What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post

Thanks for sharing such an impressive and useful post . Basically some of us use cryptotalk only for earning but we also enhance our knowledge besides earning . i am strongly agree with your all points 

It is true friend, we should create a very useful contents in our topic that can help all the beginners who are interested to learn. Making useful contents are useful for the both of us and others. We can avoid from spamming and getting banned from our useless posts. This forum really gives us a great opportunity to be here. 

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

The payement system of this site is good. Mostly people are joining this forum because this site is best for earning and learning. So mostly people are working regularly as a part time job. They are earning a lot of money by creating useful posts. The number of useful posts are increasing day by day. 

• +1 1

Yes, basically.  Of course I think the payment system of the site is much better.  Most people are joining this forum because this site is the best and the best for earning and learning.  So most people are working regularly as a part-time job.  They are making a lot of money by creating useful posts.  As a result, I think the number of useful posts is increasing day by day.

I think that the current payment system is good, as it is fair to all members, and we are here to learn that is, if we learn well then we can trade and invest, and by doing so we get the money.

Absolutely yes, i totally agree on this. Making a useful post that is talking and relating to the topic discussed and as well making an impact in knowledge of cryptocurrency in forum speaks for who someone is. We have many senior members that have been creating helpful topics to help members in the forum and i think this is definitely speaking for who they are with the quality of their topics.

If any of your posts is a positive one and I will do it in a unit above 1 carat, then you have an advantage and most members who want to comment on your post will not face much difficulty because you have a perfect and a proper Why not, so whosoever you post, first of all you should know about this and what I am posting and I will get such comments and what kind of Reputation  I want to get. 

• +1 1

Indeed, that is totally right, when we make great posts, they will mean us and prominent there self in our notorieties and the critically we will have our great evaluations not until we approached or asked for it.

On 9/12/2020 at 1:09 PM, Guru2050 said:

Bitcoin payment is here again for a specific time, apart from the TALK COIN we receive as a reward for daily postings. Temporary payment in BTC is added now to compensate members till when the new coin trading will finally be open, which is set to take place on 15th of next month. This temporarily payment count on likes (positive reputations) giving to your postings. 

From my side this is a welcome development and it will in long way boost and enhance participation of members, but by putting in to consideration, I will like to iron out 2 to 3 items which are as follows:

- Beginners view 

- spammers action

- General effect

Beginners in the sense that, they are new user's in this forum, first take your time and finish the free 100 compulsory post constructively as expected, they should not be too worried, or feel devastated to rush 100 free post NO. because it's crystal clear and obvious that your post needs to capture minds to attract likes, and so it's a great challenge to you to double your efforts and post only quality, constructive and useful contents to gain the likes and also enjoy from the BTC payment.

Spammers action

With the coming of this temporary payment of Satoshi for the mean time again, old members in particular needs to be watchful and be more active in the forum purposely to report any mischievous act related to spam rating to favour each others.

General effect

In this side it will affect both all the members irrespective of levels because were one may likely choose to post his/her comments and the traffic their is too low, there is possibility the post may not be given positive reputations despite it's useful one. We need to go extra beyond and be circulating in various sections to give likes to deserve post.

ALWAYS BE & REMAIN A GOOD AMBASSADOR OF CRYPTOTALK AT ANY TIME, ANY WHERE YOU ARE....Together we shall all succeed and make it...

you are hundred percent right and thank you so much for your detailed information no doubt the payment system of today is very much better than before and people are now more getting interested towards the post and there would be more upgrading in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

@Guru2050 Thank you for this lovely posts which is well detailed and educative. I really do appreciate your efforts towards the development and improvements of the members in the forum. This topic has spoken a lot to us and i believe we will make use of it. Thank you for your effort always.

Yes that's what am also involved in. I am not too current on the forum actually. But the time I had been on the forum. I will like to go around and contribute to each of the sub forum even if it is just with a single post. That will make it active and will encourage others to go for the forum.

Yes my friend, I also satisfied of the payment system. The only thing which make me disappointed is that the behaviour of people in giving reputations. As we see that the people haven't been giving reputations to the useful posts and replies since the payment of reputation stopped. I think we cooperate with each other from increasing our morale to writing contents.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I think this new payment syestem of bitcoin is best for temporary time till ttrade of talk token.some of the froums are not active like rhe top three we are having whichs are the crypto world.  

At this time if we noticed in payment system that is very clear and benifical for all of us now we can earn on the base of useful posts and we are paid 10 talk tokens for each useful post and 2nd we also can earn setoshies on our that useful post who receiving positive rates if our one post gain only one positive rate we will surely receive 1000 setoshi for that post. 

• +1 1

If you're ever thinking that you've not been recognize in the forum or you had been making comments or creating topics but not yet receiving a reward for that, then accept it that it is either your fault of being lazy in term of giving good comments or not really ready for not following the rules and regulations of the forum.

You have done a good job of posting this comment because it will be quite helpful for those who just join this forum. Many people have lots of confusion based on the payments , rules , etc. So this will be useful to them. Also cryptotalk will attract those who are looking to earn while learning. That is the reason many people are joining in this forum. I hope more and more number of people to join this forum and lets learn and earn together.

It is our duty to make this forum a success, because this forum not only provides an opportunity to earn, but also an opportunity to acquire knowledge.  And I also urge all members to rate only qualified posts because they work hard to earn a positive reputation.

All these has being weighed by me and the all seem ass good intervention fem you. There are lots of instances where u eve beginners do not know what the are here for and do not even understand the concept of yang crypto talk. I found this your resort very sophisticated and good

30 minutes ago, Faizanshafiq said:

I am not a old or not a new member at this forum. But i want to say that we should work hard to create knowledge able and informative post that is very important for us. We should follow the rules and regulations of the forum that is very important for us to stay here for a long time.

@Faizanshafiq

Welcome to the cryptotalk, mate. I agree with you. This forum helps its members to increase their knowledge about the cryptoworld. In order to do that, everyone should share useful and interesting things. We should also help each other by giving positive reaction if our posts is useful and deserve it.  I hope you benefit form the forum more. Have a nice evening.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

What always counts and speaks for us is the quality of our publications because when we publish a publication what we want to do is tell something that caught our attention and we believe that it could also draw attention to you that is why our High-quality publications speak for ourselves what we want to represent.

Thank you and am a new member of this forum but to be honest you make a very impressive post here that will serve as a guide line towrd achieving our success here in the forum and I hope you keep on providing us with useful information like this.

• +2 1

Your quality will do for you. A few of the gatherings are not dynamic just like the beat three we are having which are the crypto world, tenderfoots and the other. We should be off stress not to create post on other segments, on the off chance that we encourage users they will go all over the gathering to seek for great quality post to allow out notoriety as well and with that hone that will make all gatherings to be much dynamic on the gathering.

On 9/12/2020 at 1:09 PM, Guru2050 said:

Bitcoin payment is here again for a specific time, apart from the TALK COIN we receive as a reward for daily postings. Temporary payment in BTC is added now to compensate members till when the new coin trading will finally be open, which is set to take place on 15th of next month. This temporarily payment count on likes (positive reputations) giving to your postings. 

From my side this is a welcome development and it will in long way boost and enhance participation of members, but by putting in to consideration, I will like to iron out 2 to 3 items which are as follows:

- Beginners view 

- spammers action

- General effect

Beginners in the sense that, they are new user's in this forum, first take your time and finish the free 100 compulsory post constructively as expected, they should not be too worried, or feel devastated to rush 100 free post NO. because it's crystal clear and obvious that your post needs to capture minds to attract likes, and so it's a great challenge to you to double your efforts and post only quality, constructive and useful contents to gain the likes and also enjoy from the BTC payment.

Spammers action

With the coming of this temporary payment of Satoshi for the mean time again, old members in particular needs to be watchful and be more active in the forum purposely to report any mischievous act related to spam rating to favour each others.

General effect

In this side it will affect both all the members irrespective of levels because were one may likely choose to post his/her comments and the traffic their is too low, there is possibility the post may not be given positive reputations despite it's useful one. We need to go extra beyond and be circulating in various sections to give likes to deserve post.

ALWAYS BE & REMAIN A GOOD AMBASSADOR OF CRYPTOTALK AT ANY TIME, ANY WHERE YOU ARE....Together we shall all succeed and make it...

Hey my friend, thanks for sharing this awesome knowledge and information with us. This great platform news this time of amazing posts. Keep up doing good work.

• +1 1

As the payment system is new and we need the likes in order to get paid in the bitcoin so you people are advised to put replies and put ratings also if you like the post of someone.

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post with everyone . My friend you say right talk token is a our permanent payment and these BTC is our rewards for creating useful and informative posts.   And we should always give good reputation for those people who have deserve it .

• +1 1