I found a very cool service. Smart robot for the exchange! - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MakeManey

I found a very cool service. Smart robot for the exchange!

I found a very cool service that I want to share with You: https://apitrade.pro/bonus+.htm. In short, this is a smart robot that multiplies your crypt on exchanges while you sleep. The robot is already used by several thousand people, and the reviews are positive. Only now there is a promotion.
What's good about this robot?
It's free. You do not need to pay a subscription fee, payment is only for the result.
It's simple. No need to configure anything, everything is automatic.
It is profitable Very cool algorithms of auto trading and arbitrage, trades only in plus, without stop losses.
It's safe. Does not have access to withdraw your coins from cryptocurrency exchanges (works with many exchanges).

1111.jpg

Edited by MakeManey
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 6
  • +2 2

I wouldn't say more than you should be careful of robots, they are only programs. They can be accurate and inaccurate too. I have noticed new traders are the ones having the mentality to use robots to trade. And with that, because they have no expereince and knowledge about trading, they still always lose. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

30 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

I wouldn't say more than you should be careful of robots, they are only programs. They can be accurate and inaccurate too. I have noticed new traders are the ones having the mentality to use robots to trade. And with that, because they have no expereince and knowledge about trading, they still always lose. 

I also don't recommend to use such piece of software as we aren't doing the codes. And if anything happens wrong we may face huge loss in our portfolio.

If you are new into the trading, instead of such bots you may look into the robo-trade feature in yobit exchange. As it's more authentic and reliable than such software.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

1 hour ago, Ridam said:

If you are new into the trading, instead of such bots you may look into the robo-trade feature in yobit exchange. As it's more authentic and reliable than such software.

I do not suggest any bot at all because many are from scam people but unlike yobit robotrade, it is not scam at all. I too suggest people to use it and very helpful for many of them, especially the experienced ones. 

• +2 1

this is definitely not the best option, they should not have created a free website, it costs to maintain a website like that which is why I recommend you to be careful, and then ask yourself:

If they manage to be very skillful in making trade because they are still making websites instead of enjoying some holidays with the money they earn doing trade?

I've been using this robot for 4 months now. I deposited $ 380 in April to a Binance account. The robot trades independently. Output already 3 times. The total amount is about $ 230. The balance for today is$286. I consider my experience positive. Earned about$100.

This site earns half of Your profit on the exchange. At the same time, trading is more intensive than you can trade yourself, and as a result, the profit from trading is greater. This robot also has a very interesting algorithm (squiz bot), which allows you to catch sharp drops in the exchange rate for large sales. The algorithm is very well earned.

9 minutes ago, lowty it said:

Do you pay for this robot when it makes a profitable transaction? and does he always make profits or do he sometimes have losses?

To make transactions with a robot, you need to make a small Deposit to its account. It can be any number. Even $ 1. When making a profitable transaction, 50% of the received profit is debited from the Deposit

11 minutes ago, lowty it said:

Do you pay for this robot when it makes a profitable transaction? and does he always make profits or do he sometimes have losses?

the robot is configured only for profitable trades. if the price of the currency has fallen, it will wait for the price to rise

Thank you for sharing this. Have you used it several times to know if it is safe for all of us. For now am using robotrade for yobit because is very safe, maybe i would use it if i were not using any other robot.

• +5 1

On 12.09.2020 at 18:01, SilverF said:

Also on their website they say that the bot works in Cryptopia, this exchange is dead, an error of the designers or is it a warning that the bot is not safe?

I didn't find any mention of the Cryptopia exchange on the site. Apitrade.pro works only with Binance and Kucoin. These exchanges are very good.

The balance increases. The site takes Commission only for profitable transactions. It's true.

Screenshot_5.png

Edited by MakeManey

In another post, I talked about the new exchange from this team. Exchange Digex.io works without a Commission for the transaction. Only when withdrawing funds, a Commission is charged on the profit.

I do not say it is a scam or not but I really need to investigate more before using any sort of robot to trade cryptocurrency.Mostly, this sort of feature do not come for free. I hope OP will clarify whether it is for free for just a promotional purpose or for a long time.

On 9/10/2020 at 3:21 PM, Ridam said:

Well, yes ! I have been getting benefits from Yobit's Robo-trade 😉

• +2 1

On 9/10/2020 at 11:53 AM, DiamondBit said:

I do not suggest any bot at all because many are from scam people but unlike yobit robotrade, it is not scam at all. I too suggest people to use it and very helpful for many of them, especially the experienced ones. 

BotS may not be scam, but they are scam to novice people. I am not implying you are wrong. Like the bot here, it will actually be fake as fake can be. But there are some that ate very important. For example, in arbitrage trading, bits can be used to aggregate prices of different cryptocurrencies from different exchanges are the same time. So, there are different types of bots. For signals, I do not believe in bots. 

I would be very careful what rights i would give to my exchange APIs for bots to use, even if you just give those buy/sell access these bots could technically be used to scam people.

One of the attempts happened back in time in binance, when hacker set viacoin sells very high and used a compromised trading bots to buy it up until his sell orders hit. This was quickly spotted by binance but it could have happened somewhere else where security isn't as tight.

Edited by rekter

On 21.09.2020 at 18:34, rekter said:

One of the attempts happened back in time in binance, when hacker set viacoin sells very high and used a compromised trading bots to buy it up until his sell orders hit. This was quickly spotted by binance but it could have happened somewhere else where security isn't as tight.

I don't see what this has to do with Apitrade.pro? This service has been running for several years. It has thousands of users.

2 hours ago, MakeManey said:

I don't see what this has to do with Apitrade.pro? This service has been running for several years. It has thousands of users.

Apitrade uses APIs to work right?

I was just informing about the possible dangers on giving those permissions to programs you don't know well enough to trust them and explaining how these programs can exploit APIs even without a withdrawal permission.

• +2 1

Now a days robot trading is getting popularity day by day.Now it is becoming requirement of every trader. Because crypto trading works 24 hours a day. And trader can't trade 24 hours so by this robot trading his problem will be solved. 

I have use a lot of trading bot in the past but never seen that thanks for sharing brother,now i use bituniverse applications trading bot it's free and support many of exchanges, I suggest that for every one it's easy to use to no need to configure any thing just choose the exchange and pair you want and it's done

• Useful or interesting 1

On 25.09.2020 at 14:08, scorpiali said:

I have use a lot of trading bot in the past but never seen that thanks for sharing brother,now i use bituniverse applications trading bot it's free and support many of exchanges, I suggest that for every one it's easy to use to no need to configure any thing just choose the exchange and pair you want and it's done

Thanks. I'm happy with my bot so far ))

According to the details that you gave about this bot it seems to be a good bot. Exchanging bots are really good to any trader because they can help us to buy/sell at the right time even if we have another job. But i use robotrade for yobit because is very good and safe.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hi friend! I have found something better. Go to yobit exchane and open robotrade! This is the smartest robot you can use for your trades in the Yobit exchange! This is what our lovely exchange provide us, cutting edge bot-trading technology, without paying anything! Completely free only for yobit traders. You don't have to pay so much money for bots that are connected in some weird server you don't know where. Use Yobit robot trader now, it is free!:

https://yobit.net/en/robotrade/

• +3 1

I am not using bots to trade because they are ask for some money that I am prefer to keep and trade with them. I am found in yobit they now are having an new bot trading that can be help to us but I am not very easy to understant how to use it exact. I am try to learn it and maybe use when I am find exact good plan to trade with this.

• +2 1