quickly gain experience so that we are all one hand in the delivery of useful information to each other.

I didn't know it. I thought from the very beginning they were giving us 1000 satoshi for each paid posts. But I was wrong. But now they decreased it and giving us 200 satoshi replacing it. But it will cover the gap soon as the btc price is rising too much.