[Beginners] Free Courses To Learn Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

[Beginners] Free Courses To Learn Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies

Well this seems like good step to take on the blockchain and understand how it's built and what purpose it serves. There are numerous videos on youtube that explains this also but they are well structured like this udemy course. So I urge you to take the course as it is full of value.

• Useful or interesting 1

i thanks sharing those guides. i needed something like this to get a better expertise approximately what i used to be moving into on cryptocurrency.

On 11/9/2020 at 10:53 AM, scorpiali said:

It's a good course for the beginners that they really should know before starting in crypto currency world, but I really prefer free links not paid like udemy because peoples if they come to crypto is to make money and leave the real economic system, any there a good links to share with other thanks brother we all need to know about blockchain beginners and oldest 

Brother @scorpiali , thanks for your review. Not only newcomers, you may get surprised, I did also take these courses at the very first stage in the crypto sphere. Over the time, I learnt the things from theories, test and trials.Myself, I have remarkable experiences, I would like all guys to take look into these courses to increase knowledge 😉

this is a very good thing brother ,for a beginner they will not have an idea  that what they have to do in this platform .it is very great that you are here for them it will help the beginners to understand what they have to do here and how to earn money form here

I think this is a very cool topic, because it helps us to develop and learn what was unknown to us. Also, many professionals can consolidate their knowledge in this topic, and develop much better, and achieve success. I am sure that there is a lot of useful information, the main thing is to find it correctly! Good luck!

• +5 1

9 hours ago, TimopheyKa said:

I think this is a very cool topic, because it helps us to develop and learn what was unknown to us. Also, many professionals can consolidate their knowledge in this topic, and develop much better, and achieve success. I am sure that there is a lot of useful information, the main thing is to find it correctly! Good luck!

@TimopheyKa These courses inspire for the better blockchain expertise . These courses like from Edx is the best fit even for existing members. I started to learn about blockchain technology step-wise and now I am taking the courses for Blockchain architectures. 

Some wallets also have an option that provides its users with media contents that help them to acquire more knowledge about cryptocurrencies, thanks for the foresight @Whited35it's not really easy to acquire these knowledge elsewhere! 

In fact, there are many sites that provide paid courses even in everything related to the crypto field, as well as courses to learn analysis perfectly, but the benefit here depends on the person's desire and willingness to learn, and there are many discussion societies on communication platforms that contribute to training beginners and teaching them about the world of crypto, which is useful because it be interactive between the teacher and the recipient.

• +3 1

As a new user in this great forum, I just want to thank you for the great topic that you have created especially for beginners in the world of cryptocurrencies where it is very sure that it will be very useful for many users
Good luck to the whole community and great profits

• +1 1

On 11/20/2020 at 1:05 PM, Ismaelafifa15 said:

Really, this is beautiful and I fully support you and I want to participate in these beautiful courses to learn to build a broad knowledge base about digital wallets and about the world of digital currencies. I hope that the basic courses are free so that we can test ourselves in this field

Take these courses while they are still free for you guys. Blockchain technology related manpower is highly hired from the different blockchain solution based companies. Fortunately, theses courses are the first step to dive into the crypto world. 

On 11/20/2020 at 1:08 PM, cryptoman22 said:

As a new user in this great forum, I just want to thank you for the great topic that you have created especially for beginners in the world of cryptocurrencies

Cool, take these courses and let me know if you are facing any troubles while accessing these courses. Thanks. 

This is really helpful especially to the beginners that do not have enough background and information about crypto currencies. There are also helpful videos on Youtube, sometimes I prefer watching videos than reading. I appreciate that you list down all free courses here.

• +2 1

14 hours ago, kizz said:

This is really helpful especially to the beginners that do not have enough background and information about crypto currencies. There are also helpful videos on Youtube, sometimes I prefer watching videos than reading. I appreciate that you list down all free courses here.

@kizz There are videos on Youtube but it does not guarantee that you will get the videos with authentic information on YouTube. Blockchain and crypto world are the sensitive things. Even a single misconception can cause an expensive loss. So verify the sources before following them. 

Thank you very much for sharing such a great topic! As a newbie with a growing interest about cryptocurrencies, I find this really helpful. It is very precise and informative, also a very convenient one because the sites you have provided is just one click away. I will surely visit those! 

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing these useful courses!
Of course I will watch it with the focus to increase my information.
Thank you also for opening the discussion about ambiguous and incomprehensible matters in these seminars!
I think your topic is very helpful.

On 11/23/2020 at 1:54 PM, Pongs cutie said:

Thank you very much for sharing such a great topic! As a newbie with a growing interest about cryptocurrencies, I find this really helpful. It is very precise and informative, also a very convenient one because the sites you have provided is just one click away. I will surely visit those! 

@Pongs cutie I am manually checking all the sites to make sure they are still offering the free courses. So far there is no problem and you can still find the courses for your satisfaction. Happy learning about blockchain technology, good luck 😉

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Today we have a valuable resource called the Internet, which represents the window to explore the world through our computer or mobile. We must take advantage of this resource and locate the different options that we can use to start entering the universe of cryptocurrencies. Like the sites you mention in your post, there are many other news and current affairs channels regarding cryptocurrencies. Using these tools together we begin to handle the basic principles and update our knowledge. As a consequence, we improve our vocabulary and begin to give answers or create publications full of useful content.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

21 hours ago, Barbarellah said:

Like the sites you mention in your post, there are many other news and current affairs channels regarding cryptocurrencies. Using these tools together we begin to handle the basic principles and update our knowledge. As a consequence, we improve our vocabulary and begin to give answers or create publications full of useful content.

@Barbarellah You are right on it. Initially, I do not recommend newcomers to get messed up with so many online resources which will further create the confusions. Bette, get started with the only one source. Once idea is achieved, they might compare different resources about cryptocurrency.  

These route that I assert programmed in this area are authentic and exhibit been as long as to the learners from alleged institutions. accordingly as a substitute of truthful relying on YouTube I humanely raise you to think these courses.

This is a very good news for cryptocurrency users to improve their knowledge about cryptocurrencies, thank you for sharing a such valuable information Dear! through the courses are ideal to understand to role of each crypto in this digital world.

This forum is always expecting something unique from you. Not only members of this forum, so many guests are also visiting this forum every day. These course that I have listed in this topic are authentic and have been providing to the learners from reputed institutions. I have used UDEMY in the past and they have some good courses and tutorials. I think that these course can be very helpful for those that are just getting into crypto and that are interested in crypto. 

Thank you very much brother for sharing this knowledge with us am sure we the beginners have gained more knowledge on blockchain and crypto currencies this post has really helped us so much 

As fledgling myself I thank you sharing these courses. I required something like this to improve information about the thing I was getting into on digital money.

Good job friend you make good. Because most of new mumber don't know much about cryptocurrency and other things, but with thia they can get maximum benefit and knowledge. So it is usefull for all not for new. So thanks for give this type of information. 

It is very good that you have done this topic because thanks to this topic that you made those who do not know or do not understand and also beginners who are just starting out will be able to know more and learn about blockchain and cryptocurrencies thanks to those tutorials that you have found.

• +1 1