Multiple accounts for fake positive rates. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Multiple accounts for fake positive rates.

Yes, basically!  Of course I think multiple accounts are against the rules of the Cryptotalk Forum.  Should be avoided.  Other members of this forum can easily get a positive reputation than switching to another account. We will work hard and write a useful post on the Cryptotalk forum.  Then we will get good reputation in this forum.

• +1 1

i trust you and that i assume that we will face a new trouble inside the discussion board, which is growing fake bills to achieve high quality reviews, but i think that moderators can be able to discover those human beings without problems and they will ban them, and we need to also support the supervisors to find out these human beings

• +1 1

Many people do this when they don't get reputations.

It's illegal and against the forum's rules.

We must give positive reacts for the useful posts that will encourage the member to work hard in future. Don't hesitate to gave positive react to the post.

• +3 1

I have no idea about fake positives I am new to these literatures I can't give any idea if I get any idea later then I will be able to give an idea and explain what it means as far as I understand that there are positives and negatives through it  For our positive aspects

• +4 1

As i know a person can't open multiple accounts on the same ip adress

This is against the rules and he will ba banned.

But if you mean a person who opens from different places

Then he diserves to be reported and banned!

This is the main reason of being banned our account without any warning.Why we are making fake accounts to give postive reputation points to.our original account. Why people do like this and this is very harmful to the members of this forum.As a member i request you not to do like this for earning money.

• +1 1

@Calvinpriva Well if you create multiple account to give positive rating cryptotalk will caught you easily and then your both account will get banned for parmanent.if you want to get more rate than give rate other and mentation they will give rate also 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes you are right it is possible but i think it is not too. Because te rule of the forum includes that if you are suspected to have multiple accounts you will be banned. So if someone create another account it will get banned directly. So we should be aware of this sensitive issue.

• +1 1

@OVIROY21 I agree with you I think the admin is no and the people that created this site is not novice they will fish out those people who does that and eventually gets the ban they deserve their is nothing to worry about @Calvinpriva

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think that the moderators already noticed this kind of cheating, let's just wait until they can give solutions. Regarding to the ones who has multiple accounts, I think they would be automatically banned from this forum if ever they are detected.

You are absolutely right my friend, I have also seem most of the posts containing less than 100 words and got +5 reputations. These are the spammers having multi accounts. They think that they can make fool moderators using multiple accounts But they don't know reputation privacy only known by the moderators of the forum. So it is also my request to be stay here with honest and try to learn very much about Cryptocurrency and increase your knowledge so that you can post useful posts that doesn't need of fake reputations.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

22 hours ago, Heidelberg77 said:

@Calvinpriva This is a kind of unethical and selfish act people do here just for the sake of profit. Creating multiple accounts is not easy after all, as there are lot of security measures in the website to deal with such spams and fraudulent activities. If people are found involving in such acts, they are banned without even giving warning points, because this is the severe violation of rules and intended to cheat the system by such unethical means.

Perfect @Heidelberg77 i agree with you completely, creating multiple accounts is selfish because such members only cares for themselves but they forget the rules of the forum completely. We have to follow the rules because by having one account and be active we will still get benefited.

You are right guys, multiple accounts leads to a direct ban without warning points, so let's follow the rules of the forum always @OVIROY21 @Mubiflow

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think crypto talk can manage them with mobile phone vertification. Otherwise we can't handle them because i always see a lot of useless post full of good rates and i also see very good and informative post with no good rates. If the phone vertification will not work i am sure they will find something else because if we can't report them all and we might report innocent people.

• +3 1

Yeah we should not tolerate the low quality poster, it tainted the reputation of the forum and it might greatly affects us. I'm always reporting those users who did plagiarism and thankfully they immediately get banned. And I hope that it those made a multiple account face the same fate. Help us the forum to gain only reliable information.

I think that can be controlable with an IP check and I am sure some type of bots are doing that. I can't think any other way to keep it in check. On the other hand, if people react good rates to good posts, that would be a great thing too, because sometimes I get no rates however my post is useful. I think many people just don't read the posts but write only and go on with their life.

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 09.09.2020 at 21:13, Calvinpriva said:

As we know BTC payment has already started but this time we will not earn easily as it was. We need to write useful posts so that we can receive good reactions and we will be paid both BTC and Talk tokens. The payment per post is 1000 satoshi and we will be paid for only 20 useful posts WITH POSITIVE RATES. 

From now on let's be very careful because there will be many spammers who will have multiple accounts so that they can like their own posts and receive 20k satoshi everyday. Why we should be careful and report them? Any member with multiple accounts to like their own posts, they can give negative rates to our posts and we will earn nothing! Because we will be paid for any post with positive rates but not with negative rates.

We can detect them by reviewing their posts, not every post deserves a negative/positive reaction so we must check them and we will know those spammers.

Example: A useless post and it has 10 or more positive reactions! We must check the writers profile to check past posts, and if that situation will keep repeating we will report that account! Let's work together and everything will be fine, always.

I guess, we need some sort of Know Your Customer system here on cryptotalk too. Of course, it is quite a problem to implement something like this, because it would definetely decrease the number of active users, but something must be done.

• +1 1

Please 🙏 for those that have fake accounts please you know your self's please kindly stop what ever you have doing with that account don't get your self banned 

• +1 1

On 9/9/2020 at 11:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

As we know BTC payment has already started but this time we will not earn easily as it was. We need to write useful posts so that we can receive good reactions and we will be paid both BTC and Talk tokens. The payment per post is 1000 satoshi and we will be paid for only 20 useful posts WITH POSITIVE RATES. 

From now on let's be very careful because there will be many spammers who will have multiple accounts so that they can like their own posts and receive 20k satoshi everyday. Why we should be careful and report them? Any member with multiple accounts to like their own posts, they can give negative rates to our posts and we will earn nothing! Because we will be paid for any post with positive rates but not with negative rates.

We can detect them by reviewing their posts, not every post deserves a negative/positive reaction so we must check them and we will know those spammers.

Example: A useless post and it has 10 or more positive reactions! We must check the writers profile to check past posts, and if that situation will keep repeating we will report that account! Let's work together and everything will be fine, always.

yes I know that people use multiple account to just increased their reputation and this is very immoral and unprofessional behaviour.and to give other people negative rating in order to discourage them and to bring them to no  earning is also very selfish behaviour. We should be cunnig and find out such fake accounts.

I concur with you on this point. The site's help group must discover an answer for this thing and screen the assessments since this discussion isn't just to gather cash, yet in addition to learn and its objective is to learn prior to fund-raising.

By the grace of God ,there evil plans will not work for them. Multiple accounts in the fist place can lead to banning 

You are absolutely right friend, I read there in a comment that a KYC should be implemented and it seems like a very good idea, I think it is the only way to regulate the use of multi-accounts. Lately many new accounts are being seen doing spam.

• +2 2

Members who doing that's style is that those should be banned here because its unfair to those members trying their best to create a useful posts to received a positive rates. We all same reason why we here is that because to earn some money but cheating is not appropriate and allowed here, we taking advantages to others members and moderators for that action. So, if anyone have intention to do that just stop is not good for you.

• +3 1