Russian section could be more active because of this... - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Russian section could be more active because of this...

It may be a surpise to us that the Russian section is more active than other sections, when english is a common language in probably all the countries. The members in the Russian section spends more time compared to other members spending the time in the forum. It is due to this that the Russian section is always on fire.

• +1 2

21 hours ago, gourav789 said:

@rekter This is Pretty well intersting , this is really well to see that Russia on number 2 in this list .  we can consider other reason likes this forum is stablish in Russia as a result, due to use of local language we will see alot of good traffic their as compare to English section. 

@gourav789 actually this forum is made for russian member but they give     us opportunity too for work here while earn some money.. You know this forum is linked with yobit exchange site which also a russian exchange site.. That is why Russian section has most active member while they easily learn about crypto world becuase they make conversation there by Their own language..            

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, we can considered it as more active here in this forum because this forum is made by russians so that the russian section is more active than here in english section, in addition, here in english section has a lot of spammers and low quality posters than in russian section.

@Dorjoy12 yes mate you are right , this forum is specially created for Russian members , but English is a internal language as a result English is involved in This forum also . anyway this is really a great forum having great features in it .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

20 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

@Dorjoy12 yes mate you are right , this forum is specially created for Russian members , but English is a internal language as a result English is involved in This forum also . anyway this is really a great forum having great features in it .

@gourav789 i think so friend.. That is why i always told to every one that use this great opportunity forum gives us because no forum will give us this too Opportunity in a same time learning and earning.. If we can be a good  crypto learners from here then we can have bright future about crypto world..what do you think??                

• +5 1

4 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@gourav789 actually this forum is made for russian member but they give     us opportunity too for work here while earn some money.. You know this forum is linked with yobit exchange site which also a russian exchange site.. That is why Russian section has most active member while they easily learn about crypto world becuase they make conversation there by Their own language..            

@Dorjoy12

if you look at bitcointalk in the russian section you see the same pattern ... russians live in forums as a community, they talk as if they were on a social network and they are constructive conversations and help each other. it is very difficult to see in other sections. But I think the forum should also have other sections of local languages. I believe that Turkish, Arab, Philippines and Indian sections would have the same interaction that the Russian section has, because they also live in community

• +3 1

I had no idea that the sections were divided on the basis of country. This can bring uses from the same locality together so that they could discuss more on the prevalent nature of such locations. This can turn out to be really useful let me see if I could find out more people from my locations.

5 hours ago, Nicole018 said:

I had no idea that the sections were divided on the basis of country. This can bring uses from the same locality together so that they could discuss more on the prevalent nature of such locations. This can turn out to be really useful let me see if I could find out more people from my locations.

There are only 2 sections in this forum, Russia and English, picture is about cryptocurrency/blockchain adoption, i was just apllying the data into the post activity with these sections. 

I didn't know that Russians were so interested in cryptocurrencies. They are doing good that they try to invest and it is very promising to see this. I knew about Ukraine they are very supportive for many years. I also found that many African countries are very interested like Kenya and Nigeria. Crypto is finally growing and becoming adopted all over the world. We have to tell our friends and not leave them in the dark about this.

On 9/10/2020 at 11:32 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Firstly this forum is  made for russian member you need to know but this forum give us a chance too for learn about crypto currency in English section where member can work from any Country..also the forum authorities care most to Russian member and you may know to the yobit exchange site is a russian exchange site.. So this forum main aim is,teach crypto to russian and make popularity of yobit exchange site so they have the higest rating                     

this is the same i think friend @Dorjoy12 , i see this is the main reason why Russian section is active more than here , the temblet presented in the topic shows results about crypto in general not just to this forum , another reason that members of Russian section keep discussing all the time and this is something very rare to be found here except few number of members 

i have seen topics there with 14k replies , and i don't think there is any topic here even reached 1000 replies 

Edited by yato987
  • +4 1

This may be because English is much more widely spoken than Russian, and because non-Russian speakers find it easier to translate into English than Russian.

1 hour ago, stasKrut said:

Good table score of Russian , because airdrop in Russia is imagine 🙂

This has nothing to do with the airdrop. Did you read the link in the text? This is from a study about global crypto adopion. This forum is not about a single token airdrop, it's for talking about cryptocurrencies.

Russian section is far more active, most likely due to the disparity of Russian people in the current monetary economic system and inequity. 

God bless our souls!!! ... and let this Airdrop drop something into our pockets... LOL

Thats have sense, congratulation for ucranian russian and venezuelan people to have more activity. Members from there provides better content than other countries. Because they dedicate more time of their lives in cryptos 

Surely that is an interesting table I have free time I'm reading this that is the best table I wasn't know about this before but the first is Ukraine I didn't think so but maybe it will be real or it is also possible that it is edited anyway it is good post..

• +1 1

On 9/10/2020 at 2:23 AM, rekter said:

Did you ever wonder why Russian section is on fire compared to english section?

You might find an answer fro 2020 Global Crypto Adoption Index

5f56ad462ca666de9c20cb51_Screen%20Shot%202020-09-07%20at%205.59.14%20PM.png

As you can see only Ukraine is higher on the adoption list. And when you think how many people there are in Russia, adoption will probably just keep rising in there.

This statistic actually came as surprise to me, as i thought i lived in a country with a high adoption but we are not even in top 10.

Thank you for this information I also wondered why Russia was the very active country. And thanks to you I have gotten my answer. Please continue to post good quality posts like this one because it will help to keep this forum good and clean thank you.

• +1 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Those who manage this site must think about how they can improve this site. I think they will definitely improve this site.

I love Russia I see it as a very competitive country with a lot of intelligent people. And from what I know the makers of crypto talk and yobit.net is also from Russia. But they just need to be honest there are a lot of improvements that can be done in this site itself and I'm sure in the future they will put the effort on improving crypto talk.

• +1 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

the author wrote a post on September 10, now already on October 7, almost a month has passed. strange that the data hasn't changed at all. or are they updated once a year?

In my opinion the Russian department is more active than the English department because there are many new members in the English department who know nothing about crypto and give wrong information so they are banned.  And in the Russian department, I have seen many old members who have kept the Russian department alive.

The global adoption of crypto is not com from any big country because they are afraid of taking risk where a small Ukraine country take the lead and comes first and Russia 2nd. The Russian are now more into crypto wherever u go I find Russian at top position in bounty, advertising campaign, airdrop, crypto forum. This is what happening here at forum. 

Adoption in Russia is very high lately and I've read some disturbing news that Russia will ban cryptocurrencies completely and put in jail people that hold cryptocurrencies if they are found. I also remember reading that they had regulated crypto but I think that changes can happen with these any time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Valid, however in fact there are more individuals on the planet that can communicate in English at that point individuals in Russia. It goes to that the number of them are keen on digital forms of money.

15 minutes ago, Sdarow98 said:

I do not think that this information is very reliable, but a great inferiority of Ukraine to Russia, this being the case, most Ukrainians tend to speak Russian because of their proximity.

I recommend verifying the information. To give a better debatable opinion regarding this topic.

Verifying what information? The chainalysist data? Their report has over 130 pages. What makes you think i would have resources to verify it?

You are welcome to download their report, and verify if that data by comparing that data to your own. 

I just generally trust them because i know that they have way better resources to study this then me.

You can order that report from here https://go.chainalysis.com/2020-geography-of-crypto-report.html

Edited by rekter
  • +1 2